So many lives saved

Oh Sweet Jesus........
I think ALL looters, arsonists, cop killers, murderers, rapists, liars in Congress, etc.......should ALL be prosecuted.

I don't fucking care what color, what religion, what party, or what education they received.
So then?

Just agree with the premise of the thread. . . she was unjustly killed.

She should have been arrested and prosecuted. I saw the video, there were cops right behind her when she was killed, why would you want to justify this extra-judicial slaying?

:dunno:

So then?

Just agree with the premise of the thread. . . she was unjustly killed.

She should have been arrested and prosecuted. I saw the video, there were cops right behind her when she was killed, why would you want to justify this extra-judicial slaying?

You will NEVER believe reality.
Babbitt was a traitor to the Nation she served.
There is no other explanation.
WHAT THE FUCK was her intent?

What was Babbitt going to do once she breached that window?

This FAKE outrage about a traitor is unreal.

If you continue to label folks however you like to justify your extra-judicial killings. . . that will lead you to condoning genocide by the state.

If the state wants to just label some folks you don't like because of their ideas or actions, regardless of whether they are truly dangerous, as "traitors," or "terrorists," and subsequently drone strike and kill them w/o evidence? Then killing them becomes acceptable in your reality.

Sorry, I just can't follow you down that path.

I guess we will never know. . . that state has made damn sure of that. . . haven't they?

Her intent was:

1) just to trespass......a RW talking point.
2) to .......I really don't know. WTF was she doing? Losing her life.

There were people on her side of the door, shouting, "Gun, He's got a gun, He's got a gun."

But I still ask, and no Babbitt supporter has answered. You wanna try?

What was her intention?
How many trumpsters were instantly going to follow her through that window?
Like the other window breaches, with windows smashed?

Spare me the BS talking points like........
she was unarmed...... BS, we don't know that. She was military, right?
she was just trespassing...... BS again. You contards are such flippers.
she's DEAD because she committed a crime, and this crime had a price.
and the guy who killed floyd is innocent too....right

This is simple...
While this is a long video it is the best chronicle of the day...
This 40 Minute Video Investigation About The Capitol Riot Is The Most Definitive Account Of What Happened That Day - Digg
Babbitt was
  • Brainwashed into believing the Election was somehow stoled, this is a big lie..
  • In a mob environment and spurred on by instigators believed the laws didn't apply to her
I can't find the exacts time but it clearly shows that the congress personnel were visible to the mob... We are talking about 20 yards away from each other...

The shooter was the last line of defence... Has no choice, when Babbit was willing to break the line, this officer was effectively alone with no back up.. If let through, the line would have broken and the mob would have got to the congress and Pence who there had been calls for there death.
It was very unfortunate but after a number of warnings and the officer shot once to the mass areas as trained..

By the way if congress was called off quicker then they wouldn't have been there...

There were people on her side of the door, shouting, "Gun, He's got a gun, He's got a gun."

What was her intention?

Police all over the country are confronted with law breakers that are a danger to society and to themselves every day.

Thing of it is, if they shoot dead someone who is unarmed, all hell breaks loose, especially if the officer is white and the offender is black.

Then Lebron texts death threats to the officer who has their name spattered on national media and all the news stations begin to chant systemic racism.

But this was handled much differently, wasn't it. The press told us what a hero the officer was, and they refused to give out the name of the officer.

Just goes to show you that the police are only celebrated if they are protecting the elite political leaders, much like how the Mayor of Chicago demonized the police and defunded them, only to put more of them on the street she lived on.

You will NEVER believe reality.
Babbitt was a traitor to the Nation she served.
There is no other explanation.
WHAT THE FUCK was her intent?

What was Babbitt going to do once she breached that window?

This FAKE outrage about a traitor is unreal.
Vandalism is not a traitorous act. To suggest it is is to expose your own stupidity.
What she did was INCREDIBLY STUPID. But incredible stupidity is not a death sentence.
At the very least that cop should be relieved of his duties and in a fair world he should be judged by 12 of his peers on a jury.

All they're trying to do is to make you believe a lie....they want to make you doubt your own eyes and your own intelligence. The guy is a murderer. He says he was trained for this. I don't doubt it. He was trained to shoot unarmed women. And no doubt like Joran Van Der Sloot...he will do it again...and someone will kill him for it. good.

So much incorrect in your babble. You ready.

Babbitt was not shot in the face.

Now, an educated person wouldn't make a claim about being shot in the face, w/out knowledge of someone actually being shot in the face. Was Babbitt shot in the face? NO.

Or, will you deflect and claim you never said Babbitt was shot in the face, you were just referring to "being shot in the face" as some kind of Metaphor.
Are you claiming traitor Babbitt was shot in the face, or was it just hyperbole?

Wow, all that just to deflect from a commie approved criminal.

This is simple...
While this is a long video it is the best chronicle of the day...
This 40 Minute Video Investigation About The Capitol Riot Is The Most Definitive Account Of What Happened That Day - Digg
Babbitt was
  • Brainwashed into believing the Election was somehow stoled, this is a big lie..
  • In a mob environment and spurred on by instigators believed the laws didn't apply to her
I can't find the exacts time but it clearly shows that the congress personnel were visible to the mob... We are talking about 20 yards away from each other...

The shooter was the last line of defence... Has no choice, when Babbit was willing to break the line, this officer was effectively alone with no back up.. If let through, the line would have broken and the mob would have got to the congress and Pence who there had been calls for there death.
It was very unfortunate but after a number of warnings and the officer shot once to the mass areas as trained..

By the way if congress was called off quicker then they wouldn't have been there...

You're a liar, there were at least two other officers visible in the video, both male and much larger than Babbitt. It would have been easy to have taken her into custody.

You're a liar, there were at least two other officers visible in the video, both male and much larger than Babbitt. It would have been easy to have taken her into custody.

Are you talking about the 3 officers at 26:52 in the video?

Are you talking about the 3 officers at 26:52 in the video?

What was her intention?

We all know damn-good-and-well that if the cop was white and Babbit was black, you would be losing your minds.

We all know damn-good-and-well that if the cop was white and Babbit was black, you would be losing your minds.
Why would you think that?

I don’t care what color the racists insurrectionists are.
Black or White, Babbitt was a traitor and she played a stupid game and got shot.

Let's hope that neanderthal turns a corner someday and catches a round in the face and slowly slips back up satan's ass while we laugh at it. That's a perfect way for that cowardly fuck to go out.....

Forum List

Back