So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

Love him? I don't go for fringe conspiracy theories. I'm pretty grounded in reality. I find conspiracy theories fascinating but I don't go looking for them. I let y'all do that for me.
Did you watch the video?
Which video exactly? I don't think I posted a video.

I watched a couple of Swann's videos. They're pretty generic, alternating between conspiracy mongering and just whining about the media. There's not a lot of original thought there. He just bathes in the right wing internet waters.
Oh.. Never mind then. It won't matter. You didn't watch any video by the way. But if you are going to lie about it... *shrugs*
I watched the video of his you posted. I even posted my commentary on it, which basically proves that I watched it.

I watched another video on his channel where he interviews a disgraced researcher Judy Mikovitz where she spends 5 minutes whining about her treatment in the media (without mentioning why she's disgraced) but blaming Fauci for something, not sure what, and claiming public health officials are getting rich off of vague claims they hold patents to drugs that they're pushing. I've heard that debunked accusation before, it's still not true. But her body language in that video was really amazing, she almost never looked at the camera but just glanced around the room, it was kinda creepy. Anyway, I clicked that video because I had heard of that lady before and knew she was a bit of a loon.

Love him? I don't go for fringe conspiracy theories. I'm pretty grounded in reality. I find conspiracy theories fascinating but I don't go looking for them. I let y'all do that for me.
Did you watch the video?

I watched a couple of Swann's videos. They're pretty generic, alternating between conspiracy mongering and just whining about the media. There's not a lot of original thought there. He just bathes in the right wing internet waters.
Oh.. Never mind then. It won't matter. You didn't watch any video by the way. But if you are going to lie about it... *shrugs*
I watched the video of his you posted. I even posted my commentary on it, which basically proves that I watched it.

I watched another video on his channel where he interviews a disgraced researcher Judy Mikovitz where she spends 5 minutes whining about her treatment in the media (without mentioning why she's disgraced) but blaming Fauci for something, not sure what, and claiming public health officials are getting rich off of vague claims they hold patents to drugs that they're pushing. I've heard that debunked accusation before, it's still not true. But her body language in that video was really amazing, she almost never looked at the camera but just glanced around the room, it was kinda creepy. Anyway, I clicked that video because I had heard of that lady before and knew she was a bit of a loon.
Link it. I might eat crow on this... That's nice. By that I mean the Judy Mikovitz... I have no idea what the hell you are talking about there.

Did you watch the video?

Link it. I might eat crow on this... That's nice.

She's a goofball. It's hard to know why anyone takes her seriously.

Long story short, she managed to get published in Science which is a very prestigious journal, but was otherwise relatively obscure. Turns out her work was fabricated. She claimed to have found a viral cause to chronic fatigue syndrome, which would be great because that's a tough disease. Turns out we can't even prove the virus she accuses of causing CFS even infects humans. None of her results were ever replicated and the original results were probably fabricated.

Did you watch the video?

Long story short, she managed to get published in Science which is a very prestigious journal, but was otherwise relatively obscure. Turns out her work was fabricated. She claimed to have found a viral cause to chronic fatigue syndrome, which would be great because that's a tough disease. Turns out we can't even prove the virus she accuses of causing CFS even infects humans. None of her results were ever replicated and the original results were probably fabricated.

But... That's not in the video. I'm watching the video now. The video is about people colluding to make money from drugs against Covid, and she came out to talk about it. She was jailed on bogus charges, as in there STILL are no charges... WTF DUDE.

Edit: So much for eating crow. No character.

Last edited:
Did you watch the video?

But... That's not in the video. I'm watching the video now. The video is about people colluding to make money from drugs against Covid, and she came out to talk about it. She was jailed on bogus charges, as in there STILL are no charges... WTF DUDE.

Edit: So much for eating crow. No character.

The story about her scientific fraud did not make the video, no. Which is surprising that a “journalist” would leave that out but find time to whine about a Wikipedia page.

The accusations are completely unsubstantiated. She doesn’t say anything specific. One is left with the impression that Fauci holds a patent to Remdesivir and intents to profit off it, but she never actually says it, just dances around enough to imply it. She doesn’t ever say it because it’s not true.

This is a really terrible excuse for journalism.

My favorite part was when the guy claims he knows a lot about a lot of things. I laughed aloud. Too funny

The story about her scientific fraud did not make the video, no. Which is surprising that a “journalist” would leave that out but find time to whine about a Wikipedia page.

The accusations are completely unsubstantiated. She doesn’t say anything specific. One is left with the impression that Fauci holds a patent to Remdesivir and intents to profit off it, but she never actually says it, just dances around enough to imply it. She doesn’t ever say it because it’s not true.

This is a really terrible excuse for journalism.

My favorite part was when the guy claims he knows a lot about a lot of things. I laughed aloud. Too funny
You idiot... That's the WHOLE POINT OF THE VIDEO... She wasn't trying to do anything than point out that people were gaming the system to make money. All the bullshit you just said was to discredit her, to take away and point some other direction than what she was trying to show...

No character.

You idiot... That's the WHOLE POINT OF THE VIDEO... She wasn't trying to do anything than point out that people were gaming the system to make money. All the bullshit you just said was to discredit her, to take away and point some other direction than what she was trying to show...

For being the "whole point" of the video, they spend shockingly little time, 2 minutes maybe, on the topic. The accusations are so vague they're practically meaningless. We don't have any idea who these people even are.

It's a good juxtaposition to your other video. In the prior video you posted of him, this guy is standing there demanding evidence and proof that Russia was paying bounties (and ignoring what evidence was presented in the NY Times article) while just accepting this lady's accusations without a shred of evidence. Quite the difference.

For being the "whole point" of the video, they spend shockingly little time, 2 minutes maybe, on the topic.
NOW you have watched the video. Liar. For a moment... Just a moment I thought maybe.

For being the "whole point" of the video, they spend shockingly little time, 2 minutes maybe, on the topic.
NOW you have watched the video. Liar. For a moment... Just a moment I thought maybe.

You're nuts. I already had accurately described the video earlier in the day.

Anyway, you're homeboy is either a complete idiot if he believes his garbage or just another right wing media hack looking to get rich and famous by fanning nutty conspiracy theories.

You're nuts. I already had accurately described the video earlier in the day.

Anyway, you're homeboy is either a complete idiot if he believes his garbage or just another right wing media hack looking to get rich and famous by fanning nutty conspiracy theories.
ok

Forum List

Back