So Nancy Pelosi Is Refusing To Extend Unemployment As Millions Are About To Go Broke?,And It's The Republicans Delaying It? Unbelievable!

My bad. Sorry, shouldn’t have made the comment.
Need to do that more often. Get you out of that hole you are in.
See, here’s a pet peeve of mine.

If we, as a whole, want people to be able to admit they’re wrong, the best thing we could do is not act like an asshole when they do.
I'm an asshole to assholes. I told you... I don't like hypocrites. Stop being a hypocrite, I'll stop being an asshole to you. Start living up to the bar you set out for others.

Edit: Peace offering... I'll leave you alone for a week. Don't respond to me, I won't do anything but read what you say.

If we, as a whole, want people to be able to admit they’re wrong, the best thing we could do is not act like an asshole when they do.
I'm an asshole to assholes. I told you... I don't like hypocrites. Stop being a hypocrite, I'll stop being an asshole to you. Start living up to the bar you set out for others.

Edit: Peace offering... I'll leave you alone for a week. Don't respond to me, I won't do anything but read what you say.
You can do whatever the hell you want asshole.

Soon, millions of us are about to run out of money to pay our bills. Republicans are willing to at least provide the funds to extend unemployment while working on the bill to deal with all of the other financial/stimulus related manners.
Yet she has the nerve to tell us that it's the Republicans that are holding this up? the Republicans are the ones that are about to starve millions of children?
Hopefully, all that are about to go broke are well aware that it's Nancy Pelosi that's refusing to help them out and not the Republicans!
How much money did the unemployment benefits include? How much are Republicans willing to provide and for how long?

Soon, millions of us are about to run out of money to pay our bills. Republicans are willing to at least provide the funds to extend unemployment while working on the bill to deal with all of the other financial/stimulus related manners.
Yet she has the nerve to tell us that it's the Republicans that are holding this up? the Republicans are the ones that are about to starve millions of children?
Hopefully, all that are about to go broke are well aware that it's Nancy Pelosi that's refusing to help them out and not the Republicans!
Douchebag Nancy knows the fake news media will cover for her.
i wonder if queen pelosi wants to give the 30 Million people in this country to have at least 3 genders a 2000.00 stimulus

You can do whatever the hell you want asshole.
Damn.........a prog actually gets it for a change.........sure you aren't gonna turn him in for not having a mask................what color are your boots........LMAO

How much money did the unemployment benefits include? How much are Republicans willing to provide and for how long?
What I heard is a percentage of say 80% or 75% of what you made before NOT TO EXCEED for most of the rest of the year...............aka ........so you don't make more money than what you made at work..........

In industrial ......where I work.......that would be nobody getting more........Unemployment was a cut with the 600 PERIOD.

Pelosi and the Democrats passed the heroes act in May.

There's nothing to negotiate.

The Republicans are late. Again.

The people know it.

The pools reflect it.

And November will solve it.

What I heard is a percentage of say 80% or 75% of what you made before NOT TO EXCEED for most of the rest of the year...............aka ........so you don't make more money than what you made at work..........

In industrial ......where I work.......that would be nobody getting more........Unemployment was a cut with the 600 PERIOD.
People would rather work. Cutting benefits for those who cannot work because the jobs aren't there does not serve the country well. Unemployment benefits are spent immediately thus stoking the economy.

And why not make wages higher as an incentive instead of cutting needed benefits? Republicans hate poor people.

People would rather work
Wrong.............not when staying home is a vacation to them.......I'm seeing that with my own eyes now.............and they aren't Dems..........extend it .......they will ride that pony all year long..........no incentive to go back..........

I got the call .......I came back....5 weeks off.

Cutting benefits for those who cannot work because the jobs aren't there does not serve the country well
I agree with that.......because a lot of our jobs are gone til next year......A WHOLE BUNCH.......but you still can't make unemployment more than working or equal...........people WILL ABUSE IT.

Can you believe Pelosi keeps getting reelected? She has to go. Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to the United States of America!

She's from the district that includes Than Fwanthithco. The only way she would ever fail to be reelected from that district is if someone even more batshit crazy, corrupt, and incompetent comes along as a viable candidate against her.

I think that it can be taken as a given that whomever the Than Fwanthithco district elects to represent them in Congress, it's going to be someone at least as f•••ed-up as Nanthy Pewothi.

What is more telling is that that's who the Democraps in the House consistently keep choosing to represent the whole party. The vast majority of them don't have the excuse of being elected from Than Fwanthithco or any similarly f•••ed-up place.

People would rather work
Wrong.............not when staying home is a vacation to them.......I'm seeing that with my own eyes now.............and they aren't Dems..........extend it .......they will ride that pony all year long..........no incentive to go back..........

Cutting benefits for those who cannot work because the jobs aren't there does not serve the country well
I agree with that.......because a lot of our jobs are gone til next year......A WHOLE BUNCH.......but you still can't make unemployment more than working or equal...........people WILL ABUSE IT.
Are benefits to be paid to companies involved in travel and recreation, including restaurant chains, warranted?

People would rather work

Are benefits to be paid to companies involved in travel and recreation, including restaurant chains, warranted?
Small businesses absolutely....others impacted ......yes......BUT ONLY IF WE STAY SHUT DOWN.......

Open it the hell back up...........and end the nightmare..........then less will fall.........probably too late for most anyways........I've seen that too......businesses gone down where I'm from.

People would rather work

Small businesses absolutely....others impacted ......yes......BUT ONLY IF WE STAY SHUT DOWN.......

Open it the hell back up...........and end the nightmare..........then less will fall.........probably too late for most anyways........I've seen that too......businesses gone down where I'm from.
Reopening before the pandemic is controlled is foolish at best, deadly dangerous at worst. Shouldn't we be taking advice on reopening from public health experts and bot economists?

People would rather work

Reopening before the pandemic is controlled is foolish at best, deadly dangerous at worst. Shouldn't we be taking advice on reopening from public health experts and bot economists?
Yawn.......they have been wrong all along..........this will take it's course........and all we did is destroy the economy with a 99.84% survival rate and climbing.........WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN

People would rather work

Yawn.......they have been wrong all along..........this will take it's course........and all we did is destroy the economy with a 99.84% survival rate and climbing.........WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN
How can you deny 155,000 deaths and 4,000,000+ cases?

Is the head-in-the-sand approach to pandemics really wise?

People would rather work

I deny that number is correct.......PERIOD......I've shown data to back that up in many threads.......

I've shown from the beginning of this nonsense what happened in 1957......1968........and 2003......and how we DIDN'T SHUT DOWN........people died in the first 2 dates......over 100k each time......and by population ratios.........we are about the same.........

You don't destroy yourself for a 99.84% survival rate bug.............not to mention how you have to test to know you have it...........LOL

Unheard of not even knowing you are sick.......unreal actually.....and we are supposed to fear it.....LOL

pelowsi.png

People would rather work

I deny that number is correct.......PERIOD......I've shown data to back that up in many threads.......

I've shown from the beginning of this nonsense what happened in 1957......1968........and 2003......and how we DIDN'T SHUT DOWN........people died in the first 2 dates......over 100k each time......and by population ratios.........we are about the same.........

You don't destroy yourself for a 99.84% survival rate bug.............not to mention how you have to test to know you have it...........LOL

Unheard of not even knowing you are sick.......unreal actually.....and we are supposed to fear it.....LOL
Sorry. I will side with knowledgeable professionals over partisan politicians when it comes to my health and the health of my community.

Real estate hucksters and the celebrity worshipping mass cannot persuade me their motives are either informed or prudent.

People would rather work

Sorry. I will side with knowledgeable professionals over partisan politicians when it comes to my health and the health of my community.

Real estate hucksters and the celebrity worshipping mass cannot persuade me their motives are either informed or prudent.
Whatever ........have fun...........Free country......maybe..........I DON'T CARE......and this is BS.

Forum List

Back