So Nancy Pelosi Is Refusing To Extend Unemployment As Millions Are About To Go Broke?,And It's The Republicans Delaying It? Unbelievable!

People would rather work
Wrong.............not when staying home is a vacation to them.......I'm seeing that with my own eyes now.............and they aren't Dems..........extend it .......they will ride that pony all year long..........no incentive to go back..........

I got the call .......I came back....5 weeks off.

Cutting benefits for those who cannot work because the jobs aren't there does not serve the country well
I agree with that.......because a lot of our jobs are gone til next year......A WHOLE BUNCH.......but you still can't make unemployment more than working or equal...........people WILL ABUSE IT.
Are benefits to be paid to companies involved in travel and recreation, including restaurant chains, warranted?
Small businesses absolutely....others impacted ......yes......BUT ONLY IF WE STAY SHUT DOWN.......

Open it the hell back up...........and end the nightmare..........then less will fall.........probably too late for most anyways........I've seen that too......businesses gone down where I'm from.
Reopening before the pandemic is controlled is foolish at best, deadly dangerous at worst. Shouldn't we be taking advice on reopening from public health experts and bot economists?
Yawn.......they have been wrong all along..........this will take it's course........and all we did is destroy the economy with a 99.84% survival rate and climbing.........WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN
How can you deny 155,000 deaths and 4,000,000+ cases?

Is the head-in-the-sand approach to pandemics really wise?
I deny that number is correct.......PERIOD......I've shown data to back that up in many threads.......

I've shown from the beginning of this nonsense what happened in 1957......1968........and 2003......and how we DIDN'T SHUT DOWN........people died in the first 2 dates......over 100k each time......and by population ratios.........we are about the same.........

You don't destroy yourself for a 99.84% survival rate bug.............not to mention how you have to test to know you have it...........LOL

Unheard of not even knowing you are sick.......unreal actually.....and we are supposed to fear it.....LOL
Sorry. I will side with knowledgeable professionals over partisan politicians when it comes to my health and the health of my community.

Real estate hucksters and the celebrity worshipping mass cannot persuade me their motives are either informed or prudent.
Whatever ........have fun...........Free country......maybe..........I DON'T CARE......and this is BS.
And yet your indifferent attitude makes safety and responsibility harder for everyone, especially when that unsafe and irresponsible attitude is championed by the buffoon in the White House.

Come 12:01 pm January 20, 2021 adulthood will return to our nation.

People would rather work
Wrong.............not when staying home is a vacation to them.......I'm seeing that with my own eyes now.............and they aren't Dems..........extend it .......they will ride that pony all year long..........no incentive to go back..........

Cutting benefits for those who cannot work because the jobs aren't there does not serve the country well
I agree with that.......because a lot of our jobs are gone til next year......A WHOLE BUNCH.......but you still can't make unemployment more than working or equal...........people WILL ABUSE IT.
Are benefits to be paid to companies involved in travel and recreation, including restaurant chains, warranted?
Small businesses absolutely....others impacted ......yes......BUT ONLY IF WE STAY SHUT DOWN.......

Open it the hell back up...........and end the nightmare..........then less will fall.........probably too late for most anyways........I've seen that too......businesses gone down where I'm from.
Reopening before the pandemic is controlled is foolish at best, deadly dangerous at worst. Shouldn't we be taking advice on reopening from public health experts and bot economists?
Yawn.......they have been wrong all along..........this will take it's course........and all we did is destroy the economy with a 99.84% survival rate and climbing.........WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN

I deny that number is correct.......PERIOD......I've shown data to back that up in many threads.......

I've shown from the beginning of this nonsense what happened in 1957......1968........and 2003......and how we DIDN'T SHUT DOWN........people died in the first 2 dates......over 100k each time......and by population ratios.........we are about the same.........

You don't destroy yourself for a 99.84% survival rate bug.............not to mention how you have to test to know you have it...........LOL

Unheard of not even knowing you are sick.......unreal actually.....and we are supposed to fear it.....LOL
Sorry. I will side with knowledgeable professionals over partisan politicians when it comes to my health and the health of my community.

Real estate hucksters and the celebrity worshipping mass cannot persuade me their motives are either informed or prudent.
Whatever ........have fun...........Free country......maybe..........I DON'T CARE......and this is BS.
And yet your indifferent attitude makes safety and responsibility harder for everyone, especially when that unsafe and irresponsible attitude is championed by the buffoon in the White House.

The adults went back to work and ignored people like you........Go back and hide under your bed.....we will work for a living and will NOT LIVE IN FEAR of this BS virus..............

My father, father n law, and those that fought WWII have long ago rolled over in their graves at the cowards produced in this country now.

Soon, millions of us are about to run out of money to pay our bills. Republicans are willing to at least provide the funds to extend unemployment while working on the bill to deal with all of the other financial/stimulus related manners.
Yet she has the nerve to tell us that it's the Republicans that are holding this up? the Republicans are the ones that are about to starve millions of children?
Hopefully, all that are about to go broke are well aware that it's Nancy Pelosi that's refusing to help them out and not the Republicans!
You know that Nancy wrote and passed a bill 2 months ago that gave more funding to unemployment, states and businesses, right?
Did you harp on McConnell for not passing it the same way you’re harping on Nancy now?
Yeah, but it included about $2 trillion worth of stuff that only Dims wanted.
There’s always a “yeah but”

People would rather work

The adults went back to work and ignored people like you........Go back and hide under your bed.....we will work for a living and will NOT LIVE IN FEAR of this BS virus..............

My father, father n law, and those that fought WWII have long ago rolled over in their graves at the cowards produced in this country now.
What is cowardly about prudent, responsible behavior? Is it an act of cowardice to wear a seatbelt? Or shoes and shirts in stores? Or a helmet on a motorcycle?

Those WWII vets were courageous, but not irresponsible.

People would rather work

What is cowardly about prudent, responsible behavior? Is it an act of cowardice to wear a seatbelt? Or shoes and shirts in stores? Or a helmet on a motorcycle?

Those WWII vets were courageous, but not irresponsible.
Go hide.........this virus isn't shit......and stop with the inflated number BS........Hospitals get extra money to call it covid........so every death they can fake.......they call it covid.......I know of 4 deaths now from locals that were called covid..........NONE OF THEM DIED FROM COVID......and one of them WAS NEVER FUCKING TESTED FOR COVID.

Take your Sanctimony and shove it.........I'm not in the mood for your LIES.

Can you believe Pelosi keeps getting reelected? She has to go. Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to the United States of America!

She's from the district that includes Than Fwanthithco. The only way she would ever fail to be reelected from that district is if someone even more batshit crazy, corrupt, and incompetent comes along as a viable candidate against her.

I think that it can be taken as a given that whomever the Than Fwanthithco district elects to represent them in Congress, it's going to be someone at least as f•••ed-up as Nanthy Pewothi.

What is more telling is that that's who the Democraps in the House consistently keep choosing to represent the whole party. The vast majority of them don't have the excuse of being elected from Than Fwanthithco or any similarly f•••ed-up place.
Bob, with all due respect, it is spelled Nancy Pelosi. Why do you spell it "Nanthy Pewothi"? Do not be afraid to spell it correctly.

Can you believe Pelosi keeps getting reelected? She has to go. Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to the United States of America!

She's from the district that includes Than Fwanthithco. The only way she would ever fail to be reelected from that district is if someone even more batshit crazy, corrupt, and incompetent comes along as a viable candidate against her.

I think that it can be taken as a given that whomever the Than Fwanthithco district elects to represent them in Congress, it's going to be someone at least as f•••ed-up as Nanthy Pewothi.

What is more telling is that that's who the Democraps in the House consistently keep choosing to represent the whole party. The vast majority of them don't have the excuse of being elected from Than Fwanthithco or any similarly f•••ed-up place.
Bob, with all due respect, it is spelled Nancy Pelosi. Why do you spell it "Nanthy Pewothi"? Do not be afraid to spell it correctly.
Bob Blaylock why would you thumb me down? You know that I am correct. Nancy Pelosi is the correct spelling.

Soon, millions of us are about to run out of money to pay our bills. Republicans are willing to at least provide the funds to extend unemployment while working on the bill to deal with all of the other financial/stimulus related manners.
Yet she has the nerve to tell us that it's the Republicans that are holding this up? the Republicans are the ones that are about to starve millions of children?
Hopefully, all that are about to go broke are well aware that it's Nancy Pelosi that's refusing to help them out and not the Republicans!

House Democrats passed a $3T aid package about 10 weeks ago. Yes, it's the republicans who are holding up aid to ordinary Americans.
Its ALWAYS do it the Democrat way or nothing

That's "compromise" Democrat style

No. You take up the bill in the Senate in committee; you pass your own version of it and then you have a conference where differences are worked out and send it to the President.

Talking to blob supporters is like explaining the space shuttle to Fred Flintstone.
I agree you have the standard procedure for passing a Bill.
However this Bill needs to be passed yesterday (literally), so it needs to be negotiated. and passed ASAP.
I'm saying $300 a week for unemployed and zero for retirees and workers is probably doable.
Its the same UE benefit as if no covid was here, just extended thru December.

But you have 15-20 GOP senator's that say we don't need another bill. Now what?
Nancy, Chuck, Mnuchin, and Meadows need to work out a deal, that's what. Its called "negotiating". I hear Nancy refuses to negotiate. So we'll see what happens.
Those 15-20 senators will be convinced to support a fair and balanced deal.

View attachment 370252
Nancy and RBG will be leaving soon...

It is almost insulting to see these right wing Fox fed retards, try to spin this new angle of bullshit on Democrats, while their baffoon, ie Trump, no where near the white house, but instead in Fla. golfing all weekend. News Flash, you low level morons, Pelosi wants to extend the current unemployment deal as is AND MITCH WANTS TO TAKE AWAY THE 600 AND BRING IT DOWN TO A FEW HUNDRED IF THAT AND HE WANTS TO SAFE GUARD EMPLOYERS WHO FORCE WORKERS BACK WHO MAY OR MAY NOT GET INFECTED.....IE ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR CORPORATE USA.

The Republicans and Trump are the ones who are responsible for the lapse in benefits. Republicans are offering only $200 a week. That is nothing. Maybe they should start negotiating,.

Typical DC politics. Don't do anything and blame the other party.
Then again, gridlock is generally a good outcome.
Unemployed people still get their state unemployment checks, just not the Fed stimulus.

The federal stimulus is absurd anyway; resulting in people being paid more to not work than they'd earn if they were working.

No matter what the excuse, forcing people who are willing and able to work into enforced idleness is a very, very , very, very, very bad idea; as is giving them bonus government handouts, paid for by taxes on those who are still allowed to work.

The only way to save our economy is to end the shutdowns, let all businesses fully reopen, and let everyone go back to work. And remove from office the corrupt subhuman criminal pieces of shit who infest our various levels of government, who are responsible for exploiting the #CoronoaHoax2020 to maliciously sabotage the economy, and where possible, subject them to criminal prosecution and very, very,very long prison sentences.

That is nothing but a talking point. Many people are making nowhere near what they are making. You don't want to talk about it. All you want to do is propagate a idea that has no evidence to support it.

Typical DC politics. Don't do anything and blame the other party.
Then again, gridlock is generally a good outcome.
Unemployed people still get their state unemployment checks, just not the Fed stimulus.
well many states have reached their 12/13 week max on thier benefits, I know Florida has run out. I am not concerned over the extension of the 600.00 stimulus, its the states benefits. I hope all of these 30 million people saved a few thousand dollars since these benefits started in late March/Early April. I feel sorry for those living paycheck to paycheck, Im pretty sure its the ones with kids that are going to suffer if Pelosi doesnt at least extend the state extensions

You can thank the Republicans for that too. As noted, the system was designed to fail. The Democrats have had their plans for months. It is Republicans who delayed until the last minute.

1596463762471.png

How does this surprise you.
Democrats are killing us off with covid denying us H
RIOTS, black getting murdered.
Now we starve.

they will blame trump and media will say yes its b of trump
im pretty sure that by now that the 30 Million people/or so are watching what Pelosi does/decides. she is the one that makes the final decision, and like I said,,i hope these millions are well aware that the Republicans all agree to at least an unemployment extension and that Pelosi claiming that its the Republicans delaying unemployment extensions? maybe she just came down with dementia?

You are the one who has dementia. Republicans are responsible for this mess. They can't even agree with each other.

House Democrats passed a $3T aid package about 10 weeks ago. Yes, it's the republicans who are holding up aid to ordinary Americans.
Its ALWAYS do it the Democrat way or nothing

That's "compromise" Democrat style

No. You take up the bill in the Senate in committee; you pass your own version of it and then you have a conference where differences are worked out and send it to the President.

Talking to blob supporters is like explaining the space shuttle to Fred Flintstone.
I agree you have the standard procedure for passing a Bill.
However this Bill needs to be passed yesterday (literally), so it needs to be negotiated. and passed ASAP.
I'm saying $300 a week for unemployed and zero for retirees and workers is probably doable.
Its the same UE benefit as if no covid was here, just extended thru December.
The house passed one 10 weeks before yesterday.
yeah, but $3T isn't going to work. The Senate has a better one.

There is no Senate bill. Republicans are still fighting among themselves. The McConnell bill is a bad joke.

The Republicans and Trump are the ones who are responsible for the lapse in benefits. Republicans are offering only $200 a week. That is nothing. Maybe they should start negotiating,.

The only reason that anyone claims these extended benefits are needed, is because the Democraps deliberately and maliciously sabotaged the economy, for political purposes.

I'm reminded of an old, faintly-remembered cliché about government breaking your leg, then claiming that you should be grateful when it gives you a crutch.

More unsustainable government handouts are not what is needed. What is needed is to end the illegal shutdowns, put businesses and employees back to work, and remove from office, and where possible, criminally prosecute those subhuman pieces of shit that infest government, who are responsible for these shutdowns in the first place.

You know that Nancy wrote and passed a bill 2 months ago that gave more funding to unemployment, states and businesses, right?
Did you harp on McConnell for not passing it the same way you’re harping on Nancy now?
Yeah, but it included about $2 trillion worth of stuff that only Dims wanted.

BHecause Republicans don't give a damn. They only support their corporate masters.

Forum List

Back