So We're Going Full Twitter/Facebook Censorship here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I just had a OP I authored that had no violations of standards get closed. The thread shut down.

Really weird, why is that?

Mod left a note as to why it was closed.

But I provided a link.

And most threads on here don't have links to substantiate claims.

Yet, suddenly, a very strict standard was applied to my thread. It makes zero sense. I think the mod is probably leftist and just triggered, inspired by Twitter, Facebook, and the Mainstream media's censorship. I violated no forum rules or norms.

But I provided a link.

Yet, suddenly, a very strict standard was applied to my thread. It makes zero sense. I think the mod is probably leftist and just triggered, inspired by Twitter, Facebook, and the Mainstream media's censorship. I violated no forum rules or norms.

The mayor of DC has zero control over the Capitol Police. Stop making the false statement that they do.

But I provided a link.

But I provided a link.

I looked, didn't see one.

and you basically quoted someone in the OP.

That requires a link.

But I provided a link.

The ones that start threads do. The ones that don't, usually get shut down. If you're in the basement, anything goes. I did not see a link.

But I provided a link.

But I provided a link.

I looked, didn't see one.

and you basically quoted someone in the OP.

That requires a link.

Look a few posts down, I provide the link when requested. I can put the link in the OP, will that open it up?

Also, "basically quoting" is not quoting. That's quite subjective.

If you could quit whining.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back