So many lives saved

What a hero, probably saved hundreds with his heroic effort to gun down an unarmed woman. What a god send this guy is. I’m pretty sure he single handedly saved democracy. National treasure.

The only lives he probably saved were the other people in the outer hall that had just broken out the security glazing in the door she crawled through. Nobody believed the security personnel were serious and had no intention of obeying their orders, when they broke out the glass and saw them on the other side saying stay out. One shot, and they all suddenly became believers and decided not to launch a final assault on the inner chambers of the House of Representative. Not one other single person decided to try coming through that busted door to get at our Representatives. Killing Pelosi and Vice President Pense lost all importance, if it meant sacrificing their lives to do it, no matter how much they hated the fact that Trump had lost the election. The case could easily be made, that she saved a lot of lives by sacrificing hers.
I will give you good advice. If somebody points a gun at you, telling you to stop when you are unarmed or armed only with sticks, clubs, chairs or flagpoles, you should probably F#cking stop! You might get shot. That applies whether you are facing a cop, a homeowner, somebody in their car you are wanting into or anybody else, you choose to attack, especially in their final defensive position. Do not depend on their benevolence, or willingness to take an ass whipping, risking their life, just because you are such a nice person and simply want what you want. It don't work that way.

This is the guy who posted on social media that he wanted to shoot a trump supporter. Yeah, he had no improper motives for pulling the trigger.
Is that true?

I have my doubts about that. . . I did a search and could find nothing.

I have watched that vid. several times.

There were no orders given.

So, that begs the question. . . complied with. . . ???
There were people on her side of the door, shouting, "Gun, He's got a gun, He's got a gun."

But I still ask, and no Babbitt supporter has answered. You wanna try?

What was her intention?
How many trumpsters were instantly going to follow her through that window?
Like the other window breaches, with windows smashed?

Spare me the BS talking points like........
she was unarmed...... BS, we don't know that. She was military, right?
she was just trespassing...... BS again. You contards are such flippers.
she's DEAD because she committed a crime, and this crime had a price.

What a hero, probably saved hundreds with his heroic effort to gun down an unarmed woman. What a god send this guy is. I’m pretty sure he single handedly saved democracy. National treasure.

I'll say again. She was not supposed to be trashing the capitol or be there. She got what she deserved and it's a shame he didn't shoot the bloody lot of them. He is paid to defend it and he did his job. They are only republicans so it doesn't matter. Fuck them

Terrorism has consequences! She owes her death to Trump - and her own stupidity.

1630042414237.png

Last edited:
I admit I didn't source check it before posting, but it was posted on here a few times when this guy was first alleged to be the shooter. I'll look and see what I can find.
You have always been a man of integrity.

That is much more than I can say of so many on here.

Process and facts over politics I always say.

;)

There were people on her side of the door, shouting, "Gun, He's got a gun, He's got a gun."

What was her intention?

Hey numb nuts, George Floyd also committed a crime, should they have just shot him in the face?

What was her intention?

I don't know what her intentions were.

. . . and she, in turn, I don't believe, was acting at that point as an individual, she was carried away by the emotion, the sound, the fury of the ad hoc change in election law, the state sanction (as she perceived,) of violence by the rioting of the left over the previous year, by BLM & ANTIFA folks, and the propaganda on both sides.

It is, however, a fact that she was unarmed. Yes, you are correct, she was indeed trespassing, but you, OTH, are being a hypocrite, because if this had been a black woman killed by a cop protesting police violence, you would be as outraged as folks are on the right.

I am not a partisan. I neither identify with the conservative movement, nor with the liberal's movement. I seek to understand the forces that divide us. . . remember? E pluribus unum? Or did you forget?

IN America, you have the right to a "speedy," trial, and there is no such thing is being shot dead on the scene by authorities for trespassing. Or at least there didn't used to be. I am equally outraged by this, as I am by the George Floyd tragedy. Anyone that isn't. . . is falling for the propaganda of powerful forces.

Did you know that "In Dubious Battle," is Barrack Obama's favorite Steinbeck? :dunno:

“People have said, ‘mobs are crazy, you can’t tell what they’ll do.’ Why don’t people look at mobs not as men, but as mobs? A mob nearly always seems to act reasonably, for a mob.”
~Doc Burton

". . . A great mount of discourse takes place in the novel over the concept of a mob both in literal and figurative terms. The mob is to Steinbeck something to view with suspicion, but in this voice of his spokesman for non-teleological reasoning, he asks that people not react to a mob by responding to what it may be, but rather to what it clearly is: a collective entity acting as an organic being rather than the sum of many individual parts. A mob, in other words, cannot be explained, but how it works most certainly can be understood. . . "

Hey numb nuts, George Floyd also committed a crime, should they have just shot him in the face?

So much incorrect in your babble. You ready.

Babbitt was not shot in the face.

Now, an educated person wouldn't make a claim about being shot in the face, w/out knowledge of someone actually being shot in the face. Was Babbitt shot in the face? NO.

Or, will you deflect and claim you never said Babbitt was shot in the face, you were just referring to "being shot in the face" as some kind of Metaphor.
Are you claiming traitor Babbitt was shot in the face, or was it just hyperbole?

It is, however, a fact that she was unarmed. Yes, you are correct, she was indeed trespassing, but you, OTH, are being a hypocrite, because if this had been a black woman killed by a cop protesting police violence, you would be as outraged as folks are on the right.
Oh Sweet Jesus........
I think ALL looters, arsonists, cop killers, murderers, rapists, liars in Congress, etc.......should ALL be prosecuted.

I don't fucking care what color, what religion, what party, or what education they received.

Forum List

Back