Resign now: 52% want Biden out but fear worse under Harris

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
Lucky for Biden, his lifeline appears to be his vice president and her even worse standing with the public.

Lucky for Biden, his lifeline appears to be his vice president and her even worse standing with the public.

If they just hide in the basement for 2 more years, they will be miraculously re-elected despite the fact only about a 100 obese, hairy armpit non deodorant wearing lesbos will turn up for any of their inane uninspiring speeches at any given time.

Joe is like an infected bandaid that is killing you.
  1. First Step: just rip the damned thing off to be free of it.
  2. Second Step: when the hapless, giggling whore Kamelia takes over and proves even more culpably worse and incompetent, we impeach her ass right out of Washington as well.
  3. Third Step: now, down to the boil under the skin, when Pelosi is left in charge, grill her ass out the door as well until we find an actual AMERICAN to run our government of liars, cheats, crooks, and lobbyists.

Lets go, you communist CUCKS.

You always seem to like referring to "THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE"....so THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE is NO MORE BIDEN.

HE MUST RESIGN.

It would never happen no matter if Trump were VP.

It's really astounding that our 45th president was impeached for a legitimate foreign [policy telephone call to the Ukrainian president, while people like you, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat commie and the complicit media try to protect Bai Dung and his colossal clusterfuck withdrawal from Afghanistan, border crises and Covid-19 failures.
Reminds of an old adage about being able to swallow a camel but choking on a flea.

It's really astounding that our 45th president was impeached for a legitimate foreign [policy telephone call to the Ukrainian president, while people like you, the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat commie and the complicit media try to protect Bai Dung and his colossal clusterfuck withdrawal from Afghanistan, border crises and Covid-19 failures.
Reminds of an old adage about being able to swallow a camel but choking on a flea.
Where are the jelly spined Republicrats on this?

Why are they not drafting a case for impeachment, and introducing it?

Why? Because they are the Washington Generals to the Democrat's Globetrotters.

Window dressing. All a show.

I have no capability to protect Biden or Trump what they do is on them and what I do is on me and that is as far as it can go, and I didn't vote for the old man(s). I dislike the retired running our nation.

One has to wonder if this was the reason the party picked such a disliked person like Harris, to ensure their puppet wouldn’t be impeached

Lets go, you communist CUCKS.

You always seem to like referring to "THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE"....so THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE is NO MORE BIDEN.

HE MUST RESIGN.
Tough. Ain't gonna happen. I know you're desperate. Momentum from Afghanistan is already starting to ebb.
You gave it your best....but it ain't gonna happen.

Watch Biden's support rating drop to -121,235,124% right before the election and still win in 2024.

And when even though he passed away 2 years prior.

I have to admit, that's a brilliant strategy. You're safe from being asked to resign because your VP sucks more than you do.

Forum List

Back