So President Trump was right about Huawei and ZTE being CCP spy networks

So you invent fantasies. Meanwhile, Trump sat around and flapped his gums, while Biden launched the Buy American program. While Trump alienated our democratic allies, Biden is unifying them in a stance to deal with China. Biden's ban on investment in Chinese companies is much broader than Trump's. But you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Reality vs. Your fantasy.
Sure, Biden is unifying the entire world because he is such a great leader. And you say I live in a fantasy world? Your world has unicorns, fairies and sailing ships.

1633043127376.jpg

I seem to remember Biden pissed the French off so much over a submarine deal that they pulled their ambassador out.

Joe Biden’t total screw up of the Afghanistan withdrawal caused our allies to wonder if we are trustworthy.

Yes, you think your unevidenced fantasies about the Bidens deserve more attention than the Trump scandals caught on audio and video. I get it.
I can present 20 or 30 links documenting evidence against the Bidens much of it email on Hunter Biden’s laptop form hell. You would just discount them as they don’t come from your liberal democrat media propaganda sources like CNN, MSNBC and the New York Times.

Of course the FBI has been sitting on Hunter Biden’s laptop and will continue to do so until they manage to accidentally lose it. The DOJ will never prosecute Joe Biden or Hunter Biden even if the FBI recommended it.

Eventually the corruption at the highest levels in our nation will split this nation apart and we will be replaced by the Chinese as the world leader.

Sure, Biden is unifying the entire world because he is such a great leader. And you say I live in a fantasy world?
I didn't say or imply either of those things. You always do this. I don't know if you are too lazy or just too stupid to respond to what i actually say, but you always prop up these little dollies for yourself.

Of your specific claims? Nah, no you cannot. Keep bleating your hot air.
I post just a few as I am watching football and posting to you is a waste of my time.

Yes, you think your unevidenced fantasies about the Bidens deserve more attention than the Trump scandals caught on audio and video. I get it.

What do you mean "unevidenced" Herr Himler?

{
Biden’s brothers have capitalized on his public “service” through a variety of lobbying gigs and sketchy businesses. Hunter Biden got a million-dollar job on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas firm without a lick of experience in that field. And Biden’s brother James became an executive at a construction firm even though he had little to no experience in construction, according to Schweizer: “James Biden was joining Hillstone just as the firm was starting negotiations to win a massive contract in war-torn Iraq.”

Brother Frank, though he had no experience in education, used his last name to get a job with a dubious charter school management firm that raked in millions of dollars from federal grants during the Obama years — all while his brother feigned opposition to such expenditures.}

Corruption is spelled B I D E N

I can present 20 or 30 links documenting evidence against the Bidens much of it email on Hunter Biden’s laptop form hell. You would just discount them as they don’t come from your liberal democrat media propaganda sources like CNN, MSNBC and the New York Times.

Of course the FBI has been sitting on Hunter Biden’s laptop and will continue to do so until they manage to accidentally lose it. The DOJ will never prosecute Joe Biden or Hunter Biden even if the FBI recommended it.
We are a lawless nation

Eventually the corruption at the highest levels in our nation will split this nation apart and we will be replaced by the Chinese as the world leader.

Which is why China pays Quid Pro Joe.

So you invent fantasies. Meanwhile, Trump sat around and flapped his gums, while Biden launched the Buy American program. While Trump alienated our democratic allies, Biden is unifying them in a stance to deal with China. Biden's ban on investment in Chinese companies is much broader than Trump's. But you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Reality vs. Your fantasy.
:rofl:

I post just a few as I am watching football and posting to you is a waste of my time.

Oh look, a bunch of articles you never read.

When you have some evidence, let me know.

Oh look, a bunch of articles you never read.

When you have some evidence, let me know.
I learned how to speed read 60 years ago. I actually had to slow down some as it was getting too expensive to buy books even at used book stores or a pain to drive to the library several times a week to get new books to read.

I will never have evidence that can be used in court because the DOJ and FBI will never indict or prosecute a number of high ranking democrats. That is what I have been telling you and I suspect you know it’s a fact.

Is This Another Reason The FBI Hid The Hunter Biden Laptop? – OpEd (I never considered this reason before.)

The fact that some democrats and bureaucrats are above the rule of law is just fine for you becasue you are on the Blue team. The problem is eventually people will get sick of the unfairness and this nation will spit apart which will not be good for you or your children even if it is a peaceful split.

Compare it to the New England Patriots winning every Super Bowl for 10 years straight because the refs were on their side. Do you think many current fans would even bother to watch football after 7 or 8 years?

“Never going to Happen,” you say. Look at the date on this article.

I will never have evidence that can be used in court because the DOJ and FBI will never indict or prosecute a number of high ranking democrats
Haha, and there it is. You have ZERO evidence, and, like all desperate people do, you think that's because of a big conspiracy.

What's funniest of all is that the only steaming turd you managed to present was a guy asking a question that he doesn't know the answer to, then filling in the blanks with his own fantasy.

Not evidence, in court or otherwise.

I think maybe you are starting to realize you have zero evidence.

Haha, and there it is. You have ZERO evidence, and, like all desperate people do, you think that's because of a big conspiracy.

What's funniest of all is that the only steaming turd you managed to present was a guy asking a question that he doesn't know the answer to, then filling in the blanks with his own fantasy.

Not evidence, in court or otherwise.

I think maybe you are starting to realize you have zero evidence.
The situation we are in at the national level reminds me of an incident that happened in the small town in Florida I recently moved from.

A local cop we knew well pulled over a driver who was obviously drunk and arrested him. Unfortunately he was the son of prominent individual in the community.

The arrest was erased and the cop was told certain people were basically above the rule of law in that town and to stop harassing them.

The situation we are in at the national level reminds me of an incident that happened in the small town in Florida I recently moved from.

A local cop we knew well pulled over a driver who was obviously drunk and arrested him. Unfortunately he was the son of prominent individual in the community.

The arrest was erased and the cop was told certain people were basically above the rule of law in that town and to stop harassing them.
Easily solved by getting the body cam video. Evidence.

Evidence. You have none.

Forum List

Back