So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad

This isn’t how the right and Trump treated Obama.

And yet we are supposed to take you seriously?

There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad

I can't control you either. Just like we can't control what Russia says, does, or thinks.

And remember... I'm only on one side. MINE. I don't care how the right, left, or center treats Obama... My thoughts and opinions are my own. I wish more people could say the same.

Seems like we are doing what they want all on our own.
*shrugs* What Russia does or doesn't want doesn't mean anything to be my stance.
I question the wisdom of people who want the same things Russia wants.

Question Barack all that you feel that you need to.
Putin hated Barack but loves Donny.

That’s not an coincidence.

Factually False little boy

I question the wisdom of someone who can't admit they're wrong.

There is no debate here for me. I don't care. We can't control what Russia does. It's all pointless to try to blame anybody but Russia. I see you trying to blame Trump for something. Which is why nobody can take you seriously. Orange man bad.

You are absolutely free to think that. I don't mind or care. But blaming Trump for this only hurts your stance. I thought I would let you know. What you do with that information is up to you.

He will treat it as any other retard treats good feedback.

*shrugs* What Russia does or doesn't want doesn't mean anything to be my stance.

Not according Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

I can't control you either. Just like we can't control what Russia says, does, or thinks.

And remember... I'm only on one side. MINE. I don't care how the right, left, or center treats Obama... My thoughts and opinions are my own. I wish more people could say the same.

I don’t take you seriously at all. The idea that we don’t have any ability to influence the actions of another country is so utterly ignorant it does not deserve to be discussed further.

Not according Trump.

I laugh

Not according Trump.

I laugh
I laugh at Trump too. The whole world does. He’s a joke.

• Thanks
I don’t take you seriously at all.
Ok. You came to talk to me, not the other way around.

The idea that we don’t have any ability to influence the actions of another country is so utterly ignorant it does not deserve to be discussed further.
Did I say that? I didn't say that. But you are free to beat whatever strawman you want. I don't care.

You have no character remember? *winks*

Did I say that? I didn't say that. But you are free to beat whatever strawman you want. I don't care.
I was thinking this would be your reply. Do you agree or disagree that the US can use our considerable power to influence the behavior of other countries?

If we can, why aren’t we using that power to attempt to get Russia to stop paying bounties for the lives of our soldiers?

See, the problem isn’t that Trump hasn’t stopped or prevented this behavior. The problem is we aren’t doing anything at all. That’s a valid criticism of Trump.

I was thinking this would be your reply. Do you agree or disagree that the US can use our considerable power to influence the behavior of other countries?
I agree. However, considering what we are talking about, I'm not a hypocrite. Did you know the US has a bounty on people as well?

If we can, why aren’t we using that power to attempt to get Russia to stop paying bounties for the lives of our soldiers?
I don't think our soldiers should be where they are. If they were here, instead of there, it wouldn't matter. I don't care what Russia does or doesn't do in that case.

See, the problem isn’t that Trump hasn’t stopped or prevented this behavior. The problem is we aren’t doing anything at all. That’s a valid criticism of Trump.
Yeah... I won't blame another country for doing the same things the US does. ESPECIALLY when it's aimed at military and not citizens.

Edit: I don't know why you do this to yourself.

Last edited:

Not according Trump.

I laugh
I laugh at Trump too. The whole world does. He’s a joke.

Poor baby berg

You have no idea what we are doing you dumb faggot fuck.

Do you think that’s how intelligent people speak?

Yes
The problem in this case is that the receiver is as stupid as all fuck.

Yes
The real problem is you live in a fantasy world.

• Thanks

Yes

You live in a bubble where truth can not go.
Also common sense seems to be lacking.

Yes

You don’t have truth. You have the story that they feed you and you repeat because you want to believe it so bad it doesn’t matter that it’s all lies.

Trump gives false comfort for the cowards afraid to face reality.

That’s why none of you care when Trump lies.

Yes

You don’t have truth. You have the story that they feed you and you repeat because you want to believe it so bad it doesn’t matter that it’s all lies.

You don't have truth, you just have the Democratic Lies, backed up by the Democratic Media, that you want so badly to believe that you don't care that if has been nothing but lies - for a very long time.
The Democratic Media gives you comfort and support in your bubble, since you fear not being comfortable in the real world.
That's why none of you all care that the media lies.

Yes

You don't have truth, you just have the Democratic Lies, backed up by the Democratic Media, that you want so badly to believe that you don't care that if has been nothing but lies - for a very long time.
The Democratic Media gives you comfort and support in your bubble, since you fear not being comfortable in the real world.
That's why none of you all care that the media lies.

We both know that’s bullshit. See, the difference between you and me is that I can actually back up what I say. You run away whenever anyone dares question your beliefs. That’s the characteristic of a fragile world view.

Forum List

Back