Biden Brags He Could Let Migrants Shoot Someone On Fifth Avenue And Not Lose Any Votes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden Brags He Could Let Migrants Shoot Someone On Fifth Avenue And Not Lose Any Votes
POLITICS·Feb 26, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With Democrats nervous that Biden's handling of immigration and the border could cost them the election, President Biden defiantly boasted to a small crowd of supporters that he could let illegal migrants shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes.
"Listen, folks, it's nothing to worry about. I just imported, 8 million, 80 thousand, trillion-billion, 80 million, thousand new voters from across the southern border," said Biden. "I have enough support from migrants, ballot harvesters, and unsupervised mail-in ballot drop boxes to win every election forever. Even if a bunch of migrants shot a guy on 5th Avenue, I wouldn't lose any support! Come on, man!"
"The President's statement was appalling," said Senator Mitch McConnell to reporters. "Why would we let migrants shoot people on 5th Avenue when we could be letting them work under the table for below minimum wage at the corporations who donate to Republicans? Mr. Biden should know better."

Forum List

Back