So, John Fetterman Now Has A Double

Serious take, it's not a double; it's a guy who decided to stop eating cheeseburgers and chugging Pepsi and IPA. I've literally made myself younger by like 5-10 years in a month or two by doing the same.

It's totally Fetterman. Question is, how long before bad habits come back...because they usually do.

Serious take, it's not a double; it's a guy who decided to stop eating cheeseburgers and chugging Pepsi and IPA. I've literally made myself younger by like 5-10 years in a month or two by doing the same.

It's totally Fetterman. Question is, how long before bad habits come back...because they usually do.
The gullibility is strong with ^ this one.

7fsfik.jpg

I'm officially neutral. Could be a stand-in, but could be radical diet and, ahem, adjustments.

My story and stickin' to it.

Forum List

Back