So my 24 yr old son tried to sign up for Obamacare and they told him

So people are adults at 18, can legally vote, enlist, etc. At 21 can legally buy Hard liquor, ( in most states anyway). Yet under obamacare they are still children tethered to their parents who are liable for deductibles and medical insurance. I can see the multitude of lawsuits against parents coming. Banner day for lawyers don't you think?

So people are adults at 18, can legally vote, enlist, etc. At 21 can legally buy Hard liquor, ( in most states anyway). Yet under obamacare they are still children tethered to their parents who are liable for deductibles and medical insurance. I can see the multitude of lawsuits against parents coming. Banner day for lawyers don't you think?

Weeeeeeeeeee! Welcome to the forum! We need deep thinkers like you around here.

Really? I don't see Christians and Jews beheading people for refusing to convert.

What does that matter? Do you see liberals, who you claim are about controlling the masses, doing those things? You might be a bit unprepared for this discussion.

Religion....and particularly the organized kind....is entirely about controlling people.

I think you must be underestimating me. The discussion here is about liberal obamacare and it's policies that are forced on people, ie controlling the masses by government mandate.
If you want to talk about religion, doesn't this group provide a place for that?

I think you must be underestimating me. The discussion here is about liberal obamacare and it's policies that are forced on people, ie controlling the masses by government mandate.
If you want to talk about religion, doesn't this group provide a place for that?

You make dopey claims, you get an education. Why not just get used to it.

Forum List

Back