So President Trump was right about Huawei and ZTE being CCP spy networks

How do you get body cam video for the crimes Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Hunter committed?
You don't, you get evidence. My point was that the evidence would easily dispose the myth. But you have one. Not a shred. You have believed extraordinary claims 100% without a shred of evidence. You likely believed them 100% the first time you heard them, before even considering evidence or argument. Which, considering you have not a shred of evidence or argument, might as well be assumed.

Once again he has been vindicated, this time by our own FCC.

US Sets Start Date for Fund to ‘Rip and Replace’ Huawei and ZTE Network Equipment

"The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on Sept. 27 announced the start date for a $1.9 billion program to repay U.S. telecom carriers to “rip and replace” network equipment manufactured by Huawei, ZTE, and other China-based companies designated as national security threats.

Carriers will be able to apply for the funds beginning on Oct. 29 through Jan. 14, 2022. The FCC adopted rules in December last year requiring carriers to replace all equipment made by Huawei and ZTE.

The FCC designated Huawei and ZTE as national security threats on June 30 last year, barring U.S. firms from using an $8.3 billion government fund to buy equipment from either firm.

“Both companies have close ties to the Chinese Communist Party and China’s military apparatus, and both companies are broadly subject to Chinese law obligating them to cooperate with the country’s intelligence services,” FCC Chairman Ajit Pai said in a statement at the time. “We cannot and will not allow the Chinese Communist Party to exploit network vulnerabilities and compromise our critical communications infrastructure.”

US Sets Start Date for Fund to 'Rip and Replace' Huawei and ZTE Network Equipment

Trump was one of the last of dozens of countries who rejected them. He couldn't spell it before he was advised about it. Get real.

The situation we are in at the national level reminds me of an incident that happened in the small town in Florida I recently moved from.

A local cop we knew well pulled over a driver who was obviously drunk and arrested him. Unfortunately he was the son of prominent individual in the community.

The arrest was erased and the cop was told certain people were basically above the rule of law in that town and to stop harassing them.

So you learned that there is no law in America.

So you learned that there is no law in America.

I was describing a local problem in a little town In Florida. However the problem in that small town applies at the national level too.

There is plenty of law in America if you are not rich and well connected and on the wrong team. If you are on the right team and quality you can do any damn thing your want and waltz away scot-free.

Forum List

Back