So the bottom is falling out of the housing market again. I hope to god Trump wins and the GOP take the house

Democratic Party doesn't want the United States to be a success

really
which party put me outta work '92?

~S~

When you show up drunk you gotta expect to be fired.
no choice but to.....
April 21 2020.

After a month of gubernatorial shutdown along with promises of relief , the smallest and most vulnerable businesses among us, the sole proprietor ,Type S ,or LLC have be witness to the state systematically introducing every bureaucratic means to disqualify us.

~S~

We are going to need business savvy politicians in charge to ensure we don't endure yet another 10 year stagnant recovery.
That removes nearly ALL DEMOCRATS from the equation. God help us if these scumbags win in November

Uh, guy, the Republicans got us into yet another recession, this one probably the worst yet, and you are whining Democrats didn't get us out of the last one they caused fast enough?

There isn't one single Democrat in this country who's going to get us out of this mess because their outdated policies are no longer conducive to growth and prosperity.

Trump is the only possibility here. We can either hope he works the magic he was before this started, or it's all over.

Democrats will never understand that.
2nd President without 3% GDP growth. And maybe the first with -40% GDP growth.
Thanks, Obama!

Having a business savvy President has worked out super great so far....
if you dont count the world pandemic its been pretty good,,,
so stop being a dumbass,,
If it weren’t for the iceberg the titanic was going great too.
That iceberg named Pelosi.

Pelosi caused the virus?
no,, but her downplaying it early on did make it worse,,,,

and she did make the whole economic collapse worse,,,
Democratic Party doesn't want the United States to be a success. They are a drag at the aft end of the Ship of State while President Trump is trying to steer us to better waters.

I have four reasons why you're wrong. 1987, 2001, 2008, and 2020.
those are dates/years not reasons,,,
All Republican Presidents.

Democratic Party doesn't want the United States to be a success

really
which party put me outta work '92?

~S~

When you show up drunk you gotta expect to be fired.
no choice but to.....
April 21 2020.

After a month of gubernatorial shutdown along with promises of relief , the smallest and most vulnerable businesses among us, the sole proprietor ,Type S ,or LLC have be witness to the state systematically introducing every bureaucratic means to disqualify us.

~S~

Which is why all small businesses should be adequately insured. Republicans are the worst enemy to small business.

Trump put us out of work

Trump best have some economic miracle by Nov

~S~

DAMNED%20TRUMP.jpg

Forum List

Back