So, Is The US 'At War' NOW?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The US is fight9ng a Proxy War against Russia AND CHINA now in Ukraine since China and Russia entered a pact to form a 'New World Order', and China is providing Russia with weapons and munitions.

Iran just attacked a US base with rockets, killing a US contractor and injuring active duty military members.

North Korea just tested an underwater nuclear bomb and is threatening the US...

And Saudi has unified with Iran and China...

Is Biden and are liberals going to acknowledge that we are at War NOW?

(I'm not even going to ask them to acknowledge Biden's weakness and inaction has led us to this point..)

When aren't we? We are the most destructive country on Earth.

That may have been before Joey Xi Bai Dung took office. All he has shown is weakness since Jan 21, 2021. Even Iran is now emboldened to attack our troops.
**********​

Last edited:
Every 10-15 yrs US Military gets tired of training & talking about killing. I can't blame them. Lets go get some deys' say. Thats their job. Use em. I no longer care.

I've been thinking on this for a few weeks now.

This has got me wondering if Putin is waiting until November before he does anything significant about this?

Surely even Putin and Jinping know nuclear weapon fallout would circle the earth and poison/kill everything in its path.
Maybe they are waiting until they see if someone stable and intelligent gets in the White House soon?!! Trump certainly knows how to deal with these people.

The US is fight9ng a Proxy War against Russia AND CHINA now in Ukraine since China and Russia entered a pact to form a 'New World Order', and China is providing Russia with weapons and munitions.

Iran just attacked a US base with rockets, killing a US contractor and injuring active duty military members.

North Korea just tested an underwater nuclear bomb and is threatening the US...

And Saudi has unified with Iran and China...

Is Biden and are liberals going to acknowledge that we are at War NOW?

(I'm not even going to ask them to acknowledge Biden's weakness and inaction has led us to this point..)

I have seen no declarations of war, so no.

I've been thinking on this for a few weeks now.

This has got me wondering if Putin is waiting until November before he does anything significant about this?

Surely even Putin and Jinping know nuclear weapon fallout would circle the earth and poison/kill everything in its path.
Maybe they are waiting until they see if someone stable and intelligent gets in the White House soon?!! Trump certainly knows how to deal with these people.
Yep, Trump will surrender as he did to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

That may have been before Joey Xi Bai Dung took office. All he has shown is weakness since Jan 21, 2021. Even Iran is now emboldened to attack our troops.
**********​
Yeah, they attacked US troops during Trump also, Oblama, Bush jr, Cintoon, Bush sr and Reagan, maybe Carter also...

Well, he's right, Cap. We are the instigators. The underminers. The shadows. That's what we've always been.
To some good. To some detriment.

No....The communists and the muslim countries are that.....we respond. China is taking over the world, making it less safe for everyone but the leaders of the communist party....and if you can't see that, you are blind....but, of course, you are a leftist hack, so you are blind.

If any of our adversaries feel emboldened it is because the republican half of our government has a lot of people who think they want the US to become isolationist.

Is this going to be the counter 1960's? We will have Country Music stars singing antiwar songs.

Forum List

Back