So the seniors need to reimburse the workers payroll for Medicare

I take it you were not smart enough to read the article or understand it.
the proposal is based on the fact that due to businesses being shut down, burned down, or closing permanently there is a shortfall in what is being paid in to Medicare. Each year Medicare increases almost $140.00. The proposal keeps the price of Medicare from going up $140.00 and instead charges $3.00.
But hey if you think paying $140.00 more instead of the $3.00 is better then you have a larger problem then most.

How old are you? Medicare has never increased $140 per year. You really should know something about the subject before posting.
I take it you don’t understand economics. We have never had a complete shutdown of our economy. We have never had so many seniors fighting the same virus. Both those have gone to creating the increase. You might actually try reading the article before you comment.

I understand Medicare and the premiums on part B every year. You said they pay a $140 more which I took to mean monthly, which is a lie.

I take it you were not smart enough to read the article or understand it.
the proposal is based on the fact that due to businesses being shut down, burned down, or closing permanently there is a shortfall in what is being paid in to Medicare. Each year Medicare increases almost $140.00. The proposal keeps the price of Medicare from going up $140.00 and instead charges $3.00.
But hey if you think paying $140.00 more instead of the $3.00 is better then you have a larger problem then most.

How old are you? Medicare has never increased $140 per year. You really should know something about the subject before posting.
I take it you don’t understand economics. We have never had a complete shutdown of our economy. We have never had so many seniors fighting the same virus. Both those have gone to creating the increase. You might actually try reading the article before you comment.

I understand Medicare and the premiums on part B every year. You said they pay a $140 more which I took to mean monthly, which is a lie.
Sure go with that.

Forum List

Back