So the media strategy is to over report deaths of people who didn't receive the vaccine and underreport adverse reactions to the vaccine.Sound familar

Now tell me a few things, since you seem to be an expert.

How long were those vaccines in that list did it take before they were given to the public? More or less than a year for any of Them?

Also....

Let me know about the people who had covid and have antibodies, what's the percentage of those being reinfected?

Also.....

Since I am anticipating that the claim will be that the antibodies don't guard against the delta thing, or lambda thing, are these vaccines guarding against those?

Cause....

The vaccines came out before we heard anything about the Greek variants to the Chinese virus.

Can you address that without sounding like aoc talking about cowfarts?

Please?
So what is this about "aoc talking about cowfarts" you seem to be rather confused.
What don't you just find out for yourself I'm not your mother to wipe your chin.

You've got to be joking me, every school child who has ever been vaccinated knows most vaccines need a booster, in some cases like tetanus every 15 years after the first two.
Polio? Smallpox? Once again. Are you a fuckin' DOCTOR?

So what is this about "aoc talking about cowfarts" you seem to be rather confused.
What don't you just find out for yourself I'm not your mother to wipe your chin.
Ok, so now that my rhetorical questions have shut your stupid mouth up, why don't you tell all of us about cow farts, global warming, redneck meat eaters, and how covid antibodies have nothing to do with getting vaccines, even though those vaccines don't guard against those Greek variants of the Chinese disease.

You are a loser who has zero debate skills and whatever stupid education you have, even if it is from Oxford itself, maybe you can make a case of how ignorant and arrogant you are and maybe they give you your money back.

You pathetic brainwashed ignorant fool.

Ok, so now that my rhetorical questions have shut your stupid mouth up, why don't you tell all of us about cow farts, global warming, redneck meat eaters, and how covid antibodies have nothing to do with getting vaccines, even though those vaccines don't guard against those Greek variants of the Chinese disease.

You are a loser who has zero debate skills and whatever stupid education you have, even if it is from Oxford itself, maybe you can make a case of how ignorant and arrogant you are and maybe they give you your money back.

You pathetic brainwashed ignorant fool.
Yeah so what is the point you're trying you make, I got lost somewhere in your word salad. Try again but in English this time.

Now tell me a few things, since you seem to be an expert.

How long were those vaccines in that list did it take before they were given to the public? More or less than a year for any of Them?

Also....

Let me know about the people who had covid and have antibodies, what's the percentage of those being reinfected?

Also.....

Since I am anticipating that the claim will be that the antibodies don't guard against the delta thing, or lambda thing, are these vaccines guarding against those?

Cause....

The vaccines came out before we heard anything about the Greek variants to the Chinese virus.

Can you address that without sounding like aoc talking about cowfarts?

Please?
We knew reinfection was possible right out of the gate: 13 Theodore Roosevelt sailors re-test positive for coronavirus

We had id'd delta as having problematic mutations to the spike protein essentially from the minute it was id'd. Lambda is likely to see heavy breathrough cases as well.

Much more recently, a C.1.2 strain has been identified in Africa, and it shares many of the problematic mutations of the delta and lambda variants.

When these vaccines were developed, tye conventional wisdom was this is something that attacks the lungs. The cause of long covid has been linked to Ace2's and clotting factors. A fatty acid in the ACE2 inhibitor family has been identified as reducing viral loads by 70%. It is already FDA tested and approved for its original purpose, yet gets buried in clinical trials being run in Isreal and PA.

You've got to be joking me, every school child who has ever been vaccinated knows most vaccines need a booster, in some cases like tetanus every 15 years after the first two.
And the vaccines you mention actually prevent infection, which is not at all the case with the covid therapies.

SELF reported but unverified
O, and this dubios technicality is ultimately up to who to verify? Right, the same people it conveniently helps if they dont?

Lowell General in Ma: 52 year old comes in shortly after 2nd jab. Organs shutting down, he was cooked. No covid test administered. No covid symptoms. Yes, he died. Covid was the cause of death.

That same hospital will likely lose 8 ER nurses (yes, 8 from the ER alone) over Covid vaccine mandates.

Also, anyone care to guess which group of people has the highest unvaccinated rate? People with PHDs.

And the vaccines you mention actually prevent infection, which is not at all the case with the covid therapies.
What's a Covid therapy, never heard of it. It seems now that a sensitising dose and even two boosters will be necessary.

What's a Covid therapy, never heard of it. It seems now that a sensitising dose and even two boosters will be necessary.
Covid treatment, covid therapy, whatever you want to call it is fine by me as long as it isn't being labelled a vaccine. Vaccine's prevent infection, the covid treatments do not. They simply limit symptom severity. We don't call advil a "headache vaccine," just as we shouldn't call the covid treatments vaccines either. The label was chosen out of legal necessity and the medical definition changed to cover CRISPR therapies.

When the media is reporting on ICU beds at 110% of capacity, they are cherry picking specific county hospitals and ignoring private hospitals with plenty of excess capacity.

Everything is being exaggerated so the communists can steal your freedom.

So far, not one death can be chalked up (scientifically or medically) to receiving the vaccine. There are several studies underway that are tracking them.
All that's blaring right now is alt-right media klaxxons pounding this narrative over and over and over and over. One would think they'd get tired of it.

Until proven otherwise, here's your sign snowflake,
"COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective"
LOL. Well, even the CDC's own reporting shows that 7,000 people have died shortly after getting vaccinated (and that's just in the US), enough so that "studies are underway". Well, they rushed the vaccines and even the full Pfizer approval, so will they rush through these studies? In the meantime, will they still be trying to get as many people vaccinated as possible, even though they know there are many, many cases of possible vaccine caused deaths? Will the appropriate authorities be able to be sued if the "studies that are underway" show many died who did not have to die and the government knew about it?

We knew reinfection was possible right out of the gate: 13 Theodore Roosevelt sailors re-test positive for coronavirus

We had id'd delta as having problematic mutations to the spike protein essentially from the minute it was id'd. Lambda is likely to see heavy breathrough cases as well.

Much more recently, a C.1.2 strain has been identified in Africa, and it shares many of the problematic mutations of the delta and lambda variants.

When these vaccines were developed, tye conventional wisdom was this is something that attacks the lungs. The cause of long covid has been linked to Ace2's and clotting factors. A fatty acid in the ACE2 inhibitor family has been identified as reducing viral loads by 70%. It is already FDA tested and approved for its original purpose, yet gets buried in clinical trials being run in Isreal and PA.
So we should hide in our basements forever? The Red CHINESE would like that.

Medias strategy is "make em scared or make em mad. And on a good day you do both".

Media is only about money, that's it. Money comes from advertisers, the more viewers the more advertisers. There are so many God damn media sources out there now they have to compete for viewers so they will do anything they can to get viewers. And as well know fear and anger are what motivates people to watch so they work those angles, hard.

So, no guess of the death rate?

What is overall death rate of vaccinated people? More or less than 2 percent?

What is the overall death rate of unvaccinated people? More or less than 2 percent?

Go ahead leftists. In this thread, I asked for an educated guess and have not received any guesses. Educated or otherwise.

Forum List

Back