So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

I haven't mentioned anything about war have I? We went to Afghanistan and fought the Taliban, and they had shit to do with 9/11. We've been a fuck up ever since the Korean war. That's a different story. Stay with the topic.
I figure I am staying with the Topic. If something needs to be done, then I think it should be bringing our soldiers home so the bounties won't matter if they exist.
I agree, we need to get out. But the bounties mean everything. It means we have a retard and a traitor running this country; White House was aware of Russian bounties in 2019: report

I agree, we need to get out. But the bounties mean everything. It means we have a retard and a traitor running this country; White House was aware of Russian bounties in 2019: report
That's what I thought. But that's not the argument you are making. Therefore you are being disingenuous. Untrustworthy.
You obviously have no idea what your own argument is trying to say. My OP is clear. Nothing disingenuous at all. This is what my OP is saying. I have no idea what you are saying, and neither do you.

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.
no the worthless piece of shit cowered to Iran in 2010 with their own bounty on U.S. Troops and the capture of the U.S.S. Anzio in 2016

That's what I thought. But that's not the argument you are making. Therefore you are being disingenuous. Untrustworthy.
You obviously have no idea what your own argument is trying to say. My OP is clear. Nothing disingenuous at all. This is what my OP is saying. I have no idea what you are saying, and neither do you.

Yeah... Orange man bad... that's what you are saying. *shrugs*

no the worthless piece of shit cowered to Iran in 2010 with their own bounty on U.S. Troops and the capture of the U.S.S. Anzio in 2016
Yea right. Along with the rest of your lies absent of any links proving our intelligence confirmed there were bounties being paid by Iran.

Shitstain your thread is most assuredly is disingenuous. What you're bitching and whining about happened under obama and not a beep from you leftists

Yeah... Orange man bad... that's what you are saying. *shrugs*
Proof and the truth, is powerful medicine against those who choose to ignore the obvious. It's why no one on this thread has mounted any defense for an indefensible worthless human being.

Yea right. Along with the rest of your lies absent of any links proving our intelligence confirmed there were bounties being paid by Iran.
About 7,850,000 results (0.66 seconds) GOOGLE

Shitstain your thread is most assuredly is disingenuous. What you're bitching and whining about happened under obama and not a beep from you leftists
I'm waiting for the link where the bounty hunters got paid for killing our military personnel and Obama ignored it. Dude, give it up. You all have made fools of yourselves time and time again.

Who are the dead? Can you name them? Didn't we have sanctions against Iran? Wasn't Trump inviting Putin to the G7 and lifting sanctions? Do you see the irony?

I'm still waiting. So far, you have not proved this happened under Obama the same way it is happening under Trump. Obama didn't ignore the intelligence. Trump did.

Okay, so you are a coward who can't argue this down so you run like a wiped dog. Got it.

I'm waiting for the link where the bounty hunters got paid for killing our military personnel and Obama ignored it. Dude, give it up. You all have made fools of yourselves time and time again.
LINK WAS POSTED DUMBASS

Who are the dead? Can you name them? Didn't we have sanctions against Iran? Wasn't Trump inviting Putin to the G7 and lifting sanctions? Do you see the irony?
WOW now you want a number of dead? but didn't ask the same thing of your\self before you posted this thread full of hypocrisy
A bounty was created by Iran now go away

I'm still waiting. So far, you have not proved this happened under Obama the same way it is happening under Trump. Obama didn't ignore the intelligence. Trump did.

Okay, so you are a coward who can't argue this down so you run like a wiped dog. Got it.
lol I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio 9 in Navy Disciplined Over Iran’s Capture of Sailors

lol I owe no one an explanation who shows flux outrage now and ignored the same thing in 2010 I owe no one an explanation when they were silent and obama cowered when Iran captured the USS Anzio 9 in Navy Disciplined Over Iran’s Capture of Sailors
You can't give an explanation because what you posted isn't the same thing. You lose.

Nobody was in the office to read the memo to tRump.

LINK WAS POSTED DUMBASS

WOW now you want a number of dead? but didn't ask the same thing of your\self before you posted this thread full of hypocrisy
Go away because you got had. Lol!

You can't give an explanation because what you posted isn't the same thing. You lose.
WTF a bounty is not a bounty?
WTF are you smoking?
Dude it's the same thing with 1 exception you leftists ignored obama cowering to Iran and doing nothing

Nobody was in the office to read the memo to tRump.
Yea, because the stupid lazy bastard can't read. And soldiers were killed on his watch.

LINK WAS POSTED DUMBASS

Go away because you got had. Lol!
No you got had
A BOUNTY IS A BOUNTY AND OBAMA COWERING AND YOU IGNORING IT IS PATHETIC.

Forum List

Back