So now liberals are blaming Nancy Reagan for Rock Hudson's death

stay classy libs. Nancy Reagan Turned Down Rock Hudson's Plea For Help Nine Weeks Before He Died

Okay, first, she didn't cause him to get HIV

It was 1985, he had FULL BLOWN AIDS. He was going to die no matter what happened.

Most importantly, what role does ANY first lady have in who gets admitted to hospitals anywhere?

You blaming Nancy Reagan for his death is 1000x worse than blaming Eleanor Roosevelt for interning Japanese Americans.

How low can liberals sink? I mean really, and they were doing this shit during her funeral.

I think its obsurb to blame Nancy or anyone for aids....however, I do blame the Reagans for Bush jr.
I blame jungle bunnies screwing monkeys for aids.

I know facts hurt...but it was actually blonde blue eyed white fag from another country that brought that shit to America...they called him patient zero...sorry pal, once again, white people fuck everybody!!

stay classy libs. Nancy Reagan Turned Down Rock Hudson's Plea For Help Nine Weeks Before He Died

It was 1985, he had FULL BLOWN AIDS. He was going to die no matter what happened.

Most importantly, what role does ANY first lady have in who gets admitted to hospitals anywhere?

You blaming Nancy Reagan for his death is 1000x worse than blaming Eleanor Roosevelt for interning Japanese Americans.

How low can liberals sink? I mean really, and they were doing this shit during her funeral.

I think its obsurb to blame Nancy or anyone for aids....however, I do blame the Reagans for Bush jr.
There is a difference between blaming someone for something and blaming someone for something because they refused to help when they could. You have to be a dipshit to not know the difference. Are you a dipshit? If not, then no one blamed Nancy for AIDS.
They are all over twitter, blaming her for his death. and they were doing it DURING her funeral.
Libtards are classless scumbags.

SCum-servatives nothing but diaper wearing piss smelling white fucks that poop themselves and refuse to smell the shit they have.

There is a difference between blaming someone for something and blaming someone for something because they refused to help when they could. You have to be a dipshit to not know the difference. Are you a dipshit? If not, then no one blamed Nancy for AIDS.
They are all over twitter, blaming her for his death. and they were doing it DURING her funeral.
Libtards are classless scumbags.

SCum-servatives nothing but diaper wearing piss smelling white fucks that poop themselves and refuse to smell the shit they have.
The only stench around is the libtards who follow pieces of shit like obuthole. Go shower ghetto whore.

I know facts hurt...but it was actually blonde blue eyed white fag from another country that brought that shit to America...they called him patient zero...sorry pal, once again, white people fuck everybody!!
So it was a faggot disease?

You need to get with it. HIV has been in this country since at least the late 1950's.

Forum List

Back