Putin and Assad caught mocking the red clown Trump

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin and Assad caught mocking the red clown Trump. new its clear to even the lat trumpist what status has D Trump between his closest friends and his rule models

"he video, originally posted by a journalist for the Komsomolskaya Pravda, comes just over a month after multiple NATO nation leaders, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron, were recorded seemingly mocking the American president at a NATO summit. In the latest clip, Assad and Putin joked that Trump should follow in the footsteps of Paul the Apostle and visit the Syrian capital of Damascus.

"If Trump arrives along this road [to Damascus], everything will become normal with him too," Assad said, according to a translation of the conversation posted by Axios.

Putin then joked about inviting Trump. After Assad responded that he was ready for a visit with such a changed version of Trump, Putin said, "I will tell him," as both men laughed.

Paul, who is also called Saul, was a biblical figure who persecuted Christians. In the Book of Acts, he was struck blind by Jesus as he was on his way to Damascus to bring any Christians he found "bound" back to Jerusalem. Once he made it to Damascus, he was baptized and regained his sight before going on to preach Jesus' message.

The incident at the NATO summit did not concern any such religious references — rather, Trump's tardiness.

During a Buckingham Palace reception for the December NATO summit, Trudeau joked that Trump was "late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top," to a laughing U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Macron. Trump had held an impromptu 40-minute press conference earlier in the day in which he tangled with Macron over whether France would accept some "nice ISIS fighters" who came from Europe and were captured in Syria."

Only Trumpers think that Trump is the personification of God on Earth. The remaining parts of the world know that Trump is a friggin clown. Trump is so stupid he cannot tell his friends from his enemies. Putin most likely thinks Trump is the biggest moron he has ever met.

I thought he was an orange clown. Did they photoshop him?

Only Trumpers think that Trump is the personification of God on Earth. The remaining parts of the world know that Trump is a friggin clown. Trump is so stupid he cannot tell his friends from his enemies. Putin most likely thinks Trump is the biggest moron he has ever met.
for-god-emperor-of-mankind-1793183.png

And you call me nuts.

And you call me nuts.
hilarious, you dimwits believe anything.
I have to consider the source,

I never met a person who thinks that Donald Trump is the personification of
God on Earth. Politics is Politics--------do you expect him to cry?
I hope we get a translation-------that priest should be ashamed of himself----
the schmucks, Pootin and Assad et al -----are engaging in a kind of
boy's lockeroom shit mouth

I never met a person who thinks that Donald Trump is the personification of
God on Earth. Politics is Politics--------do you expect him to cry?
I hope we get a translation-------that priest should be ashamed of himself----
the schmucks, Pootin and Assad et al -----are engaging in a kind of
boy's lockeroom shit mouth

Here is a link. Notwithstanding some hyperbole, if you believe Trump is the chosen one then you consider him divine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-perry-believe-that-trump-is-gods-chosen-one/

Last edited:
Putin Hates Trump so much that he made a $13 Million Dollar Dirty Dossier on him to Help Hillary Clinton and Obama to rig our elections and then used that to rig investigations and coordinate a COUP against The President. So Putin's continued fear and hostility against Trump is to be expected.

Putin and Assad caught mocking the red clown Trump. new its clear to even the lat trumpist what status has D Trump between his closest friends and his rule models

"he video, originally posted by a journalist for the Komsomolskaya Pravda, comes just over a month after multiple NATO nation leaders, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron, were recorded seemingly mocking the American president at a NATO summit. In the latest clip, Assad and Putin joked that Trump should follow in the footsteps of Paul the Apostle and visit the Syrian capital of Damascus.

"If Trump arrives along this road [to Damascus], everything will become normal with him too," Assad said, according to a translation of the conversation posted by Axios.

Putin then joked about inviting Trump. After Assad responded that he was ready for a visit with such a changed version of Trump, Putin said, "I will tell him," as both men laughed.

Paul, who is also called Saul, was a biblical figure who persecuted Christians. In the Book of Acts, he was struck blind by Jesus as he was on his way to Damascus to bring any Christians he found "bound" back to Jerusalem. Once he made it to Damascus, he was baptized and regained his sight before going on to preach Jesus' message.

The incident at the NATO summit did not concern any such religious references — rather, Trump's tardiness.

During a Buckingham Palace reception for the December NATO summit, Trudeau joked that Trump was "late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top," to a laughing U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Macron. Trump had held an impromptu 40-minute press conference earlier in the day in which he tangled with Macron over whether France would accept some "nice ISIS fighters" who came from Europe and were captured in Syria."

So what is it you're really trying to say here? That you have more in common with Assad and Putin and they're your new hero's.

Putin Hates Trump so much that he made a $13 Million Dollar Dirty Dossier on him to Help Hillary Clinton and Obama to rig our elections and then used that to rig investigations and coordinate a COUP against The President. So Putin's continued fear and hostility against Trump is to be expected.
The Dossier was originally financed by the Republicans. Does this this look like a person that fears Trump:

upload_2020-1-15_11-58-22.jpeg

Tree, Your a very confused old guy or just a mouth piece.

Ok Lit------trump did not know
i will write him, do you agree that putler is cuckolding trump very , very tight?

I, certainly see putler as a WHORE-----but I see Trump is a
"businessman"-------putting up a "businessy" front so that
he can engage in mediation ------even with whores

my friend, putler is the leader of crime cartel ozero , they eat such "businessman" for breakfast. trump does not know ( or knows?) who he plays with

Forum List

Back