So this guy from Chicago, shows up at a Florida Convenience store showing the clerk he has a gun. Clerk shows robber his gun. Yeah for 2nd amend.

Most Americans don't own guns... that explosion is the Ammosexuals buying out of fear, not first time gun buyers.
Most Americans who legally own guns don't comitt gun crimes.

In the study, led by epidemiologist Anthony Fabio of Pittsburgh’s Graduate School of Public Health, researchers partnered with the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police to trace the origins of all 893 firearms that police recovered from crime scenes in the year 2008.

They found that in approximately 8 out of 10 cases, the perpetrator was not a lawful gun owner but rather in illegal possession of a weapon that belonged to someone else.

So what?
Most people who fly on airliners don't try to hijack the plane and fly it into a building, but we darn sure are going to vet every last one of them before they get on board.

(This is the part where you start whining about Founding Fathers and rights).

So what?
Most people who fly on airliners don't try to hijack the plane and fly it into a building, but we darn sure are going to vet every last one of them before they get on board.

Who's we? ''We'', (the leftist Biden flunkies), are darn sure not vetting every last one of them.

Although they are in the United States without government-recognized documentation after unlawfully crossing the border, the federal government allows groups of illegal immigrants to go through TSA security checkpoints in airports.

This is the part where you start whining about all the things leftists usually whine about.

Last edited:
Most Americans don't own guns... that explosion is the Ammosexuals buying out of fear, not first time gun buyers.

Your statement is lacking in many aspects. Lots of people are prevented from owning firearms.

Are there persons who cannot legally receive or possess firearms and/or ammunition?​

Yes, a person who —
(1) Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
(2) Is a fugitive from justice;
(3) Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
(4) Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa;
(6) Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship;
(8) Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner issued after a hearing
at which notice was given to the person and at which the person had an opportunity to participate, and includes a finding that the person subject to the order represents a credible threat to the intimate partner or child or the intimate partner OR explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of force against the partner; or
(9) Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm or ammunition,is prohibited from shipping, transporting, possessing, or receiving firearms and ammunition.
A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully ship, transport, or receive a firearm or ammunition. Such persons may continue to lawfully possess firearms and ammunition obtained prior to the indictment or information, but cannot do so once the conviction becomes final.
[18 U.S.C. 922(g) and (n); 27 CFR 478.32]

This is why its always important to fact check the leftists. They tend to run fast and loose with statements and ''phacts'' that are edited, parsed, altered or just plain nonsense.

This is the part where you want to start whining about ''equity''.

So what?

So what? That was quite a reversal and sidestep where your earlier comment was that: ''we darn sure are going to vet every last one of them before they get on board.''

That was obviously false. Most people who fly on airlines actually are vetted. Not illegal aliens, though. Are you aware there is such a thing as a ''no fly list''?

So what?

Now you try to hide your lie.....you routinely lie about gun owners shooting their wives over burned dinners when the truth is the majority of domestic violence murder, including gun murder, is by career violent criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics and people with long records of domestic violence and encounters with police......they are not normal people who simply own guns for self defense, sport, collecting and hunting....in fact, the people using guns to commit domestic murder are usually the ones who can't legally buy, own or carry guns because of their criminal backgrounds.

In the study, led by epidemiologist Anthony Fabio of Pittsburgh’s Graduate School of Public Health, researchers partnered with the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police to trace the origins of all 893 firearms that police recovered from crime scenes in the year 2008.

They found that in approximately 8 out of 10 cases, the perpetrator was not a lawful gun owner but rather in illegal possession of a weapon that belonged to someone else.

People usually ask me why I continue to debate these anti-gun fascists since there is no way to change their minds.....I reply, I am not trying to change their minds, I am honing my discussion points, and trying to present facts, truth and information for the people who tune into the discussion who only get gun information from t.v., movies, and democrat party media sources.........

And....because of people like you, who show me knew information in the debate that I can then use in more discussions....thanks for this, it is great info......

Although they are in the United States without government-recognized documentation after unlawfully crossing the border, the federal government allows groups of illegal immigrants to go through TSA security checkpoints in airports.

Did they have bombs, boxcutters, guns on them?

Nope.

So what? That was quite a reversal and sidestep where your earlier comment was that: ''we darn sure are going to vet every last one of them before they get on board.''

That was obviously false. Most people who fly on airlines actually are vetted. Not illegal aliens, though. Are you aware there is such a thing as a ''no fly list''?

Not a reversal at all. We make them go through a rigourous search before they get on that plain, whether they be citizen, immigrant or tourist. That's the point.

Now you try to hide your lie.....you routinely lie about gun owners shooting their wives over burned dinners when the truth is the majority of domestic violence murder, including gun murder, is by career violent criminals, drug addicts, alcoholics and people with long records of domestic violence and encounters with police......they are not normal people who simply own guns for self defense, sport, collecting and hunting....in fact, the people using guns to commit domestic murder are usually the ones who can't legally buy, own or carry guns because of their criminal backgrounds.

Actually, all three people I knew who had died from gun violence had no criminal records up to that point. the One murderer I knew was a regular member of the community. White, middle class. Used to hang out with his daughter (who developed a very morbid sense of humor after her dad murdered her mom.)

I'm not sure what a "career" criminal is. I'm pretty sure no one marks down on their resume or tax form "Criminal". As pointed out, 80 million Americans have a police record, so it's easy for you Ammosexuals to say, "See, he was a career criminal, because he got busted for pot when he was 19!"

People usually ask me why I continue to debate these anti-gun fascists since there is no way to change their minds.....I reply, I am not trying to change their minds, I am honing my discussion points, and trying to present facts, truth and information for the people who tune into the discussion who only get gun information from t.v., movies, and democrat party media sources.........

Really, I thought it was because you get a bit of a chubby talking about guns...

Did they have bombs, boxcutters, guns on them?

Nope.
Typical leftist blathering. Leftists care nothing about the law. They want special considerations for themselves. Their precious illegals shouldn't have concerns about US citizens. The fact is, illegals are not subject to the TSA scrutiny that Americans are so we don't know if it is a matter of time before the leftist open borders policy will allow a terrorist to board.

Not a reversal at all. We make them go through a rigourous search before they get on that plain, whether they be citizen, immigrant or tourist. That's the point.
That was quite a reversal.

President Joe Biden oversaw the flight transportation of nearly 45,000 border crossers and illegal aliens in the first 10 months of his administration, new data reveals, allowing them to bypass photo identification requirements before boarding.

Most shockingly, perhaps, the forms border crossers and illegal aliens are allowed to use as official forms of identification for TSA include arrest warrants, deportation orders, Notices to Appear (NTA) in immigration court, and federal custody booking records.

How great is that? An arrest warrant will still allow illegals to fly. I'm curious as to why illegals have such special privileges?

Typical leftist blathering. Leftists care nothing about the law. They want special considerations for themselves. Their precious illegals shouldn't have concerns about US citizens. The fact is, illegals are not subject to the TSA scrutiny that Americans are so we don't know if it is a matter of time before the leftist open borders policy will allow a terrorist to board.

Yeah, we've been hearing this song from you guys from 20 years... How the whole of the Southwest desert is littered with abandoned Muslim Prayer Rugs...

And yet to date... not one terrorist attack committed by a terrorist who crossed the border illegally. All our terrorists either got legitimate visas or were born here.

President Joe Biden oversaw the flight transportation of nearly 45,000 border crossers and illegal aliens in the first 10 months of his administration, new data reveals, allowing them to bypass photo identification requirements before boarding.

Um, yeah, 45,000 border crossers who are entitled to asylum hearings under our laws...

Yeah, we've been hearing this song from you guys from 20 years... How the whole of the Southwest desert is littered with abandoned Muslim Prayer Rugs...

And yet to date... not one terrorist attack committed by a terrorist who crossed the border illegally. All our terrorists either got legitimate visas or were born here.

Um, yeah, 45,000 border crossers who are entitled to asylum hearings under our laws...
Um, yeah. We've been hearing about the ''illegals have special rights'' from leftists for years. Remember that the Biden politburo tells us ''the border is secure''. That nonsense works for their kowtowing leftist minions but doesn't represent reality.

Um, yeah. Five million illegals and another million ''got-aways'' all have entitlements, according to leftists.

Um, yeah. We've been hearing about the ''illegals have special rights'' from leftists for years. Remember that the Biden politburo tells us ''the border is secure''. That nonsense works for their kowtowing leftist minions but doesn't represent reality.

Or for those of us who don't live in mortal fear a Mexican might move in next door.

Um, yeah. Five million illegals and another million ''got-aways'' all have entitlements, according to leftists.

Um, yeah, it's called the Constitution... which actually has more in it than a badly written militia amendment.

Or for those of us who don't live in mortal fear a Mexican might move in next door.

Um, yeah, it's called the Constitution... which actually has more in it than a badly written militia amendment.
Um, yeah. Illegal border crossing is called a Constitutional right. Um, yeah. Why single out Mexicans? You seem to have a case of Pelosi Syndrome. The fact is, there are millions of people coming across the border and we know among them are the worst criminal dregs imaginable.

Yes. The Constitution is an abomination in the eyes of self-hating leftists. Perhaps yammering about your self-hate is a waste of time on a discussion board. Convert and do a Jihad.

Um, yeah. Illegal border crossing is called a Constitutional right. Um, yeah. Why single out Mexicans? You seem to have a case of Pelosi Syndrome. The fact is, there are millions of people coming across the border and we know among them are the worst criminal dregs imaginable.

Actually, statistically, undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to get into trouble for no other reason than they know they can be deported for the same offense that will get a citizen a citation.

But the constitution applies to everyone, not just citizens.

Yes. The Constitution is an abomination in the eyes of self-hating leftists. Perhaps yammering about your self-hate is a waste of time on a discussion board. Convert and do a Jihad.

No, it was the best thinking of 18th century slave rapists. They also thought bleeding was a legitimate medical treatment, slavery was nifty, shitting in a chamber pot was sanitary and the Garden of Eden was a real place.

So let's get a constitution that is the best thinking of people in this century. Sounds like a plan.

Actually, statistically, undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to get into trouble for no other reason than they know they can be deported for the same offense that will get a citizen a citation.

But the constitution applies to everyone, not just citizens.

No, it was the best thinking of 18th century slave rapists. They also thought bleeding was a legitimate medical treatment, slavery was nifty, shitting in a chamber pot was sanitary and the Garden of Eden was a real place.

So let's get a constitution that is the best thinking of people in this century. Sounds like a plan.
Actually, statistically, you’re just making up stuff as you go along. Texas is the only state that records and keeps the immigration status of illegals involved with the criminal justice system.

One state. That’s not statistically significant. But, why would you let facts get in the way of leftist propaganda.

No, the Constitution does not apply to everyone. Illegal immigrants are not entitled to all the rights a citizen is entitled to. Citizens have rights such as the right to run for office, the right to vote and the right to hold various federal jobs that apply to United States citizens. But, why would you let facts get in the way of leftist propaganda.

Don’t be shy. Embrace your 19 and 20th century Party of Slavery; the Democrat party. The Party of Slave Rapists was all the rage while it lasted. It really is hilarious to read the bellicose blathering of an AOC groupie lecturing anyone about a new, revised, updated Constitution in the vision of a leftist moron.

Actually, statistically, you’re just making up stuff as you go along. Texas is the only state that records and keeps the immigration status of illegals involved with the criminal justice system.

One state. That’s not statistically significant. But, why would you let facts get in the way of leftist propaganda.

Point stands... most undocumented immigrants stay out of trouble. The problem is, they don't report crimes, either, even when they are the victims of crime.

No, the Constitution does not apply to everyone. Illegal immigrants are not entitled to all the rights a citizen is entitled to. Citizens have rights such as the right to run for office, the right to vote and the right to hold various federal jobs that apply to United States citizens. But, why would you let facts get in the way of leftist propaganda.

No, but they are eligible for due process and such, which was my point that flew right over your head.

Don’t be shy. Embrace your 19 and 20th century Party of Slavery; the Democrat party. The Party of Slave Rapists was all the rage while it lasted. It really is hilarious to read the bellicose blathering of an AOC groupie lecturing anyone about a new, revised, updated Constitution in the vision of a leftist moron.

The REpublicans wanted to round up all the blacks and deport them back to Africa at the time, how was that any better? Oh, wait, that's probably still one of your secret fantasies.

Point stands... most undocumented immigrants stay out of trouble. The problem is, they don't report crimes, either, even when they are the victims of crime.

No, but they are eligible for due process and such, which was my point that flew right over your head.

The REpublicans wanted to round up all the blacks and deport them back to Africa at the time, how was that any better? Oh, wait, that's probably still one of your secret fantasies.

“Point stands”…. “because I say so”. That’s a rather typical, craven leftist tactic. Unsupported claims are true “…. because I say so”.

Um, yeah. Make excuses for the Party of Slavery; the Democrat Party. You folks really do miss those halcyon days of slave labor / raping.

“Point stands”…. “because I say so”. That’s a rather typical, craven leftist tactic. Unsupported claims are true “…. because I say so”.

Um, yeah. Make excuses for the Party of Slavery; the Democrat Party. You folks really do miss those halcyon days of slave labor / raping.

The problem is, the Democrats threw all those people out in the 1960's, and Tricky Dick welcomed them with open arms.

Forum List

Back