Progs blame Rock Hudson's death on Nancy Reagan

This guy in da hood, years ago, got more ass than a toilet seat.

He feigned gay and real babes fell all over him, convinced they could change him.

Or maybe because it was a challenge to "tempt" him.

Some fell for it several times over.

Wasn't hard to convince them they were "making progress".

Sllllyyyyy dog!

Right wingers love to accuse anyone they don't like of being gay, but when confronted by facts that someone they admire is gay they are in denial.

Everyone treated us like crap and made us think we were total failures. Deepest depression I have ever felt. Big black Suburban showed up. Suites with M-60 in the rear seat. Tricks stepped out with biggest, fancy cookies you ever seen. Six inches in diameter with icing, candy and a cherry on top. Best darn cookies we ever seen or ate. They came with a simple explanation from obvious SS crew. The lady of the house said "thank you and welcome home" as they handed us a sweet little treat.
Nancy was a great lady.

Everyone treated us like crap and made us think we were total failures. Deepest depression I have ever felt. Big black Suburban showed up. Suites with M-60 in the rear seat. Tricks stepped out with biggest, fancy cookies you ever seen. Six inches in diameter with icing, candy and a cherry on top. Best darn cookies we ever seen or ate. They came with a simple explanation from obvious SS crew. The lady of the house said "thank you and welcome home" as they handed us a sweet little treat.
Nancy was a great lady.
Are you mentioning being in the military?

From what I observe you libtards seem to spend an awful lot of your time tracking down all the gay actors. Is that an indication of your sexually repressed inner desires for those ?guys? Dayum.

From what I observe you libtards seem to spend an awful lot of your time tracking down all the gay actors. Is that an indication of your sexually repressed inner desires for those ?guys? Dayum.
No just know about it from reading Hollywood Babylon I & II

Nancy was a great lady.
Are you mentioning being in the military?
No.

Forum List

Back