So Kyle Larson has been fired for using the N word

Does this mean NASCAR and it’s sponsors are going to face boycotts? Or did we use those all up on kneeling darkies in the NFL? :lol:

Kapernick was not attacked for being black, but for being an anti-American piece of shit.

You believe NASCAR, its sponsors, and, CGR bent the knee to snowflakes and the SWJ mob (just like the NFL did), so I am wondering if they’ll be calls of boycotts like we’ve seen with the other sporting leagues.

Does this mean NASCAR and it’s sponsors are going to face boycotts? Or did we use those all up on kneeling darkies in the NFL? :lol:

Kapernick was not attacked for being black, but for being an anti-American piece of shit.

You believe NASCAR, its sponsors, and, CGR bent the knee to snowflakes and the SWJ mob (just like the NFL did), so I am wondering if they’ll be calls of boycotts like we’ve seen with the other sporting leagues.

I'm not sure what the best way to push back against this behavior is, but it has to start with talking about the issue honestly and seriously.

Real people are getting hurt, and it seems like it is only getting worse.

You know, this would be more fun if you were smarter...

1. Morality is not defined by the health of the business.

I've never claimed such a thing.

What I said is that it would be immoral for the operator of a business to act in a manner which is detrimental to the health of his business.

I harbor no illusion you'll be able to make the distinction...

That is a silly thing to claim, the type of logic pretzel you get, when someone pushes against a weak made up excuse. By that logic, the Triangle Slave Trade was moral cause it made lots of money. LOL!!!

That's utterly stupid. Why am I not surprised you thought of it?

2. Calling me names, is your attempt to distract from my argument(s) that you cannot refute.

Kinda' like you repeatedly attempting to misrepresent every single thing I've said.

Whine elsewhere...

3. You support black people being fired for saying the same word? How brave of you.

Not brave, equitable.

The difference between you and me is that you feel you have some right to demand who gets fired and who doesn't. I don't believe I have that right...

Meanwhile in the real word, we have different standards for different people based on their race, with white people losing their jobs for actions that blacks get a pass on.

What a good little social justice warrior you are. I'm sure your days are spent railing against the inequities whites experience at the hands of other races.

Or do you just come here to whine?

4. This is anti-white racism and you support it. That is what this is about.

I don't agree with that.

Then again, I'm not nearly as thin-skinned as you so obviously are.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to expound on your thoughts regarding where I stand politically. It'll just be something else you'll be wrong about, but it'll be fun to laugh at you some more...

I don't believe NASCAR's fan base is eroding at all. All indications are that NASCAR is more popular now than it's ever been. I see that every time I drive by Daytona Int'l Speedway (I live about 45 minutes north and spend a great deal of time in Daytona). Forget about driving anywhere near the place on race weekend if you're not attending the race. Want to attend the race? Better get your tickets before the scalpers get them, because they'll sell every single one they have. Even when there's not a race going on, it's not unusual to see a couple hundred cars in the parking lot every day belonging to people who are taking the tours they offer there.
The empty seats I saw when I still had cable tv says differently. Tearing out existing seats at some tracks says differently. No waiting list for Bristol say differently.

Now, to be honest, ALL sports are suffering live attendance figures- that doesn't change the fact though, since NASCAR is a sport.

Perhaps, but the next Jeff Gordon or Jimmy Johnson or, yeah, Kyle Larson isn't too far out...
I seriously doubt a "next" Gordon or Johnson (at least in my life time)- it takes a certain, difficult to see, never mind find or take advantage of, chemistry to reach that pinnacle of success-
Kyle Busch has the potential, but, he is his own worst enemy- maybe Joey Lagano, but he too has some issues- Martin Truex Jr had a shot until Gibbs took over that operation- Brad Keselowski is a good racer, occasionally- Kevin Harvick is too old to reach Johnson or Gordon status- Clint Bowyer is a joke, RCR is pathetic- Hendrick will produce some wins but not at the level of Gordon or Johnson-
CGR has never had what it takes. The ONLY thing he's had going for his NASCAR effort was "Target" and Kyle Larson- now he has neither.
McDonald's and Budweiser have never had a championship level sponsorship- so, what does that say about their best interest decision makers? Dale Jr almost doesn't count- this ain't horse shoes or hand grenades-

Years ago, NASCAR made the decision to make the racing about driver popularity/personality instead of manufacturer loyalty - well, they got what they wanted- however, driver popularity doesn't win races- his personality only counts at winning if it's allowed to display itself in his talent and learned skills- (kyle has a ton of talent, probably more than any driver in the country on any track, he was developing and honing his skills in a less than optimal team, to whom he was personally devoted and loyal to) - driver skill, crew chief knowledge and the non-tangibles (stars in alignment, luck, etc.) , are what win races- but, if the driver isn't capable those intangibles will go away-

Disclaimer: I'm a Ford fan- but, I liked seeing Jimmy Johnson win when a Ford didn't because I was witnessing racing history being made-

I'd LOVE to see a go-fund me account started in his behalf to fund a NASCAR team- yes, I would donate.
I will also stream Dirtvision World of Outlaw races- comcast tv decisionmakers can kiss my red neck ass.

I heard the video. It was a poor choice of wording but he didnt mean anything bad. He was just goofing playing a game.
Same.

The whole thing is bullshit. Especially given the way rappers and other blacks used the same word in so much more a derogatory way, every day.

Now you know why its different. Why are you acting like you retarded? I refuse to believe you are not that retarded

CGR has never had what it takes.

Are we talking about the same Chip Ganassi Racing?

The one I'm talking about won four consecutive CART championships from 1996–1999. They've won 12 Indy Car championships and four Indy 500's. They won the Rolex 24 at Daytona in back to back years, and had a one/two finish in 2011. They were the first team to win the four of the most important races in North American auto racing: the Daytona 500, Indianapolis 500, Brickyard 400, and 24 Hours of Daytona.

Now, you can certainly say that they've performed far better in other disciplines, but to say that CGR "has never had what it takes" is just ridiculously false. There are plenty of teams out there which would like to have the record that CGR has...

You know, this would be more fun if you were smarter...

1. Morality is not defined by the health of the business.

I've never claimed such a thing.

What I said is that it would be immoral for the operator of a business to act in a manner which is detrimental to the health of his business.

I harbor no illusion you'll be able to make the distinction...

A distinction without a difference. And squabbling over semantics is standard lefty defense number 4.

2. Calling me names, is your attempt to distract from my argument(s) that you cannot refute.

Kinda' like you repeatedly attempting to misrepresent every single thing I've said.

Whine elsewhere...[/quote]

3. You support black people being fired for saying the same word? How brave of you.

Not brave, equitable.

The difference between you and me is that you feel you have some right to demand who gets fired and who doesn't. I don't believe I have that right...

I believe I have the right to call out immoral behavior of people, especially when it hurts innocent people.

Your pretense of confusion on this issue, is not credible.

Meanwhile in the real word, we have different standards for different people based on their race, with white people losing their jobs for actions that blacks get a pass on.
What a good little social justice warrior you are. I'm sure your days are spent railing against the inequities whites experience at the hands of other races.

Or do you just come here to whine?

Calling out a real inequity is justified. Pretending it is not, is supporting injustice. You are supporting this injustice for some reason you will not share.

I don't agree with that.

Then again, I'm not nearly as thin-skinned as you so obviously are.

Pointing out the injustice of a man losing his job, for nothing, is not being "thin skinned".

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to expound on your thoughts regarding where I stand politically. It'll just be something else you'll be wrong about, but it'll be fun to laugh at you some more...

From what I have seen you are almost certainly some fairly standard lefty. Slim chance of some goofy ass anarchist, who's "anarchy" just happens to generally be in support of the lefty agenda.

Commies are like cancer once the begin to infiltrate sports. They destroy everything great about the sport, and then move onto destroy something else. I would not be the least bit surprised to see nascar go the way of the nfl.

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of repercussion, and this is what no lefty on this thread is willing to talk about. Kyle's 100 million dollar lynching was a punishment because of his race.

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of repercussion, and this is what no lefty on this thread is willing to talk about. Kyle's 100 million dollar lynching was a punishment because of his race.

It is funny how sometimes they can blatantly defend obviously racists double standards, but other times, they can be aware enough to realize they have to lie and dodge.

The mind of a liberal, must be a strange place, layers of madness and self deception protecting their minds from painful reality.

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of
Of course, that's false and idiotic. When the crackaz gotta twist themselves into pasty white little pretzels to pretend they are oppressed, that's a strong clue that they are not oppressed.

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of
Of course, that's false and idiotic. When the crackaz gotta twist themselves into pasty white little pretzels to pretend they are oppressed, that's a strong clue that they are not oppressed.

The man lost his job for using a racial slur in a less offensive way that what you just did.

By your own standards, please post your name, occupation so you can be demonized and call up your boss and tell him that you need to be fired.

A distinction without a difference. And squabbling over semantics is standard lefty defense number 4.

You obviously need to be set straight.

I'm not lefty; far from it, in fact.

I'm a gun-carrying member of the NRA. I voted for Trump in 2016 and I have every intention of voting for him in November. I support a wall along our southern border (although I prefer one with armed guards with orders to shoot to kill).

That's my political leaning, and I don't see much there which Democrats/"lefties" agree with.

Continuing to refer to me as a "lefty" or a Democrat proves how absolutely monumentally fucking stupid you are.

I believe I have the right to call out immoral behavior of people, especially when it hurts innocent people.

Sure you do; knock yourself out. I've never said anything to the contrary.

HOWEVER

While you have the right to point out what you believe is immoral behavior, you do not have the right to be listened to or taken seriously...

Calling out a real inequity is justified. Pretending it is not, is supporting injustice. You are supporting this injustice for some reason you will not share.

You're a fucking dipshit. There's simply no other way to characterize someone who's been told something half a dozen and is too stupid to comprehend it.

I don't give a fuck if you agree with my reason. As you've proven to have the IQ of toe-jam, I'll not explain it to you further...

Dumbshit. You are such a fucking dumbshit...

Pointing out the injustice of a man losing his job, for nothing, is not being "thin skinned".

Nothing you say has any value. If you're too fucking stupid to understand a simple statement (and you've proven you are, in fact, that stupid) then there's nothing left to do but mock you...

From what I have seen you are almost certainly some fairly standard lefty. Slim chance of some goofy ass anarchist, who's "anarchy" just happens to generally be in support of the lefty agenda.

The single thing you know about me to go on is that I see CGR's decision as a business decision (because that's what it is). You're simply concluding that I'm on the left because I'm not parroting your bullshit.

You've earned nothing but the scorn and derision which you surely will see here on a daily basis...

Personal behaviors count a bit Fort Fun. And no culture is innocent of bad ones. Believe me. There are many white people who do not do well. Or as well as you may imply. And they have been purchasing weapons. Many of them. We have to get teenagers to stop having children to start. It is not addressed or anything done about it. Sex education classes and rubbers giving out in schools seems to be a joke. Seems more like excuses for behavior then a teaching tool which should not be needed.

You obviously need to be set straight.

I'm not lefty; far from it, in fact.

I'm a gun-carrying member of the NRA. I voted for Trump in 2016 and I have every intention of voting for him in November. I support a wall along our southern border (although I prefer one with armed guards with orders to shoot to kill).

That's my political leaning, and I don't see much there which Democrats/"lefties" agree with.

Continuing to refer to me as a "lefty" or a Democrat proves how absolutely monumentally fucking stupid you are.

THe support of the witch hunt mentality of "anti-racism" is normally found on the Left. It is pretty rare to find it among otherwise sane people.

Sure you do; knock yourself out. I've never said anything to the contrary.

HOWEVER

While you have the right to point out what you believe is immoral behavior, you do not have the right to be listened to or taken seriously...

As I'm not the one supporting a guy losing his job for nothing, I feel good about being taken seriously.

You're a fucking dipshit. There's simply no other way to characterize someone who's been told something half a dozen and is too stupid to comprehend it.

I don't give a fuck if you agree with my reason. As you've proven to have the IQ of toe-jam, I'll not explain it to you further...

Dumbshit. You are such a fucking dumbshit...

Nothing you say has any value. If you're too fucking stupid to understand a simple statement (and you've proven you are, in fact, that stupid) then there's nothing left to do but mock you...

The single thing you know about me to go on is that I see CGR's decision as a business decision (because that's what it is). You're simply concluding that I'm on the left because I'm not parroting your bullshit.

You've earned nothing but the scorn and derision which you surely will see here on a daily basis...
[/QUOTE]

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

images

Forum List

Back