So, Pompeo and Trump aren't on the same page regarding Russia paying off Afghanistan with bounty killings of Americans

They are now naming the bag man that made the exchange of money between Russia and the Taliban for these bounties while Trump calls it a hoax. Stay tuned.

Not at all surprisingly - you do not understand the story, at all.

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.
If our Intel was that good, the Afghanistan shit hole would have been cleaned up decades ago.
Not if you have a pos president who doesn't give a shit, and doesn't know his job. Our intel has a name attached to these payments, and Trump did nothing.

How does some random faggot keyboard propagandist such as you know what we have done to Russia?

Pompeo was very clear -

While I will not confirm what stories about threats are real I can unequivocally state that any threats have been met with the proper response.

That's the end -
So the only thing that bastards like you are doing is helping Russia, China, and our other enemies.

Trump has a lot of shit to deal with. The Democrats are more of a threat to our Constitutional form of government than the Russians ever were.
You have no real arguments associated with this thread. If Trump has a lot to deal with, so as to not to read his PDB on these matters, is derelict in his duty, and he isn't worth teats on a bo hog.
I'm not sure where you're going with the story. Was Trump supposed to declare war on Russia?

He is not going anywhere with it.
The little bastard simply hates America and would Nuke us if it would get rid of Trump.

My question is, why is this an issue NOW if it's been going on for nineteen years?
Probably has not been going on for 19 years. Trump doesn't like because it is just another rub against him being Putin's butt boy. Can't blame him for being upset it came to light. He thinks, if nobody knows, it is the same as not having happened or happening. He should have never dropped trou for Vlad and the other totalitarian a$$holes of the world from the beginning. he thought there would be advantage, but has only caused problem. Putin's a player. trump is a chump.:(

We know it was going on under Obama. He was briefed on it.
That means Trump is no different.

No, that means that war is still no different.

"You support Trump"? You are lost to the world chief. If you haven't seen just how bad this pos is, and how he has failed at everything, you are a lost cause.
Ok. I hope you don't find it surprising that's pretty much what I think about you.

It's what everyone thinks of him. ( a couple of brain dead exceptions)

Trump is such a lying asshole & yet the Trumpettes still intend to vote for him. I mean really people, how fucking stupid can you get.

"I never heard about Putin's bounties on our soldiers."

Now the fat assed piece of shit is calling it a hoax.

The concern for COVID was a hoax - now over 120,000 dead Americans.

We have dead soldiers & now this is a hoax.

My God, Trump people, just how God damn stupid are you people?

Trump is such a lying asshole & yet the Trumpettes still intend to vote for him. I mean really people, how fucking stupid can you get.

Poor misinformed baby.

Poor misinformed baby.
What did I post that was wrong?

Poor misinformed baby.

You have no idea (and shouldn't have) of what countermeasures the USA has taken.
You are not entitled to know.
Pompeo assured us that any threats to American soldiers were met with an appropriate response.

President Trump never said that the virus was a Hoax.
He did speculate that some of the hyperbole pushed ideas that were a hoax, for political gain.

Mike Pompeo said in a press conference that these kinds of payoffs to kill Americans have been going on ever since we entered the war in Afghanistan. So why is Trump calling it a hoax, and why wasn't he familiar with the intel? Are they so bad at their jobs, that one exposes the other, and we end up with two different versions coming from the same administration? You can't have Pompeo come out there and dance around the fact that we have a problem, while Trump calls it a hoax. My God these two are worthless pieces of shit. We are talking about our national security, and they play with it at the expense of our own military personnel while they lose their lives. What a disaster.

pompeo is lying to justify what is going on.

trump didn't say a word about this, has done nothing about it and it doesn't look like he will.

russia and putin need to face consequences for this.

Who is going to volunteer for our military when it's common knowledge that russia wants our military dead, is putting bounties on their heads with our president doing zero about it?

We need a government that won't lie to us every time they speak so we can trust our government.

Sure the government lied in the past but not about everything to the point that we can't believe anything they say.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

pompeo is lying to justify what is going on.

trump didn't say a word about this, has done nothing about it and it doesn't look like he will.

russia and putin need to face consequences for this.

Who is going to volunteer for our military when it's common knowledge that russia wants our military dead, is putting bounties on their heads with our president doing zero about it?

We need a government that won't lie to us every time they speak so we can trust our government.

Sure the government lied in the past but not about everything to the point that we can't believe anything they say.

Why do you think that The President needs to speak to you about anything?
Pompeo assured us that all threats against American Soldiers have been responded to.
How do you know what countermeasures have been taken?

President Trump has been tougher on Russia than any past President since Reagan treated the Soviet Union as the evil Empire.
Granted it would have been easier had Obama/Biden had been so flexible with Russia and granted them so much room to maneuver.
Just because President Trump says things that you are not aware of, or don't agree with - you assume that they are lies.

You are simply not informed and competent enough to understand

Because shit for brains talks about how no one is informed, and yet, we have the name of the bag man. WTF has he got? Afghan Contractor Handed Out Russian Cash to Kill Americans, Officials Say

BWK won't say anything bad about China because China is a Communist country.
China is paying BWK by the word.
You've got to love these toads, minus any argument. You know you are winning when all they can do is attack the guy telling them how it is. And what can they do about it? Nothing! We know the bag man, and they know nothing. Defending a traitor. What a bunch of dishonest cowards.

Because shit for brains talks about how no one is informed, and yet, we have the name of the bag man. WTF has he got? Afghan Contractor Handed Out Russian Cash to Kill Americans, Officials Say
I still don't want war.
I haven't mentioned anything about war have I? We went to Afghanistan and fought the Taliban, and they had shit to do with 9/11. We've been a fuck up ever since the Korean war. That's a different story. Stay with the topic.

That said, Trump has done nothing while our people get killed because of Russia. Rep. Gallego: 'Russia is punching us in the face' and Trump 'is doing nothing'

Last edited:

Poor misinformed baby.
Billiejeens makes absolutely no sense with his posting. He talks out of both sides of his keyboard. On one post he tells us we are uninformed, and yet, "he will not confirm any threats are real ." How the hell does that work? You can't be informed yourself if you can't confirm anything yourself to us. Here's what we know; you know nothing about critical thinking because your logic collides with other logic, to be nothing but nonsensical gobbly goo.
They are now naming the bag man that made the exchange of money between Russia and the Taliban for these bounties while Trump calls it a hoax. Stay tuned.

Not at all surprisingly - you do not understand the story, at all.
And you can't explain it.

Last edited:
I haven't mentioned anything about war have I? We went to Afghanistan and fought the Taliban, and they had shit to do with 9/11. We've been a fuck up ever since the Korean war. That's a different story. Stay with the topic.
I figure I am staying with the Topic. If something needs to be done, then I think it should be bringing our soldiers home so the bounties won't matter if they exist.

Forum List

Back