So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

Because you are claiming what you speak as the truth. You don't say, hey, Taz could be wrong, this is just Taz's opinion. You are literally representing what you say as THE truth.
No, I said there is no universal truth as everyone sees things their own way. Reality is in the eye of the beholder.
Which means you believe only opinions exist so you can't be right about anything.

So you lose again.

#stillwinning

Another way to know that there is a universal truth is because logic exists.

Logic is based upon universal truth. If there were never a universal truth, there could be no logic.
You are completely devoid of logic.
Thank you for acknowledging you believe that logic exists. The statement you made proves that you believe that a universal truth exists because you expect others to see and agree with your point. That your point should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which proves you believe in absolute truth. :lol:
Where did I say that I expect others to agree with me? You made that up because you're such an imbecile.
Because you are claiming what you speak as the truth. You don't say, hey, Taz could be wrong, this is just Taz's opinion. You are literally representing what you say as THE truth.
However dings opinion is always the truth right?

Take your pills kid
Only until proven wrong.

wanna...

:dance:
Schizophrenics like you are never proven wrong, your best hope is a lobotomy

Can you explain how it's not logical, Taz? :lol:
"If there were no universal truth, there could be no logic. We know logic exists, so we know universal truth exists." This is illogical as the two things don't follow like that. Numbskull.
Logic is based upon things being true, Taz. :lol:
2 people can logically come to different conclusions. Now you know. Retard.
But only one will be correct. And since yours is only an opinion and mine is objective truth, you can never be right.

#youloseagain

No, I said there is no universal truth as everyone sees things their own way. Reality is in the eye of the beholder.
Which means you believe only opinions exist so you can't be right about anything.

So you lose again.

#stillwinning
What are you? 12 years old? lol.

So you lose again.

#stillwinning
That would make your beat down even worse. :)

"If there were no universal truth, there could be no logic. We know logic exists, so we know universal truth exists." This is illogical as the two things don't follow like that. Numbskull.
You are conversing with a schizophrenic so you must understand that his opinion is reality to him and your opinion is wrong. So your attempt to speak logically is futile

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
But only one will be correct. And since yours is only an opinion and mine is objective truth, you can never be right.

#youloseagain
No, the conclusions can work for both parties, like in a business deal. You really are this dumb.

So you lose again.

#stillwinning
NO, YOU ARE! lol

#youloseagain
No, the conclusions can work for both parties, like in a business deal. You really are this dumb.
You must accept his schizophrenia state

You are conversing with a schizophrenic so you must understand that his opinion is reality to him and your opinion is wrong. So your attempt to speak logically is futile
I know, but he's my good deed for the day. :biggrin:

You can not help him, all you can do is accept that he lives in the world that his mind has created so that he can cope with an ugly life situation

So you lose again.

#stillwinning
NO, YOU ARE! lol
At the heart of the debate is reality. The definition of reality is the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

So the definition of reality proves there is an absolute or universal truth.

You can not help him, all you can do is accept that he lives in the world that his mind has created so that he can cope with an ugly life situation
Morals are effectively standards. For any given thing there exists a standard which is the highest possible standard. This standard exists independent of anything else. It is in effect a universal standard. It exists for a reason. When we deviate from this standard and normalize our deviance from the standard, eventually the reason the standard exists will be discovered. The reason this happens is because error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail and the truth will be discovered. Thus proving that morals cannot be anything we want them to be but are indeed based upon some universal code of common decency that is independent of man. :)

The definition of reality is the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

So you lose again.

#stillwinning
NO, YOU ARE! lol
At the heart of the debate is reality. The definition of reality is the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

You do not live in reality, you live in the past that you recreate as you see fit to help you cope as you muddle thru another day of delusions

Another way to know that there is a universal truth is because logic exists.

Logic is based upon universal truth. If there were never a universal truth, there could be no logic.
You are completely devoid of logic.
Thank you for acknowledging you believe that logic exists. The statement you made proves that you believe that a universal truth exists because you expect others to see and agree with your point. That your point should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which proves you believe in absolute truth. :lol:
Where did I say that I expect others to agree with me? You made that up because you're such an imbecile.
However dings opinion is always the truth right?

Take your pills kid
So the question that naturally begs to be asked is if there is a universal code of common decency that is independent of man how come we all don't behave the same way when it comes to right and wrong? The reason man doesn't behave the same way is because of subjectivity. The difference between being objective and being subjective is bias. Bias is eliminated when there is no preference for an outcome. To eliminate a preference for an outcome one must have no thought of the consequences to one's self. If one does not practice this they will see subjective truth instead of objective truth. Subjective truth leads to moral relativism. Where consequences to self and preferences for an outcome leads to rationalizations of right and wrong.

So you lose again.

#stillwinning
NO, YOU ARE! lol

You do not live in reality, you live in the past that you recreate as you see fit to help you cope as you muddle thru another day of delusions
Man does know right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he did not violate it. You can see this behavior in almost all quarrels and disagreements. At the heart of every quarrel and disagreement is a belief in a universal right and wrong. So even though each side believes right to be different each side expects the other to believe their side should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which tells us there is an expectation for an absolute truth.

Morals are effectively standards. For any given thing there exists a standard which is the highest possible standard. This standard exists independent of anything else. It is in effect a universal standard. It exists for a reason. When we deviate from this standard and normalize our deviance from the standard, eventually the reason the standard exists will be discovered. The reason this happens is because error cannot stand. Eventually error will fail and the truth will be discovered. Thus proving that morals cannot be anything we want them to be but are indeed based upon some universal code of common decency that is independent of man. :)
What is the standard for schizophrenics that spend their entire lives living inside a magical ark

Forum List

Back