So now liberals are blaming Nancy Reagan for Rock Hudson's death

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
stay classy libs. Nancy Reagan Turned Down Rock Hudson's Plea For Help Nine Weeks Before He Died

Okay, first, she didn't cause him to get HIV

It was 1985, he had FULL BLOWN AIDS. He was going to die no matter what happened.

Most importantly, what role does ANY first lady have in who gets admitted to hospitals anywhere?

You blaming Nancy Reagan for his death is 1000x worse than blaming Eleanor Roosevelt for interning Japanese Americans.

How low can liberals sink? I mean really, and they were doing this shit during her funeral.

stay classy libs. Nancy Reagan Turned Down Rock Hudson's Plea For Help Nine Weeks Before He Died

It was 1985, he had FULL BLOWN AIDS. He was going to die no matter what happened.

Most importantly, what role does ANY first lady have in who gets admitted to hospitals anywhere?

You blaming Nancy Reagan for his death is 1000x worse than blaming Eleanor Roosevelt for interning Japanese Americans.

How low can liberals sink? I mean really, and they were doing this shit during her funeral.
WTF? What did she do, introduce him to some really good looking guy?

Hillary Clinton is being blasted for saying Nancy Reagan worked with the AIDS cause. That must have caused Republicans to really belly laugh. I know I almost spewed when I heard it
I'm guessing Hillary was trying to find something good about Nancy. I know I tried and came up with stem cell and the Brady bill.

It's true that Rock Hudson thought he and Nancy were friends. It's true he reached out to the White House for help. But Nancy may not have known Rock was gay. He had been married and was closeted.

But we all know that at the time, Republicans thought AIDS was a "gay" disease and they hoped it would kill all the gays and wipe out gays forever. They hope that now. It's why GOP presidential candidates go to "kill the gays" rallies and aren't even the tiniest bit ashamed.

aids6n-2-web.jpg

I think its obsurb to blame Nancy or anyone for aids....however, I do blame the Reagans for Bush jr.

I think its obsurb to blame Nancy or anyone for aids....however, I do blame the Reagans for Bush jr.

Why? There were eight long years of Clinton's sexcapades between Reagan and GWB.

Hey libs, remember Obama/Sebelius and a child needing a lung transplant and how the Obama admin insisted she died and took a court order to force them to allow a lung transplant? Remember libs?

LIBS?

Hey libs, remember Obama/Sebelius and a child needing a lung transplant and how the Obama admin insisted she died and took a court order to force them to allow a lung transplant? Remember libs?

LIBS?
I don't remember.

Besides, Republicans don't care about children, they don't care about health care and if the kid were black, they would hope it died. And if it were gay, they would ask to be the one to kill it.

There is a difference between blaming someone for something and blaming someone for something because they refused to help when they could. You have to be a dipshit to not know the difference. Are you a dipshit? If not, then no one blamed Nancy for AIDS.

There is a difference between blaming someone for something and blaming someone for something because they refused to help when they could. You have to be a dipshit to not know the difference. Are you a dipshit? If not, then no one blamed Nancy for AIDS.
They are all over twitter, blaming her for his death. and they were doing it DURING her funeral.

Rock Hudson was good in 'Ice Station Zebra'.

Hillary Clinton is being blasted for saying Nancy Reagan worked with the AIDS cause. That must have caused Republicans to really belly laugh. I know I almost spewed when I heard it
I'm guessing Hillary was trying to find something good about Nancy. I know I tried and came up with stem cell and the Brady bill.

It's true that Rock Hudson thought he and Nancy were friends. It's true he reached out to the White House for help. But Nancy may not have known Rock was gay. He had been married and was closeted.

But we all know that at the time, Republicans thought AIDS was a "gay" disease and they hoped it would kill all the gays and wipe out gays forever. They hope that now. It's why GOP presidential candidates go to "kill the gays" rallies and aren't even the tiniest bit ashamed.

aids6n-2-web.jpg

What was Nancy going to do? Was she hiding the miracle cure?

I blame jungle bunnies screwing monkeys for aids.

They are all over twitter, blaming her for his death. and they were doing it DURING her funeral.
Libtards are classless scumbags.

aids6n-2-web.jpg
And what's your excuse for killing the unborn? You guys are amazing.

Libtards are classless scumbags.
Rdean and his aids rant drips with hypocrisy.

aids6n-2-web.jpg
HIV is still a male homo disease. For others it's an anomaly.
Just because media ignores that doesn't make it not so.

From the liberal playbook. Blame everyone but the person engaging in risky behavior. Its no ones fault but the individuals take responsibility for your own actions,

So why did the French refuse to move Hudson to the military hospital ? Seems to me if you're going to blame anyone, it is they who should be questioned.

And so, Hudson traveled to France, hoping to see Dr. Dominique Dormant, a French army doctor who had secretly treated him for AIDS the past fall. Dormant, though, was unable to get the actor transferred to the military hospital. Initially, the doctor wasn’t even able to get permission to see Hudson at the American Hospital.

Hudson’s longtime assistant, Mark Miller, flew to Paris immediately. There, he met with the French publicist, Yanou Collart. Over the following days, the pair, along with Hudson’s American publicist, Dale Olson, tried everything in a desperate attempt to get the dying actor moved to the military hospital for treatment.

Forum List

Back