So Obama care will force Catholic churches who employ people

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of basic birth control, not abortions.

But............it's you, so I expect a lot of hyperbole.

The Church is against birth control. It - we - believe that it is God's decision. That is our right to believe - we don't ask you to believe it. If the Government force the Catholic Church on this one.... Obama can kiss bye bye to significant votes.... There's 69 million Catholics in the US.

Doubtful since the majority of Catholics do practice birth control.

But Ravi, it's the CHURCH that's against it, most individual Catholics are pretty comfortable with it.

But..............you can't get a really good little dogma drone unless you raise 'em from birth.

Yes... your post is all of that.

thumbnailCAAZEJTV.jpg
Why didn't someone tell me it was time for a puppet show? COOL. :popcorn:

Do you have anything else of merit in your own mind?

Anything of merit in my own mind??? This from the anti-semite, racist, girlfriend abuser as an avatar? Don't talk to me about merit son... you are meritless.
Ah... the AVATAR! Jeeze! HOW could I forget?

Nevermind the subject matter of that endeavour (movie) and what it represented...you attack the actor in it.

Cool. Mel has his problems. The premise of that movie however...doesn't.

NEXT

thumbnailCAAZEJTV.jpg
Why didn't someone tell me it was time for a puppet show? COOL. :popcorn:

Do you have anything else of merit in your own mind?

Anything of merit in my own mind??? This from the anti-semite, racist, girlfriend abuser as an avatar? Don't talk to me about merit son... you are meritless.

Nevermind the subject matter of that endeavour (movie) and what it represented...you attack the actor in it.

NEXT

OH.... Patriotism... yeah... you aren't one of those either. Anyone who hates so many of his fellow citizens because of who they vote for is not a Patriot.

NEXT

OH.... Patriotism... yeah... you aren't one of those either. Anyone who hates so many of his fellow citizens because of who they vote for is not a Patriot.
Uhmm...Are you still stuck on MEL? Really Gracie?

Wise up, and grow up.

NEXT

Wise up, and grow up.

No... actually, I was talking about YOU. I've seen your posts, your vitriol and your hate for everyone who doesn't "tow the Conservative line". You are no Patriot... you're a bully.

Wise up, and grow up.

No... actually, I was talking about YOU. I've seen your posts, your vitriol and your hate for everyone who doesn't "tow the Conservative line". You are no Patriot... you're a bully.
I know YOU were talking to ME...and I was talking to YOU.

Wise up, and grow up. BE a real AMERICAN...stop trying to destroy this Republic.

Not ripping on you Lovebears65... but,

Where was the Catholic Church when Obamacare was being debated all over America?
Anyone with half a brain knew this shit was coming from Obamacare.

They sat back while Nancy Pelosi, self proclaimed Catholic, said this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

I say to them.... wake the Hell up!

Where was the Catholic Church when Obamacare was being debated all over America?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU"]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

However? Alot of them that thought it was a good idea are now saying they were betrayed...maybe they woke up after the fact?

Wise up, and grow up.

Wise up, and grow up. BE a real AMERICAN...stop trying to destroy this Republic.

I rest my case.

The Church is against birth control. It - we - believe that it is God's decision. That is our right to believe - we don't ask you to believe it. If the Government force the Catholic Church on this one.... Obama can kiss bye bye to significant votes.... There's 69 million Catholics in the US.

Doubtful since the majority of Catholics do practice birth control.

But Ravi, it's the CHURCH that's against it, most individual Catholics are pretty comfortable with it.

But..............you can't get a really good little dogma drone unless you raise 'em from birth.
Exactly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU"]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

However? Alot of them that thought it was a good idea are now saying they were betrayed...maybe they woke up after the fact?

Betrayed my ass!

I saw this coming like a freight train.... they are blinded by their politics.
The Catholic Church is full of Democratic members.

I know I will probably piss off a few saying that, but it is what it is.

I rest my case.
You may rest it as you see fit. My point was made. YOU have a hard time dealing with real Americans and individuals that don't fall into your groupthink mentality.

So in effect YOU admit freely that you lost. I thank you for that. America is made up of individuals...you FAIL in that regard.

*NEXT*

It isn't unrelated at all. The employees are free to make their own choices regarding birth control and they can certainly choose not to take it.

This is more about the Catholic Church wanting the government to help them keep their women barefoot and pregnant than it is about anything else.

I'd say this is more of an example of the Catholic church forcing their employees to follow their dogma, regardless of their beliefs.

The catholic church is a voluntary organization. The government mandate is not. Get a clue.

I rest my case.
You may rest it as you see fit. My point was made. YOU have a hard time dealing with real Americans and individuals that don't fall into your groupthink mentality.

So in effect YOU admit freely that you lost. I thank you for that. America is made up of individuals...you FAIL in that regard.

*NEXT*

Don't fall into "groupthink" mentality???? Good God man... you sonofabitches are the very definition of Groupthink mentality!

America is made up of CITIZENS... who decide on the direction of their country via the DEMOCRATIC process of one man/one vote. By that DEMOCRATIC process, we decide our representation, we decide what issues are important and we decide our social structure.

You want to be an "Individual"... go live on an Island somewhere. Otherwise, welcome to our great country and society.

It isn't unrelated at all. The employees are free to make their own choices regarding birth control and they can certainly choose not to take it.

This is more about the Catholic Church wanting the government to help them keep their women barefoot and pregnant than it is about anything else.

I'd say this is more of an example of the Catholic church forcing their employees to follow their dogma, regardless of their beliefs.
Yep. And asking the government to help them do so.

yea that must be it:rolleyes:

asking the gov. to help them do so? who is making the change via mandate? hello...obama can just pull the plug in it....right? and the issue goes away....

and biker- do you sit and think these gems up before you type or does it just manifest itself like a fugue state and it comes tumbling out? :lol:

anyway, what about medical professionals who didn't want to be involved in, say abortion at any old hospital? were they victims of employee dogma too?

I rest my case.

You have no case. You're just another Obamabot. Hit the reset button in your head every time they take more of your freedom away.
Try reading the first amendment sometime. stooge.

I rest my case.

*NEXT*

Don't fall into "groupthink" mentality???? Good God man... you sonofabitches are the very definition of Groupthink mentality!

America is made up of CITIZENS... who decide on the direction of their country via the DEMOCRATIC process of one man/one vote. By that DEMOCRATIC process, we decide our representation, we decide what issues are important and we decide our social structure.

You want to be an "Individual"... go live on an Island somewhere. Otherwise, welcome to our great country and society.

No, you need to go to Cuba. You'd love it there. It's everything you want. I hear they give you a free rice steamer and a 58 Chevy.

I rest my case.

You have no case. You're just another Obamabot. Hit the reset button in your head every time they take more of your freedom away.
Try reading the first amendment sometime. stooge.

I find it amusing that someone who seeks to shut me up and tells me to go to Cuba wants to talk about the first amendment. And you call me the stooge.

Forum List

Back