So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.
Nobody was in the office to read the memo to tRump.
Yea, because the stupid lazy bastard can't read. And soldiers were killed on his watch.
How many were killed on obama's watch?
You tell me. You were the one posting it as the same, when it wasn't. Get over yourself and your failed argument. You lost. Trump failed miserably and this doesn't come close to what Obama did.
I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio
Except your brain won't allow you to deal with critical thinking. You know, the kind that allows you to understand the difference between one comparison and the other. You can only go down the "but Obama" argument, while failing miserably over Trump and his unbelievably grotesque failures in defending the troops. They died on his watch because he was too fucking lazy to read the brief. What a pos. " But Obama!" :auiqs.jpg:
No you're the one lacking in critical thinking what your bitching about now you ignored during obama and are now defending it
Ha loser, the thread is about Trump, which means you are too chicken shit to cover the OP. No one ignored what can't be compared as the same thing. That's what your brain fails to tell you.
My purpose is to point out that you are openly admitting you are a hypocrite
You have no basic understanding of the word. It's why your argument will never go anywhere.

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.
Nobody was in the office to read the memo to tRump.
Yea, because the stupid lazy bastard can't read. And soldiers were killed on his watch.
How many were killed on obama's watch?
You tell me. You were the one posting it as the same, when it wasn't. Get over yourself and your failed argument. You lost. Trump failed miserably and this doesn't come close to what Obama did.
I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Ah yes, the nuclear deal that was working that Trump undid, which was another colossal failure by Trump that has nothing to do with your false comparison. Again you lose. You failed to provide the names of the fallen under Obama because of bounties. You are making a fool of yourself.
obama lifted sanctions on Iran even when they had bounty's on dead American soldiers
Your hypocrisy is noted:lmao::lmao::lmao:
You aren't smart enough to understand the difference. Damn son. That's fucked up.
a bounty is a bounty you dumbass you and your leftist's American terrorists said nothing when obama cowered to Iran, what the fuck changed what triggered your hate for America?
Making shit up over your already lost argument and your ignorance of words, have nothing to do with America. It only proves you are an inventor of lies.

"Orange man bad" and attacking me personally is not a recognizable argument. It's an excuse to run from one. You never said anything and debated even less. Try again.
*shrugs*

Feel free to ignore my advise. But... Your quote in this three was this:
You aren't smart enough to understand the difference. Damn son. That's fucked up.

You get what you give.

"Orange man bad" and attacking me personally is not a recognizable argument. It's an excuse to run from one. You never said anything and debated even less. Try again.
*shrugs*

You get what you give.
And you argue nothing of substance. That's the big difference. The Right is incapable of locking horns with real substance. Their only escape is to attack the messenger. How do we know? Just read your last post. It explains everything. The one before that is no different. The Op is a very simple one. You can either debate what they said or you can't. They contradicted themselves or they are liars. Pick one. You can't be the owner of telling the world you knew nothing about the bounties and have your secretary of state say it happens all the time. Somebody fucked up. The argument is indisputable. But for you, you are just another coward who attacks the messenger. The substance of the debate was never something you could counter. And it never will be.

Last edited:
The substance of the debate was never something you could counter. And it never will be.
There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad.

You are absolutely free to think that. I don't mind or care. But blaming Trump for this only hurts your stance. I thought I would let you know. What you do with that information is up to you.

More likely Pompeo is smarter and doesn't want to blow his cover.

*shrugs*

You get what you give.
And you argue nothing of substance. That's the big difference. The Right is incapable of locking horns with real substance. Their only escape is to attack the messenger. How do we know? Just read your last post. It explains everything. The one before that is no different. The Op is a very simple one. You can either debate what they said or you can't. They contradicted themselves or they are liars. Pick one. You can't be the owner of telling the world you knew nothing about the bounties and have your secretary of state say it happens all the time. Somebody fucked up. The argument is indisputable. But for you, you are just another coward who attacks the messenger. The substance of the debate was never something you could counter. And it never will be.
The fucking sand monkey arabs in the ME have been paying people for decades to kill the Jews. The Iranians have been paying a bounty on US soldiers for decades. Fucking fag OBAMA was aware of this fact from day one. The fag never did fuck all to stop it.

*shrugs*

You get what you give.
The fucking sand monkey arabs in the ME have been paying people for decades to kill the Jews. The Iranians have been paying a bounty on US soldiers for decades. Fucking fag OBAMA was aware of this fact from day one. The fag never did fuck all to stop it.
That has nothing to do Russia paying off the Taliban. Obama put in sanctions against Russia. What does the murdering Trump do about it? Lifts sanctions and invites Putin to the G7 so Trump can go down on his knees in front of Putin. What a pussy.

The substance of the debate was never something you could counter. And it never will be.
There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad.

You are absolutely free to think that. I don't mind or care. But blaming Trump for this only hurts your stance. I thought I would let you know. What you do with that information is up to you.
It proves Trump is a traitor for doing nothing and not doing his job. The excuse that "we can't control Russia" is a cop out argument. With heavy sanctions placed on Russia, that is doing something to control them. The information you do with that, is up to you. The fact that you don't care, says more about you than Trump. It shows you two drink out of the same creek.

It proves Trump is a traitor for doing nothing and not doing his job. The excuse that "we can't control Russia" is a cop out argument. With heavy sanctions placed on Russia, that is doing something to control them. The information you do with that, is up to you. The fact that you don't care, says more about you than Trump. It shows you two drink out of the same creek.
ok.

My response is what you quoted.

I agree, we need to get out. But the bounties mean everything. It means we have a retard and a traitor running this country; White House was aware of Russian bounties in 2019: report
That's what I thought. But that's not the argument you are making. Therefore you are being disingenuous. Untrustworthy.
You obviously have no idea what your own argument is trying to say. My OP is clear. Nothing disingenuous at all. This is what my OP is saying. I have no idea what you are saying, and neither do you.

Shitstain your thread is most assuredly is disingenuous. What you're bitching and whining about happened under obama and not a beep from you leftists
I'm waiting for the link where the bounty hunters got paid for killing our military personnel and Obama ignored it. Dude, give it up. You all have made fools of yourselves time and time again.
LINK WAS POSTED DUMBASS

no the worthless piece of shit cowered to Iran in 2010 with their own bounty on U.S. Troops and the capture of the U.S.S. Anzio in 2016
Yea right. Along with the rest of your lies absent of any links proving our intelligence confirmed there were bounties being paid by Iran.
About 7,850,000 results (0.66 seconds) GOOGLE
Who are the dead? Can you name them? Didn't we have sanctions against Iran? Wasn't Trump inviting Putin to the G7 and lifting sanctions? Do you see the irony?
WOW now you want a number of dead? but didn't ask the same thing of your\self before you posted this thread full of hypocrisy
A bounty was created by Iran now go away
Go away because you got had. Lol!
No you got had
A BOUNTY IS A BOUNTY AND OBAMA COWERING AND YOU IGNORING IT IS PATHETIC.

That's his M.O.

It's easy to slap him around, but totally unfulfilling.

Last edited:
I question the wisdom of people who want the same things Russia wants.
I question the wisdom of someone who can't admit they're wrong.

Forum List

Back