So, THIS is Schifferbrain's new BOMBSHELL evidence?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hey Mods, this is the actual document Schifferbrains is using as evidence. This isn't satire, so don't shitcan the thread to a forum nobody goes to.

Is there a court anywhere that would allow this as evidence?

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

Hey Mods, this is the actual document Schifferbrains is using as evidence. This isn't satire, so don't shitcan the thread to a forum nobody goes to.

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

There is no date on this?!?!!

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

Who is supposed to have written this note? Parnes? It's odd for the note to be in such clean state, don't men usually put these type notes in a wallet or in there pants pocket where it would be folded or wrinkled up? This note looks to fresh like it was just written.

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

Who is supposed to have written this note? Parnes? It's odd for the note to be in such clean state, don't men usually put these type notes in a wallet or in there pants pocket where it would be folded or wrinkled up? This note looks to fresh like it was just written.

We need to compare it to Schifferbrain's scribbling. Can you match handwriting done in ink with handwriting done in crayon?

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

I see a slight Schiff stain on this note!

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

I wonder if this Parnas guy knows he wrote it yet.

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

I wonder if this Parnas guy knows he wrote it yet.

I'm sure Epstein will let him know...

Lol, since when do Lawyers
write shit like that on paper like that?

Has anyone Ever seen a lawyer without a legal pad?

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

There is no date on this?!?!!

Schifferbrains will add that later.

Gee. I wonder if his evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians during the 2016 elections will be in there as well??

LMFAO

God we need to pray for these democrats.. THEY HAVE GONE INSANE!

Forum List

Back