So it begins.

In Oregon, case workers' phones are ringing off the hooks because the people who previously had medicaid and who have been renewed suddenly are no longer able to fill their prescriptions.

They are calling the number provided and can't get through..I have talked to people who waited for 35 minutes with no success in getting through. Today the health authority threw out a memo assigning special people to the branches...when calls come in from people who are unable to fill their prescriptions, workers are supposed to call their assigned person, and then THAT person calls the client (if they can get them) and then they are calling the pharmacies and trying to figure out a workaround for prescriptions.

Bottom line...now the pharmacies aren't getting paid either.

But the pharmacies will just refuse to release the meds. So we'll see people dying from that, next.

Told ya this was going to happen. Old people, sick people and infants will die first. That is the progressive way.

"Hospital staff in Northern Virginia are turning away sick people on a frigid Thursday morning because they can't determine whether their Obamacare insurance plans are in effect.

Patients in a close-in DC suburb who think they've signed up for new insurance plans are struggling to show their December enrollments are in force, and health care administrators aren't taking their word for it.
In place of quick service and painless billing, these Virginians are now facing the threat of sticker-shock that comes with bills they can't afford.

'They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!' a coughing Maria Galvez told MailOnline outside the Inova Healthplex facility in the town of Springfield.

Read more: 'They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!': At Virginia hospitals, Obamacare confusion reigns as frustrated patients walk out | Mail Online

In Oregon, case workers' phones are ringing off the hooks because the people who previously had medicaid and who have been renewed suddenly are no longer able to fill their prescriptions.

They are calling the number provided and can't get through..I have talked to people who waited for 35 minutes with no success in getting through. Today the health authority threw out a memo assigning special people to the branches...when calls come in from people who are unable to fill their prescriptions, workers are supposed to call their assigned person, and then THAT person calls the client (if they can get them) and then they are calling the pharmacies and trying to figure out a workaround for prescriptions.

But the pharmacies will just refuse to release the meds. So we'll see people dying from that, next.

Told ya this was going to happen. Old people, sick people and infants will die first. That is the progressive way.

'Shit Happens' is going to win the Politifact's 'Lie of the Year' award for 2014.

Babies will go uncovered until further notice:

"
There’s another quirk in the Obama administration’s new health insurance system: It lacks a way for consumers to quickly and easily update their coverage for the birth of a baby and other common life changes.
With regular private insurance, parents just notify the health plan. Insurers will still cover new babies, the administration says, but parents will also have to contact the government at some point later on.
Right now the HealthCare.gov website can’t handle such updates.

New ObamaCare glitch: If you like your baby ? « Hot Air

'Shit Happens' is going to win the Politifact's 'Lie of the Year' award for 2014.

And the GOP is going to win the Senate.

I have seen the memo in Oregon about the pharmacy glitch...but there is zero press coverage of it.

Interesting, no?

How ACA is an improvement? Is that what you want to know Koshi?

Yes, tell me specifically how ACA has improved things, as of today.

How is delayed payment a good thing for hospitals who serve medicare patients? How does the fact that the payments are reticent = better care for the elderly and disabled?

Your question reflects a false premise. The delayed payments are not attributable to ACA. They're the result of the contractor's subversion of duty to greed. That's what happens when we rely on capitalists to implement public policy. Now, if you say we shouldn't have relied on capitalists, I agree. Our national health care system should be run by the government. Then greedy capitalists would be able to delay payments.

What utter claptrap. The delayed payments certainly are attributable to ACA.

Forum List

Back