So this guy from Chicago, shows up at a Florida Convenience store showing the clerk he has a gun. Clerk shows robber his gun. Yeah for 2nd amend.

If you are the baby momma of a gang member, yes, the illegal gun that he can't buy, own or carry, that he has to protect his drug supply is dangerous to you......you should dump the guy, go to school, get an education, date normal men, and get married........

Guns are not the problem

again, the three people I know who died from gun violence were clean cut white people...

But you keep pretending that it's just the darkies dying, so that makes it okay.

The problem isn't how they deal with government control, it's how they conduct business.

You see, around the 1970s, hunting fell out of fashion as a hobby. So the gun industry decided to change their model from sportsmen to "Crazy people" as their prime market. Dump a shitload of guns into the hands of criminals so that other people will get scared and want them, too. And of course, send in the NRA to stop even the most sensible attempt to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and crazies get stopped in their tracks.

So the rest of us have to put up with active shooter drills and militarized cops and security checkpoints...

Really? Name something.. .not an opinion you disagree with, just something I "made up". thanks.

The only people who "dumped" guns to criminals was obama and his minion Holder....who intentionally allowed drug cartels to get American guns.....you doofus.

Funny how you know so many people who kill themselves.....

We have 65,000 suicides a year... statistically, I would know of quite a few.

We all know of someone who died in Vietnam, even though that was a total of some 56,000 people. We all know of someone who died of Covid. Statistics, dummy.

The only people who "dumped" guns to criminals was obama and his minion Holder....who intentionally allowed drug cartels to get American guns.....you doofus.

Really? Let's look at that. Chicago had a near total ban on firearms since 1984. Not that this was entirely effective, the gun stores just set up shop on the borders and sold guns anyway.

Then you guys ran to SCOTUS and got Heller and McDonald to overturn most gun laws. Not surprisingly, the gun murder rate shot through the roof shortly after that, from 400 murders a year to 800 murders a year.

Our cities were not flooded because a handful of guns were tracked during a gun sting operation.

They were flooded because the gun industry repealed most gun laws, watered down background checks to the point where THESE guys could get guns...

1664619982792.png
1664619997827.png
1664620021926.png
1664620070110.png

We all know of someone who died in Vietnam, even though that was a total of some 56,000 people. We all know of someone who died of Covid. Statistics, dummy.

Really? Let's look at that. Chicago had a near total ban on firearms since 1984. Not that this was entirely effective, the gun stores just set up shop on the borders and sold guns anyway.

Then you guys ran to SCOTUS and got Heller and McDonald to overturn most gun laws. Not surprisingly, the gun murder rate shot through the roof shortly after that, from 400 murders a year to 800 murders a year.

Our cities were not flooded because a handful of guns were tracked during a gun sting operation.

They were flooded because the gun industry repealed most gun laws, watered down background checks to the point where THESE guys could get guns...

View attachment 703947View attachment 703948View attachment 703949View attachment 703950
Um, the gun industry repealed no laws. The gun industry neither makes nor repeals laws. I read somewhere that congress is the law-making body here in the Great Satan.

Um, the gun industry repealed no laws. The gun industry neither makes nor repeals laws. I read somewhere that congress is the law-making body here in the Great Satan.

You mean a Congress that says "How High?" when the gun lobby yells "Jump".

I'd be all for putting gun laws on a national referendum... but I don't think your side would like that much.

You mean a Congress that says "How High?" when the gun lobby yells "Jump".

I'd be all for putting gun laws on a national referendum... but I don't think your side would like that much.
You mean ''my conspiracy theories sustain me in my alternate reality".

Why make these silly, pointless claims that make you appear to be utterly clueless?

We already have a national referendum on firearms. It's exampled by the explosion in firearm sales as a result of leftist policies.

You mean ''my conspiracy theories sustain me in my alternate reality".

Why make these silly, pointless claims that make you appear to be utterly clueless?

We already have a national referendum on firearms. It's exampled by the explosion in firearm sales as a result of leftist policies.

Most Americans don't own guns... that explosion is the Ammosexuals buying out of fear, not first time gun buyers.

View attachment 703947View attachment 703948View attachment 703949View attachment 703950

The gun murder rate had been going down till 2015……that is when the democrat party decided they wanted to wreck local police so they could fill the ranks with more loyal democrats, and in 2015 they decided to keep releasing violent criminals no matter how many felonies they committed….you cant lie about this any more, uninformed Americans have now realized what you assholes have done……….

Normal people with guns don’t use them for crim, so Heller an McDonald had nothing to do with chicagos increasing gun crime, you idiot.

Most Americans don't own guns... that explosion is the Ammosexuals buying out of fear, not first time gun buyers.

Wrong, idiot…..women and minorities are where you find new gun buyers, two sectors that had had the lowest gun ownership raes..

The democrat party destruction of local police, and felon release policies have now convinced minorities and women to buy guns

The gun murder rate had been going down till 2015……that is when the democrat party decided they wanted to wreck local police so they could fill the ranks with more loyal democrats, and in 2015 they decided to keep releasing violent criminals no matter how many felonies they committed….you cant lie about this any more, uninformed Americans have now realized what you assholes have done……….

Normal people with guns don’t use them for crim, so Heller an McDonald had nothing to do with chicagos increasing gun crime, you idiot.

Most gun murders are people who know each other. Yes, Heller and McDonald increased the death rate.

I'm wondering when these local police departments got "wrecked", exactly, because I see the cops engaging in the same bad behavior they've been engaging in for years.

Can you explain to me how a bully pulling over a black person for a petty traffic violation brings down the murder rate again?

Most gun murders are people who know each other. Yes, Heller and McDonald increased the death rate.

I'm wondering when these local police departments got "wrecked", exactly, because I see the cops engaging in the same bad behavior they've been engaging in for years.

Can you explain to me how a bully pulling over a black person for a petty traffic violation brings down the murder rate again?

Easy….you can see the exact year from the data….2015.

Yes….gang bangers who know each other….
drug dealers who know each other…..you idiot.

Leftisexuals are funny.

Gun sales went from trending along anticipated growth predictions in February 2020 to all-time records a month later. February 2020 saw nearly 1.3 million background checks. It was growth over the same month in 2019 that saw 1.1 million, but nothing close to the 2.3 million background checks in March 2020. That was over one million more than March 2019. The ensuing months all continued to shatter records.

What Changed?​

People became concerned for their safety as police were pulled from the streets, prisoners were released over contagion fears and communities were locked down. That reflected in the surveys NSSF conducted to understand the fast pace of gun sales. Customers told retailers they were buying firearms for concerns of their own safety. That bore out in the types of firearms that were sold. Handguns topped the list, which have limited application outside self-defense and recreational target shooting.

So, yes. We see a direct correlation connecting firearm sales and leftist pro-criminal policies.

When the police are attacked by the democrat party and now risk their lives, their jobs, their pensions and their freedom even for legitimate arrests, all in the plans of the democrat party to remake the police into a left wing fantasy, they stop doing their jobs, quit or retire……….and the criminals understand that they can do whatever they want

add to that the policy of the democrats of releasing the most violent criminals on no cash bail over and over again, and the police simply don’t care to make arrests anymore.

Yes, you keep telling yourself that people want into your "tiny" club.
The club is not so tiny. Oddly, the club grew exponentially with leftist pro-criminal policies.

Fueled by an estimated 8.4 million new first-time gun owners, suggested gun sales data climbed nationwide throughout 2020 and closed the year out at a record high.

The unadjusted number of 39,326,079 checks conducted through the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System last year is a 40.41 percent jump from the unadjusted FBI NICS figure of 28,007,320 logged in 2019.

When the figures are adjusted — removing data for gun permit checks and rechecks by states which use NICS for that purpose — the latest total stands at 21,083,643, according to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the trade organization for the U.S. gun industry. This number is a 59.7 percent increase when compared against the 2019 NSSF-adjusted NICS figure of 13,199,172.

This is a new annual record for the 21-year-old NICS system, surpassing the past benchmark of 15,700,471 set in 2016 – when pollsters said Hillary Clinton was headed to the White House by 34.3 percent.

Leftisexuals and their pro-crime / pro-criminal policies were a boon for firearm sales.

Easy….you can see the exact year from the data….2015.

Yes, after Heller and McDonald flooded our streets with guns. Really nothing to do with cops, it wasn't like we started actually holding cops accountable.

Yes….gang bangers who know each other….
drug dealers who know each other…..you idiot.

Spouses who know each other.
Neighbors who know each other
Relatives who know each other... you idiot.
Employees who know each other.

Frankly, there's no point to shooting a stranger. Strangers rarely do anything to really piss you off.

When the police are attacked by the democrat party and now risk their lives, their jobs, their pensions and their freedom even for legitimate arrests, all in the plans of the democrat party to remake the police into a left wing fantasy, they stop doing their jobs, quit or retire……….and the criminals understand that they can do whatever they want

Really, when did this happen? Because the few cops who have been held do account were hardly involved in "legitimate arrests". Let's review, shall we?

Darren Wilson- Shot a kid 8 times on a shoplifting beef. Just lost his job.
Jason van Dyke - Shot a kid 16 times for breaking into a truck. Only went to jail for 3 years.
Rusten Sheskey - Shot Jacob Blake in the back.. Back on the job.
Brian Encinia - Just forced to quit his job.
Timothy Loehmann - Shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy. Lost his job. Several attempts by other PD's to hire him have been frustrated by people pointing out who he is.
Derek Chauvin- Actually got a meaningful sentence.

Wow, so, um, where are the cops being held to account exactly?

add to that the policy of the democrats of releasing the most violent criminals on no cash bail over and over again, and the police simply don’t care to make arrests anymore.

Really not seeing how the cops not arresting people for petty offenses has any effect on the murder rate, dude. But I can definitely see how adding millions of guns into the system does.

You remind me of the Polish Scientist who yell "Jump" at a frog after cutting off a leg, and with each leg he cut off, the Frog jumped less distance. He concluded a frog with no legs is deaf.

Forum List

Back