41% is Biden’s new approval rating

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

So 41% and that’s from biased leftist sources so it’s likely closer to 30%. Not a surprise given his awful leadership around the border, economy, the virus and now foreign policy.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

You must have dyslexia.... look at that number closer, you sure it isn't 14?

Biden's numbers will continue to fall as inflation starts to hurt more and more people and he keeps fucking things up here and abroad. I don't think that many people are thrilled about the ridiculous spending that Biden and the Dems want to do, and catastrophe on the southern border isn't getting any better and probably worse. I don't knw what he can point to and say I did good here, which is probably why he felt like he had to pull out of Afghanistan so precipitously.

I think the Dems are looking at an asskicking in next year's election, and again in 2024.

bf494a4d3f729db26dcc0b2e8f08af11.jpg

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

Maybe, maybe not.
1630039230169.png

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

After today I'm sure his approval rate has dipped further.. Somewhere closer to your number of 30%.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

Which is still more popular than Russian compromised twice impeached Chump ever reached.

#Truth over Facts
#Buyers Remorse
#Surrenderer in Chief

We are about to see how low a president's approval ratings can sink. I am beyond livid.

Well done, Biden voters. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

Meister
I agree. He's done nothing but fuck up America since he took office.

He made a mess of our border. A border Trump had handled quite well.

He made another mess of the Stan. Trump left him the plan, all he had to do was follow through. He couldn't even do that.

The mans an incompetent boob who should never have made it into the WH.

Forum List

Back