So, John Fetterman Now Has A Double

Attention Ladies and Gents: This has all just been a CONSPIRACY THEORY - so sayeth the moderatos of this website.
7fshgj.jpg

I guess, there are some things, if you want to make sure they don't land in looney land, make sure you have more than one, "establishment propganda," source, to tell you it is OK, to think or bleev it. Otherwise, post it in the badlands if you don't want your shit unmolested. TBH? I can't even protect my own threads.

:rolleyes:

7fshgj.jpg

I guess, there are some things, if you want to make sure they don't land in looney land, make sure you have more than one, "establishment propganda," source, to tell you it is OK, to think or bleev it. Otherwise, post it in the badlands if you don't want your shit unmolested. TBH? I can't even protect my own threads.

:rolleyes:
It's all about ad revenue....CT isn't visible without signing up.

The nose bridge is definitely different.
It also just takes memory too. As some folks have noted, when that photo was taken, this woman is significantly lighter, thinner, at the time it was taken, versus the real thing, and. . . . . The eyes, really are, all wrong too. An artist can tell.

I had studied visual art all through high-school, and in two different art departments at two different Universities. I have a lot of experience looking at photos and drawing/sketching/painting people.

The only way this is the real Hillary, is if, she is drunk/high/or otherwise medicated, which, to be fair, there are a significant sample size of photos of the real Hillary where she is under the influence of some intoxicant.

But you can just tell by looking into the eyes and smile of someone, their. . . disposition? That imgflip photo is of an innocent grand-mom that bakes cookies and spends her days worrying about and playing with grand-kids.
7fsl5o.jpg

These? Except for the red circled ones that show she is drunk or high on serious scripts, are of the dispositions of a war criminal, that has caused the deaths of millions of children. This is an entirely different soul, that has seen an entirely different life.

,o1 a-2 circus.jpg

Well now we know there's a double for sure - the MSM is actively "fact checking" it.

The Party of Cheaters bringing in a "new and improved" fake Fetterman!

Imagine my surprise....:rolleyes:

That's not the same man.

Forum List

Back