So the bottom is falling out of the housing market again. I hope to god Trump wins and the GOP take the house

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

We are going to need business savvy politicians in charge to ensure we don't endure yet another 10 year stagnant recovery.
That removes nearly ALL DEMOCRATS from the equation. God help us if these scumbags win in November

We are going to need business savvy politicians in charge to ensure we don't endure yet another 10 year stagnant recovery.
That removes nearly ALL DEMOCRATS from the equation. God help us if these scumbags win in November
Its good time to buy and rent out

There isn't one single Democrat in this country who's going to get us out of this mess because their outdated policies are no longer conducive to growth and prosperity.

Trump is the only possibility here. We can either hope he works the magic he was before this started, or it's all over.

Democrats will never understand that.

Okay but if I had a house for sale, I wouldn't want you mouth-breathing coronavirus deplorables traipsing through it until the epidemic is over.

Okay but if I had a house for sale, I wouldn't want you mouth-breathing coronavirus deplorables traipsing through it until the epidemic is over.
Yeah, and there are too many shitty builders as it is, too.

Yeah, and there are too many shitty builders as it is, too.

Shitty builders with shitty suppliers. Houses in the US are really going to be tear downs like in Japan the quality of the stock is getting so bad.

As always, republicans will trash the nation and a Democrat will step in to clean it up.

There isn't one single Democrat in this country who's going to get us out of this mess because their outdated policies are no longer conducive to growth and prosperity.

Trump is the only possibility here. We can either hope he works the magic he was before this started, or it's all over.

2nd President without 3% GDP growth. And maybe the first with -40% GDP growth.

in a way this is a good thing,,,I cant for the life of me figure out why someone would want housing prices to go up other than flippers for monitory gain...most of those people are out of state assholes taking advantage of the situation,,

and remember it happened in 08 mainly due to overpricing,,,

If there is one thing the last 40 year has shown, Republicans destroy economies, Democrats rebuild them.

It took the Clinton Administration to reverse the massive deficits left by the Reagan Administration and Obama to fix the dumpster fire that was the Bush II administration. It will take a Democrat now to fix the clusterfuck that is the Trump Administration.

Last edited:

Trump policy has all been a failure. All he has done is increase deficits. You really this dumb gramps?

Trump policy has all been a failure. All he has done is increase deficits. You really this dumb gramps?
Economy =/= our out of control spending.
Congress passes budgets so look to them for the spending, both left and right.
I am talking about the lefts love affair with job killing legislation.

2nd President without 3% GDP growth. And maybe the first with -40% GDP growth.
A dissolution of the United States may not be a bad thing. Form anywhere from a few to several new nations.

Rent?
To who?
Renters are out of work.
All the Real Estate Agents I know across the country are allowing their tenants to pay it back over the next few years because there's no one now or in the future to fill the gap.
Of course there are some wealthy Chinese people trying to come here...

If there is one thing the last 40 year has shown, Republicans destroy economies, Democrats rebuild them.

It took the Clinton Administration to reverse the massive deficits left by the Reagan Administration and Obama to fix the dumpster fire that was the Bush II administration. It will take a Democrat now to fix the clusterfuck that is the Trump Administration.
Clinton did so well that Gore promised to tax businesses out of business in order to share the wealth.

Democratic Party has not earned the respect of American voters to control the House for two more years. They have shown themselves as childish and petty. People are sick of Pelosi's face.

Forum List

Back