So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

If we all believed in a universal truth, there would only be one religion, because such a universal truth would be equally evident to everyone.

There are multiple religions because there are multiple perceptions of God.

Just because there are multiple perceptions of anything does not alter the reality of that thing.

Last edited:
And I already explained why not everyone behaves or believes the same thing, Taz. So I’m not sure what you believe this proves. People are free to deviate from the standard. That doesn’t negate the standard.
And I asked Nip where this standard is and what is it? Because you think you know what it is, let's hear it already.
And I already explained why not everyone behaves or believes the same thing, Taz. So I’m not sure what you believe this proves. People are free to deviate from the standard. That doesn’t negate the standard.

...if there is a universal code of common decency that is independent of man how come we all don't behave the same way when it comes to right and wrong? The reason man doesn't behave the same way is because of subjectivity. The difference between being objective and being subjective is bias. Bias is eliminated when there is no preference for an outcome. To eliminate a preference for an outcome one must have no thought of the consequences to one's self. If one does not practice this they will see subjective truth instead of objective truth. Subjective truth leads to moral relativism. Where consequences to self and preferences for an outcome leads to rationalizations of right and wrong.
WHAT standard? You say people deviate from it, but how do I find out what the standard is so I can follow it? Sheesh, just say you don't have a clue.
There's a standard for everything, Taz. You want me to list every standard?

But if you want to reduce it to one thing, do unto others as you would have them do unto you is a pretty good summary.

Want to...

:dance:
So as usual, you have nothing but platitudes. I just hope you realize it.

Just because there are multiple perceptions of anything does not alter the reality of that thing.
No universal god = no universal truth.

Another way to know that there is a universal truth is because logic exists.

Logic is based upon universal truth. If there were never a universal truth, there could be no logic.
You are completely devoid of logic.

And I asked Nip where this standard is and what is it? Because you think you know what it is, let's hear it already.

...if there is a universal code of common decency that is independent of man how come we all don't behave the same way when it comes to right and wrong? The reason man doesn't behave the same way is because of subjectivity. The difference between being objective and being subjective is bias. Bias is eliminated when there is no preference for an outcome. To eliminate a preference for an outcome one must have no thought of the consequences to one's self. If one does not practice this they will see subjective truth instead of objective truth. Subjective truth leads to moral relativism. Where consequences to self and preferences for an outcome leads to rationalizations of right and wrong.
WHAT standard? You say people deviate from it, but how do I find out what the standard is so I can follow it? Sheesh, just say you don't have a clue.

But if you want to reduce it to one thing, do unto others as you would have them do unto you is a pretty good summary.

Want to...

Calm down, GT. True statements are not platitudes. You just got your ass beat.... again.

For any given thing there exists a final state of fact. This is called reality. Your perception of reality does not alter reality. Reality exists independent of your perception of reality. If there were no universal truth, there could be no logic. We know logic exists, so we know universal truth exists.

Logic is based upon universal truth. If there were never a universal truth, there could be no logic.
Thank you for acknowledging you believe that logic exists. The statement you made proves that you believe that a universal truth exists because you expect others to see and agree with your point. That your point should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which proves you believe in absolute truth. :lol:

Again, you just proved that you believe there is a universal truth because you believe your point should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which proves you believe in absolute truth.

Therefore, using your logic that if there is no universal God there is no universal truth, your behavior which proves you believe in a universal truth means there is a universal God.

Let's....

Want to...

Calm down, GT. True statements are not platitudes. You just got your ass beat.... again.

For any given thing there exists a final state of fact. This is called reality. Your perception of reality does not alter reality. Reality exists independent of your perception of reality. If there were no universal truth, there could be no logic. We know logic exists, so we know universal truth exists.
Do you make this up as you go along? Because it's not logical.

Thank you for acknowledging you believe that logic exists. The statement you made proves that you believe that a universal truth exists because you expect others to see and agree with your point. That your point should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which proves you believe in absolute truth. :lol:
Where did I say that I expect others to agree with me? You made that up because you're such an imbecile.

Want to...

Do you make this up as you go along? Because it's not logical.
Can you explain how it's not logical, Taz? :lol:

Again, you just proved that you believe there is a universal truth because you believe your point should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which proves you believe in absolute truth.

Therefore, using your logic that if there is no universal God there is no universal truth, your behavior which proves you believe in a universal truth means there is a universal God.

Let's....

I never said that and you know it. Fool.

Where did I say that I expect others to agree with me? You made that up because you're such an imbecile.
Because you are claiming what you speak as the truth. You don't say, hey, Taz could be wrong, this is just Taz's opinion. You are literally representing what you say as THE truth.

Let's....

I never said that and you know it. Fool.
But your behaviors did, Taz. You believe what you say is THE truth.

#winning

"If there were no universal truth, there could be no logic. We know logic exists, so we know universal truth exists." This is illogical as the two things don't follow like that. Numbskull.

Because you are claiming what you speak as the truth. You don't say, hey, Taz could be wrong, this is just Taz's opinion. You are literally representing what you say as THE truth.
However dings opinion is always the truth right?

Take your pills kid

No, I said there is no universal truth as everyone sees things their own way. Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

However dings opinion is always the truth right?

Take your pills kid
Only until proven wrong.

wanna...

"If there were no universal truth, there could be no logic. We know logic exists, so we know universal truth exists." This is illogical as the two things don't follow like that. Numbskull.
Logic is based upon things being true, Taz. :lol:
2 people can logically come to different conclusions. Now you know. Retard.

Forum List

Back