Zone1 So the Catholic Church teaches that Mary told them that we are to serve HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure that you pray to, worship, and venerate Mary!
Hmm. Not sure where and how you came up with the above gem, but in this case I'll follow that motto where I don't pursue your lie.

It would be interesting to talk about why you feel you need to lie about the Catholic faith?

Ever heard of the rosary?
Yes. It is a meditation for reflecting on the life of Jesus.

Were you never taught about why the rhythm of the prayer? Back in the day, people would meditate on Psalms--if they had the means. Many people did not have the means, so instead of reflecting of God with 150 Psalm, came the reflection of Jesus' life with Mary and 150 Rosary prayers.

You were Catholic, but never reflected on the life of Jesus, with the rhythm of the rosary keeping your mind focused on Jesus' life?

Hmm. Not sure where and how you came up with the above gem, but in this case I'll follow that motto where I don't pursue your lie.

It would be interesting to talk about why you feel you need to lie about the Catholic faith?

So you think that Mary communicated to the Catholic Church that people should "faithfully serve" her instead of God?

Catholic Church
Rosary: 1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.

The Bible
Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered him, “It is written, you shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve."

Yes,. It's nice, don't you think? Arabs have worry beads. If it helps people focus their thinking... and prayers, I have to approve. Don't you?

We must pray to God, not Mary.

Catholic Church
Rosary: 1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
And so you believe meditating on the life of Jesus is a no-no? Or, are you looking for an excuse not to meditate on the life of Christ?

And so you believe meditating on the life of Jesus is a no-no? Or, are you looking for an excuse not to meditate on the life of Christ?

The issue is that the Catholic Church claims that Mary told them that we are to "faithfully serve" her rather than God.

Make sure that you pray to, worship, and venerate Mary!

Bub, religion is all manmade lies. If you were a Morman, you'd believe Jesus lives on a planet called Kolob. Just pick a god you like, does not matter to me.

polar bear 1.32.gif

THREAD LOCKED
Read the rules regarding the minimum requirements for starting a thread, particularly in Zone 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back