So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.
Nobody was in the office to read the memo to tRump.
Yea, because the stupid lazy bastard can't read. And soldiers were killed on his watch.
More like can't be bothered to.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.
Yea, because the stupid lazy bastard can't read. And soldiers were killed on his watch.
How many were killed on obama's watch?

no the worthless piece of shit cowered to Iran in 2010 with their own bounty on U.S. Troops and the capture of the U.S.S. Anzio in 2016
Yea right. Along with the rest of your lies absent of any links proving our intelligence confirmed there were bounties being paid by Iran.
About 7,850,000 results (0.66 seconds) GOOGLE
I'm still waiting. So far, you have not proved this happened under Obama the same way it is happening under Trump. Obama didn't ignore the intelligence. Trump did.

Okay, so you are a coward who can't argue this down so you run like a wiped dog. Got it.
lol I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio 9 in Navy Disciplined Over Iran’s Capture of Sailors
You can't give an explanation because what you posted isn't the same thing. You lose.
WTF a bounty is not a bounty?
WTF are you smoking?
Dude it's the same thing with 1 exception you leftists ignored obama cowering to Iran and doing nothing
You're either dumb as shit, or you are a liar if you can't decipher what the difference is. Obama had sanctions on Iran, no one was killed, and Trump did the opposite. By the way, Trump said he knew nothing about the intel. That proves he's sorry at his job and it cost Americans their lives. If you think you can talk your way into a defense for Trump, you really are walking into a land mine. Pompeo himself said this was happening all the time, and yet, Trump knew nothing about it? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:What sort of pos secretary of state knows everything and Trump knows nothing? WTF? What kind of shit show are they running at the cost of our troops?

More like can't be bothered to.
Trump is sorry as shit, and doesn't give a fuck.

You tell me. You were the one posting it as the same, when it wasn't. Get over yourself and your failed argument. You lost. Trump failed miserably and this doesn't come close to what Obama did.

no the worthless piece of shit cowered to Iran in 2010 with their own bounty on U.S. Troops and the capture of the U.S.S. Anzio in 2016
Yea right. Along with the rest of your lies absent of any links proving our intelligence confirmed there were bounties being paid by Iran.
About 7,850,000 results (0.66 seconds) GOOGLE
I'm still waiting. So far, you have not proved this happened under Obama the same way it is happening under Trump. Obama didn't ignore the intelligence. Trump did.

Okay, so you are a coward who can't argue this down so you run like a wiped dog. Got it.
lol I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio 9 in Navy Disciplined Over Iran’s Capture of Sailors
You can't give an explanation because what you posted isn't the same thing. You lose.
WTF a bounty is not a bounty?
WTF are you smoking?
Dude it's the same thing with 1 exception you leftists ignored obama cowering to Iran and doing nothing
You're either dumb as shit, or you are a liar if you can't decipher what the difference is. Obama had sanctions on Iran, no one was killed, and Trump did the opposite. By the way, Trump said he knew nothing about the intel. That proves he's sorry at his job and it cost Americans their lives. If you think you can talk your way into a defense for Trump, you really are walking into a land mine. Pompeo himself said this was happening all the time, and yet, Trump knew nothing about it? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:What sort of pos secretary of state knows everything and Trump knows nothing? WTF? What kind of shit show are they running at the cost of our troops?

You tell me. You were the one posting it as the same, when it wasn't. Get over yourself and your failed argument. You lost. Trump failed miserably and this doesn't come close to what Obama did.
I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio

I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Ah yes, the nuclear deal that was working that Trump undid, which was another colossal failure by Trump that has nothing to do with your false comparison. Again you lose. You failed to provide the names of the fallen under Obama because of bounties. You are making a fool of yourself.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Ah yes, the nuclear deal that was working that Trump undid, which was another colossal failure by Trump that has nothing to do with your false comparison. Again you lose. You failed to provide the names of the fallen under Obama because of bounties. You are making a fool of yourself.
obama lifted sanctions on Iran even when they had bounty's on dead American soldiers
Your hypocrisy is noted:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Except your brain won't allow you to deal with critical thinking. You know, the kind that allows you to understand the difference between one comparison and the other. You can only go down the "but Obama" argument, while failing miserably over Trump and his unbelievably grotesque failures in defending the troops. They died on his watch because he was too fucking lazy to read the brief. What a pos. " But Obama!" :auiqs.jpg:

Except your brain won't allow you to deal with critical thinking. You know, the kind that allows you to understand the difference between one comparison and the other. You can only go down the "but Obama" argument, while failing miserably over Trump and his unbelievably grotesque failures in defending the troops. They died on his watch because he was too fucking lazy to read the brief. What a pos. " But Obama!" :auiqs.jpg:
No you're the one lacking in critical thinking what your bitching about now you ignored during obama and are now defending it

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Ah yes, the nuclear deal that was working that Trump undid, which was another colossal failure by Trump that has nothing to do with your false comparison. Again you lose. You failed to provide the names of the fallen under Obama because of bounties. You are making a fool of yourself.
obama lifted sanctions on Iran even when they had bounty's on dead American soldiers
Obama cut a deal. Trump cut a deal with one murderer to another murderer, lifted sanctions on him, invited him into the G7, and said fuck the daily brief and the troops. That's the difference. And no troops died on Obama's watch. Try again loser. That has nothing to do with what Obama did.

Last edited:

No you're the one lacking in critical thinking what your bitching about now you ignored during obama and are now defending it
Ha loser, the thread is about Trump, which means you are too chicken shit to cover the OP. No one ignored what can't be compared as the same thing. That's what your brain fails to tell you.

You aren't smart enough to understand the difference. Damn son. That's fucked up.

Nobody believes it except for the American Taliban. Not US Intel, not the Russians not the Taliban, only you sick Obamaroids

You aren't smart enough to understand the difference. Damn son. That's fucked up.
You are coming off as orange man bad. that's it. I'm sorry, you are hurting what it is you are trying to promote. Feel free to think I'm full of shit. It's ok. I don't mind. Now... I'm sure you have an ego. You almost have to to say half the stuff you do. I can say that because mines pretty damn healthy itself.

But look at the people who are supporting you. Social retards. Think about... Look hard. You can lie to yourself about yourself, but you know what you think of others. Look who supports what it is you are currently saying. Stop looking at teh people who's skin you are trying to get under, you've done that. Look who supports you. That's who you are man.

Obama cut a deal. Trump cut a deal with one murderer to another murderer, lifted sanctions on him, invited him into the G7, and said fuck the daily brief and the troops. That's the difference. And no troops died on Obama's watch. Try again loser. That has nothing to do with what Obama did.
your dodge is noted you're a hypocrite
obama cut a deal with a murderer of fudge packers in Iran

a bounty is a bounty you dumbass you and your leftist's American terrorists said nothing when obama cowered to Iran, what the fuck changed what triggered your hate for America?

Ha loser, the thread is about Trump, which means you are too chicken shit to cover the OP. No one ignored what can't be compared as the same thing. That's what your brain fails to tell you.
My purpose is to point out that you are openly admitting you are a hypocrite

You are coming off as orange man bad. that's it. I'm sorry, you are hurting what it is you are trying to promote. Feel free to think I'm full of shit. It's ok. I don't mind. Now... I'm sure you have an ego. You almost have to to say half the stuff you do. I can say that because mines pretty damn healthy itself.

But look at the people who are supporting you. Social retards. Think about... Look hard. You can lie to yourself about yourself, but you know what you think of others. Look who supports what it is you are currently saying. Stop looking at teh people who's skin you are trying to get under, you've done that. Look who supports you. That's who you are man.
"Orange man bad" and attacking me personally is not a recognizable argument. It's an excuse to run from one. You never said anything and debated even less. Try again.

Forum List

Back