So now the sports media is making Drew Brees out to be a racist and divide the Saints locker room

Blacks believe that respecting the flag or respecting the country is racism and no white guys should be on black teams anyway. We have a Negro Football League. We need a WFL too.

I also find it amusing that there are a lot of people on here who think that a person responding to them is somehow being triggered. Nope, the only way a person can "trigger" me is if I actually know and like them. People on the boards? Nothing much more than a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen forming words that represent a person's opinion. But, I don't know if they are real or if they are bots, so I don't let what they say bother me.

But, when you tell the trolls that, they are the ones that go ballistic, trying to get your attention, or get you to roll around in the mud with them. Simply responding polite, and to whatever points they may have brought up without insulting them, or allowing them to know they got under your skin, gets under theirs even more. Done that to several trolls on here, and man it's fun to see them froth at the mouth, trying to get you to do the same.
When they respond in a childish, cuss filled rant, they are triggered. Find one post here where I am swearing. I ll wait patiently. So who is the troll?
How about when they hide behind kids and whine that I am being to tough on them like you did to me? You cried like a baby that day. That was fucking shameful.
Ummmm...what? Just say “no”.

Blacks believe that respecting the flag or respecting the country is racism and no white guys should be on black teams anyway. We have a Negro Football League. We need a WFL too.
Whats holding you back? Theres more white people in this country than anything else.
“Anything else”? Nope there are more bugs in this country than white people. More lies.

Whats holding you back? Theres more white people in this country than anything else.
“Anything else”? Nope there are more bugs in this country than white people. More lies.
Wow that was really weak! Are you triggered again? Looks like you are seeking my company again. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Wow that was really weak! Are you triggered again? Looks like you are seeking my company again. :)
How is it weak? You make untrue statements nonstop here. You don’t answer questions and you lie. You’re a loser, dude.

How is it weak? You make untrue statements nonstop here. You don’t answer questions and you lie. You’re a loser, dude.
Its weak because I clearly said white people. Are you saying white people are comparable to bugs? You lose yet again. 79-0 in my favor. :)

• Thanks
" Be like IM2 and put me on ignore. I drove him mad and you’re close. You not responding is step one. Soon you ll put me on ignore too. You and IM2 are both cowards and inferior to me."

I put your bitch ass on ignore because I got tired of whippin it. You're easy money jewhitler, no competition.

Run that by the white owners of those teams and see what you get.

Run that by the white owners of those reams and see what you get.
Plenty of white plantation owners had all black field hands. Whites can be supervisors. Whites and blacks can no longer work together. This is the total failure of integration.

• Thanks
Plenty of white plantation owners had all black field hands. Whites can be supervisors. Whites and blacks can no longer work together. This is the total failure of integration.
You still all bitter cause that Black dude dumped you? Just go get you another Black man and heal yourself girl. Remember this?

72160785eaf46451b6e5af873c8d5e3a.jpg

Woman, you make me laugh. You are as ignorant as they come.

You still all bitter cause that Black dude dumped you? Just go get you another Black man and heal yourself girl. Remember this?

Lol? Is that tipsy? Nah, can't be. A woman looking like that doesn't have tipsys problems.

Here's tipsy the angry racist female incel.:

1591324738410.png

He's so black He looks like a thumbprint! That looks like neighbors I had a couple of years ago. She used to beat her boyfriend unmercifully. He could never clean the house to suit her.

Lol? Is that tipsy? Nah, can't be. A woman looking like that doesn't have tipsys problems.

View attachment 345795
I don't have any problems. I'm retired.

He's so black He looks like a thumbprint! That looks like neighbors I had a couple of years ago. She used to beat her boyfriend unmercifully. He could never clean the house to suit her.
I knew you would remember him. You was creepin while she was sleepin.

• Thanks

View attachment 345795
You have a lot of problems The biggest one is that you need to get some from a Black man again.

• Funny

And the racist female incel continues mouthing off knowing she would not dare say these things to a black mans face. That's why I laugh every time I decide to read tipsys posts. Lol!:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 345795
You have deep and significant problems.

View attachment 345795
You have a lot of problems The biggest one is that you need to get some from a Black man again.
If that happened the angry racist female incel would try a Dolezal. Speaking of which, I gotta congratulate the brother she married, he laid the pipe with such precision that a white woman tried to turn herself black. That brother is a first ballot hall of famer in the pipe layer 1fiddy Hall of Fame. He doesn't even need to make a speech, when he gets to the podium all he has to say is, "I am Racheal Dolezals husband." That alone will get him a standing ovation.

Forum List

Back