So now the sports media is making Drew Brees out to be a racist and divide the Saints locker room

Communists man...these are Communists. Their goal is not equality...or to end racism..it is to end OUR country.

These are tactics that have been employed over and over again.

What this nation needs is a Suharto.
What this nation needs is a mass euthanization of cave chimps if you ask my opinion.

Cave chimp? LOL! Yet we loaded you wool heads on our ships?
More black man projection...
Chimps frequently attack other primates. When they have guns they have more firepower.
You mean when they construct firearms and ships? As opposed to mud huts and sharp sticks?
Yes, generally technology conquers, if it is in the right hands.
Yet, in modernity, we seem to have convinced ourselves that those former passengers, built the ship.
Alas...there is no magic dirt...das why dem black folk still so dum.
ook ook.
Yes. See whites are proficient at violence. Thats all they are good at. My bad. They are good at copying and lying too. Their concentration is on tools of war because of a gene they share with their violent kin the chimp. While humans were creating civilization, science, math, agriculture, architecture etc in Africa, whites were inbreeding and eating each other in europe. When Greeks first came to Africa to be taught by the Africans they carried that knowledge back to the savages running around in europe. What was response? Violence. When europe lost their knowledge because they were not ready mentally to deal with being smart Africans had to come to europe and reintroduce civilization, science, math, architecture etc all over again. What was the response again? violence. So yes I agree. The pale cave chimp had to concentrate on tools of war simply because they are genetically prone to violence.
and what color is the sky in your world?

Communists man...these are Communists. Their goal is not equality...or to end racism..it is to end OUR country.

What this nation needs is a mass euthanization of cave chimps if you ask my opinion.

Chimps frequently attack other primates. When they have guns they have more firepower.
You mean when they construct firearms and ships? As opposed to mud huts and sharp sticks?
Yet, in modernity, we seem to have convinced ourselves that those former passengers, built the ship.
ook ook.
Yes. See whites are proficient at violence. Thats all they are good at. My bad. They are good at copying and lying too. Their concentration is on tools of war because of a gene they share with their violent kin the chimp. While humans were creating civilization, science, math, agriculture, architecture etc in Africa, whites were inbreeding and eating each other in europe. When Greeks first came to Africa to be taught by the Africans they carried that knowledge back to the savages running around in europe. What was response? Violence. When europe lost their knowledge because they were not ready mentally to deal with being smart Africans had to come to europe and reintroduce civilization, science, math, architecture etc all over again. What was the response again? violence. So yes I agree. The pale cave chimp had to concentrate on tools of war simply because they are genetically prone to violence.
Right now its blue. How about you?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Well thats only if youre stupid enough to believe protesting against violence towards Blacks has to result in the flag being disrespected.
It was not the flag for many. It was the disrespecting of the honor to the men and women in the military by players who thought only of themselves. That is what the NFL was promoting. Ironically, the military helps African Americans more then any player in any sport can because its real. It teaches. People learn and most become better citizens.

It is sad day when someone has to apologize for saying he respects the American flag.

Well, when you put your fk'n foot in your mouth, it's just not gonna taste too good! The real shame is that after Brees has done all this good work in New Orleans, he thought it not only necessary but entitled enough to spout off this belief aloud in these volatile times! As a Republican, he probably felt he wasn't deflecting "from the cause" like his brethren again! Trump's maybe infected him into saying stupid stuff! Honor the flag all you want, but people's feelings on the subject are going to be even more diverse than nationality! :oops:
So you are saying that Brees is not entitled to his views or that he should just keep them to himself? I can see you are not a believer in truth, justice or the American way. As such you are not worth spit.

It's called "timing!" This is the wrong time for this idiot to be expressing these sentiments with his hero Trump deflecting issues the same way by wrapping himself up in the flag! As a black person, I don't have the same kind of reverence for the flag as some privileged, southern hick like Brees! My father was in the USAF and step-father in the army during Korea! So what? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? A man was choked out on camera for all to see, but all Brees can express is some inane comment about how he feels about desecration of the flag! Fk. him and all his good works! :oops:

It is sad day when someone has to apologize for saying he respects the American flag.

Well, when you put your fk'n foot in your mouth, it's just not gonna taste too good! The real shame is that after Brees has done all this good work in New Orleans, he thought it not only necessary but entitled enough to spout off this belief aloud in these volatile times! As a Republican, he probably felt he wasn't deflecting "from the cause" like his brethren again! Trump's maybe infected him into saying stupid stuff! Honor the flag all you want, but people's feelings on the subject are going to be even more diverse than nationality! :oops:
So you are saying that Brees is not entitled to his views or that he should just keep them to himself? I can see you are not a believer in truth, justice or the American way. As such you are not worth spit.

It's called "timing!" This is the wrong time for this idiot to be expressing these sentiments with his hero Trump deflecting issues the same way by wrapping himself up in the flag! As a black person, I don't have the same kind of reverence for the flag as some privileged, southern hick like Brees! My father was in the USAF and step-father in the army during Korea! So what? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? A man was choked out on camera for all to see, but all Brees can express is some inane comment about how he feels about desecration of the flag! Fk. him and all his good works! :oops:
And your peaceful protest resulted in the lives of at least 5 policeman and innocent store owners, so tough shit, I don;'t care about a career criminal who resisted arrest after trying to pass a phony $20 bill, he was not worth it.

And your peaceful protest resulted in the lives of at least 5 policeman and innocent store owners, so tough shit. I don't care about a career criminal who resisted arrest after trying to pass a phony $20 bill. He was not worth it.

Just proves even with history repeating itself; on video no less, ignorance will continue to prevail! :omg:

And your peaceful protest resulted in the lives of at least 5 policeman and innocent store owners, so tough shit. I don't care about a career criminal who resisted arrest after trying to pass a phony $20 bill. He was not worth it.

Just proves even with history repeating itself; on video no less, ignorance will continue to prevail! :omg:
a lot of ignorance shown by the looters and arsonists

You people are divisive assholes.

ook ook.
amazing it is blue in your fantasy world too

ook ook.
amazing it is blue in your fantasy world too
I stopped living in a fantasy world the moment I read about the history of europeans from a european author.

No American should watch football anymore. FUCK THEM ALL.
It must start with Cable TV reform. Let people choose their Basic TV channels and do not force them to take more stations to get one. A lot of people will jettison the Sports Networks. They cost a lot in the Cable Bill. Once the Sports World Tv contracts come back to reality, then it will be cheaper to add to Cable again Let them become Premium Stations for now. They will cost the same or more then Movie Channels.

No American should watch football anymore. FUCK THEM ALL.
It must start with Cable TV reform. Let people choose their Basic TV channels and do not force them to take more stations to get one. A lot of people will jettison the Sports Networks. They cost a lot in the Cable Bill. Once the Sports World Tv contracts come back to reality, then it will be cheaper to add to Cable again Let them become Premium Stations for now. They will cost the same or more then Movie Channels.

Everyone should cut cable. It is too expensive and they force you to pay for shit you don't want.

ook ook.
Thanks for the history lesson there Dr Zaeus LOL!
Ook ook!

Where in Sub-Saharan Africa did those

Forum List

Back