So TODAY, Republicans HOLD ON To the HOUSE AND SENATE...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... YEP... sorry demtards... but that's what's going to happen. I've predicted this for months now. Do I have a crystal ball? No. I have COMMON SENSE, and when the little lop eared magic negro kenyan muslim dog turd can't even get a thousand people to show up, and President Trump is packing them in by the TENS of THOUSANDS with a few THOUSAND MORE standing OUTSIDE... do the math. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the REPUBLICANS have FAR more voter enthusiasm than the dems.

It's just simple observation. When you're the party of HATE, and RESIST, and OBSTRUCTION, and everything you revolve around you being PISSED OFF, harassing people, walking around NAKED, screaming helplessly at the sky, and a bunch of PINK HAT WEARING, PURPLE HAIRED, PIERCED NOSE, WHO KNOWS WHAT FUCKING SEX YOU ARE FREAKS... you're nothing but a bunch of pathetic RADICAL LOSERS.

Just walk away. Join the rest of America and be decent people and keep America great.

... YEP... sorry demtards... but that's what's going to happen. I've predicted this for months now. Do I have a crystal ball? No. I have COMMON SENSE, and when the little lop eared magic negro kenyan muslim dog turd can't even get a thousand people to show up, and President Trump is packing them in by the TENS of THOUSANDS with a few THOUSAND MORE standing OUTSIDE... do the math. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the REPUBLICANS have FAR more voter enthusiasm than the dems.

It's just simple observation. When you're the party of HATE, and RESIST, and OBSTRUCTION, and everything you revolve around you being PISSED OFF, harassing people, walking around NAKED, screaming helplessly at the sky, and a bunch of PINK HAT WEARING, PURPLE HAIRED, PIERCED NOSE, WHO KNOWS WHAT FUCKING SEX YOU ARE FREAKS... you're nothing but a bunch of pathetic RADICAL LOSERS.

Just walk away. Join the rest of America and be decent people and keep America great.

Want to make a wager on that?

Do you have the balls to back up your words?

If they Dems win either the house or the senate you leave this board for good, if they win neither I will.

Do you have the balls to take that bet?

If they Dems win either the house or the senate you leave this board for good, if they win neither I will.

Just like a mongrel demtard, wanting SHUT PEOPLE UP. Well sorry, DUMBASS, I don't give a fuck WHO wins, I wouldn't leave this board and the chance to FUCK WITH YOU PEOPLE for ANY reason. It's just TOO MUCH FUN.

But if you want to pretend you're all BAD and shit, I'll bet you MONEY, hows that skippy. $100?

Now put up or shut up, twat.

Just like a mongrel demtard, wanting SHUT PEOPLE UP. Well sorry, DUMBASS, I don't give a fuck WHO wins, I wouldn't leave this board and the chance to FUCK WITH YOU PEOPLE for ANY reason. It's just TOO MUCH FUN.

But if you want to pretend you're all BAD and shit, I'll bet you MONEY, hows that skippy. $100?

That is what I thought, you lack the balls to back up your words.

Now I know why you joined the Air Force, a great alternative to the military way of life.

Now I know why you joined the Air Force, a great alternative to the military way of life.
Just what I thought, you'd pussy out of a bet for money?

Your welfare check won't cover it, dumbass?

Makes no sense to bet money when there is no way for it to be paid. Not like I am going to give you my fucking home address for you to send the check to.

You're funny.

You're funny.

And he lacks the balls to back up his words

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Makes no sense to bet money when there is no way for it to be paid. Not like I am going to give you my fucking home address for you to send the check to.
You're just a pussy, and a loser, and you probably don't have a house either. You live in some run down, rat infested, shit hole trailer that you rent, paid for with welfare checks.

You're funny.

And he lacks the balls to back up his words

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I want to see you scream helplessly at the sky in your pink pussy hat later today, dumbass.

idiot-democrat.jpg

You're just a pussy, and a loser, and you probably don't have a house either. You live in some run down, rat infested, shit hole trailer that you rent, paid for with welfare checks.

You talk a lot of trash, but lacked the balls to back it up when given the chance. That is all anyone needs to know about you.

So, keep on trash talking my little liberal ballless wonder!

True Story.

I sure hope we can hold both houses.
But never underestimate the stupidity of Americans when it comes to politics and the best interests of our country....barry was elected to a second term after all.

Forum List

Back