So Kyle Larson has been fired for using the N word

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of
Of course, that's false and idiotic. When the crackaz gotta twist themselves into pasty white little pretzels to pretend they are oppressed, that's a strong clue that they are not oppressed.
You cut out the part of my quote that makes you a racist. Here is my quote again, but it includes the part that you deleted:

EvMetro said:
Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of repercussion, and this is what no lefty on this thread is willing to talk about. Kyle's 100 million dollar lynching was a punishment because of his race

You deleted the part about how no lefty is willing to talk about how every race and skin color is free to use the word without fear of repercussion, yet kyle was lynched because of his race when he used it. Are you afraid to talk about this?

He wasn't lynched.

Continuing to say he was only highlights how weak any argument you might otherwise have is weak.

Larson knew the rules and he knew what was expected of him by both CGR and NASCAR, and he failed to live up to those expectations, so he was fired.

You guys are acting as though firing someone for not meeting expectations is some new concept dreamed up by CGR and NASCAR...

You guys are acting as though firing someone for not meeting expectations is some new concept dreamed up by CGR and NASCAR...
Well of course they are. They spend all day every day trying to dream up reasons why they are "oppressed whiteys", so they seize on any opportunity to ball their wittle eyes out.

You deleted the part about how no lefty is willing to talk about how every race and skin color is free to use the word without fear of repercussion,
Because that's a stupid fucking lie. I thought I already clarified that.
You deleted it because you are a commie atheist lefty, and lefties always have to evade. You still CAN'T discuss it, you has to evade again. Chickenshit...
No, i posted your main premise, which is a steaming pile of bullshit. Thats 3 times, now.
You are STILL evading. Claiming that you posted something in some secret place is a classic commie evasion technique.

For those who are complaining about the software here not allowing you to type a particular word, I wonder: Why is so important to you that you you be able to?

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of
Of course, that's false and idiotic. When the crackaz gotta twist themselves into pasty white little pretzels to pretend they are oppressed, that's a strong clue that they are not oppressed.
You cut out the part of my quote that makes you a racist. Here is my quote again, but it includes the part that you deleted:

EvMetro said:
Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of repercussion, and this is what no lefty on this thread is willing to talk about. Kyle's 100 million dollar lynching was a punishment because of his race

You deleted the part about how no lefty is willing to talk about how every race and skin color is free to use the word without fear of repercussion, yet kyle was lynched because of his race when he used it. Are you afraid to talk about this?

He wasn't lynched.

Continuing to say he was only highlights how weak any argument you might otherwise have is weak.

Larson knew the rules and he knew what was expected of him by both CGR and NASCAR, and he failed to live up to those expectations, so he was fired.

Kyle was lynched worse than Clarence Thomas, to the tune of 100 million dollars for saying a word that all other races and skin colors are allowed to use freely, without fear of repercussion. Please quote the CGR or NASCAR rules that say that it is ok to destroy the career of a person because of his race.

EvMetro said:

He wasn't lynched.

Kyle was lynched worse than Clarence Thomas, to the tune of 100 million dollars for saying a word that all other races and skin colors are allowed to use freely, without fear of repercussion. Please quote the CGR or NASCAR rules that say that it is ok to destroy the career of a person because of his race.

Where in his contract does it say that CGR can't fire him for conducting himself in a manner counter to team values?

This wasn't a lynching. It's stupid to say it was, so you should stop.

Also, it bears pointing out that Larson is every bit as Asian as he is white.

His mother is Japanese.

You guys keep bitching and pissing and moaning about how a white guy is being treated but, at the same time, you make it obvious that you don't give a fuck about Asians. Where's your outrage about a Japanese American being fired for saying it?

EvMetro said:

He wasn't lynched.

Where in his contract does it say that CGR can't fire him for conducting himself in a manner counter to team values?

This wasn't a lynching. It's stupid to say it was, so you should stop.

Also, it bears pointing out that Larson is every bit as Asian as he is white.

His mother is Japanese.

You guys keep bitching and pissing and moaning about how a white guy is being treated but, at the same time, you make it obvious that you don't give a fuck about Asians. Where's your outrage about a Japanese American being fired for saying it?
You may be correct that racism is a CGR team value, but racial discrimination is not legal.

You know good and well that kyle was lynched as bad as Clarence Thomas was, so there is no sense denying it happened. When other races or skin colors say the word that kyle said, they are REWARDED with multi million dollar recording contracts and cheers from commie atheist lefties like you, but kyle was the wrong race.

They represent humans and human sacrifice.
But still are not humans. Which is why you see penalties for using the n-word, but generally not for the things you are whining about. So, once you are done crybabying to me, I guess you're on to the rest of the world next ..... knock yourself out, Cletus....

But still are not humans. Which is why you see penalties for using the n-word, but generally not for the things you are whining about. So, once you are done crybabying to me, I guess you're on to the rest of the world next ..... knock yourself out, Cletus....
You and your partial quotes and you still don’t get it. Go collect your unemployment check.

You may be correct that racism is a CGR team value, but racial discrimination is not legal.

It's not a team value; what a ridiculously stupid thing to say. No one is being discriminated against at CGR...

You know good and well that kyle was lynched as bad as Clarence Thomas was, so there is no sense denying it happened.

Calling it a lynching simply demonstrates that you have to try to tug on some emotional string because you're devoid of any real argument.

And, even if I agreed with you that it was a lynching, the last time I checked Thomas still had his job.

When other races or skin colors say the word that kyle said, they are REWARDED with multi million dollar recording contracts and cheers from commie atheist lefties like you, but kyle was the wrong race.

Well, I'm no commie, atheist lefty, but I'm also not a brain dead, mouth breathing neanderthal like you.

If you have a problem with people of other races being "rewarded" for saying it (and you should have a problem with it), the proper and intelligent approach would be to work to put a stop to that, not to make it so more people can get away with saying it. That makes zero sense. Just how fucking stupid are you? And why are you not upset over the fact that an Asian got fired for saying it? Again, Larson is every bit Asian as he is white...

You and your partial quotes and you still don’t get it. Go collect your unemployment check.
You are such a crybaby.

It's not a team value; what a ridiculously stupid thing to say. No one is being discriminated against at CGR...

You know good and well that kyle was lynched as bad as Clarence Thomas was, so there is no sense denying it happened.

Calling it a lynching simply demonstrates that you have to try to tug on some emotional string because you're devoid of any real argument.

And, even if I agreed with you that it was a lynching, the last time I checked Thomas still had his job.

When other races or skin colors say the word that kyle said, they are REWARDED with multi million dollar recording contracts and cheers from commie atheist lefties like you, but kyle was the wrong race.

Well, I'm no commie, atheist lefty, but I'm also not a brain dead, mouth breathing neanderthal like you.

If you have a problem with people of other races being "rewarded" for saying it (and you should have a problem with it), the proper and intelligent approach would be to work to put a stop to that, not to make it so more people can get away with saying it. That makes zero sense. Just how fucking stupid are you? And why are you not upset over the fact that an Asian got fired for saying it? Again, Larson is every bit Asian as he is white...
Wrong. Kyle WAS discriminated against because of his skin color and race. He was lynched for saying a word that all other races and skin colors are allowed to say freely, without fear of repercussion. This really did happen.

Wrong. Kyle WAS discriminated against because of his skin color and race. He was lynched for saying a word that all other races and skin colors are allowed to say freely, without fear of repercussion. This really did happen.

Again you ignore the fact that Larson is Japanese.

The reason it's so easy to dismiss your outrage is that you're not at all interested in seeing the word done away with. You just want whites be able to see it without repercussions.

And that's stupid.

And saying he was lynched is fucking ignorant.

You're ignorant...

You are such a crybaby.
Opinions vary. Snowflake.

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

images

Why do you support fucking over some random white guy, for dropping a racial slur in casual conversation, when far worse vocabulary is accepted from all other groups all the time?

Well, see, here's your problem, Nutsack: I don't accept it from all other groups. To me the word "n***a" is absolutely repulsive...

You don't accept it? That is good for you. YOU might not be a racist hypocrite then.

But society as a whole accepts racial slurs directed against whites constantly while any hint of it from a white guy, is grounds for ruining their lives.

Forum List

Back