So, Is The US 'At War' NOW?

If any of our adversaries feel emboldened it is because the republican half of our government has a lot of people who think they want the US to become isolationist.

No......they know that the brain dead guy sitting in the President's chair is run by a bunch of left wing hacks who have no idea what the real threats to this country are....if they are not simply outright bought by the Chinese communists....

No....The communists and the muslim countries are that.....we respond. China is taking over the world, making it less safe for everyone but the leaders of the communist party....and if you can't see that, you are blind....but, of course, you are a leftist hack, so you are blind.
No Kirk. You are an alt-right reactionary. So scared of your own shadow you'd piss yourself if someone jumped out at you and said Boo!!

The world will evolve in spite of you. Your time is almost at an end. You can rail and scream..but it's over....accept it. We, your overlords..command you. :auiqs.jpg:

No....The communists and the muslim countries are that.....we respond. China is taking over the world, making it less safe for everyone but the leaders of the communist party....and if you can't see that, you are blind....but, of course, you are a leftist hack, so you are blind.

Taking over by trading. We prefer violence.

Taking over by trading. We prefer violence.

No...they are preparing the battlefield.......they are in Panama, they are moving in on the Suez Canal, they are moving in on the Cape of Good hope, they are spending more and more on their military, they are buying politicians in this country and sending fentanyl to kill our people.....

They are developing viruses to kill their enemies.......they are out to conquer and will do so when they are ready....

No Kirk. You are an alt-right reactionary. So scared of your own shadow you'd piss yourself if someone jumped out at you and said Boo!!

The world will evolve in spite of you. Your time is almost at an end. You can rail and scream..but it's over....accept it. We, your overlords..command you. :auiqs.jpg:

You and your commie pals......will turn the world into a nightmare.......their checks still clearing?

No...they are preparing the battlefield.......they are in Panama, they are moving in on the Suez Canal, they are moving in on the Cape of Good hope, they are spending more and more on their military, they are buying politicians in this country and sending fentanyl to kill our people.....

They are developing viruses to kill their enemies.......they are out to conquer and will do so when they are ready....

They are under your bed.

That may have been before Joey Xi Bai Dung took office. All he has shown is weakness since Jan 21, 2021. Even Iran is now emboldened to attack our troops.
**********​
But then... Why are US troops in the sovereign nation of Syria? I don't remember Assad asking for our presence...

But then... Why are US troops in the sovereign nation of Syria? I don't remember Assad asking for our presence...

They try and run us out of their country and we call them the terrorists.

No......they know that the brain dead guy sitting in the President's chair is run by a bunch of left wing hacks who have no idea what the real threats to this country are....if they are not simply outright bought by the Chinese communists....
You like to see the president talking trash about international tensions like they are just some TV wrasslin' rivalry. That's not Biden's style. None of these tyrants doubts Biden's resolve to do what he says he will do. They absolutely appreciate the Republicans trying to undermine him on international matters.

The US is fight9ng a Proxy War against Russia AND CHINA now in Ukraine since China and Russia entered a pact to form a 'New World Order', and China is providing Russia with weapons and munitions.

Iran just attacked a US base with rockets, killing a US contractor and injuring active duty military members.

North Korea just tested an underwater nuclear bomb and is threatening the US...

And Saudi has unified with Iran and China...

Is Biden and are liberals going to acknowledge that we are at War NOW?

(I'm not even going to ask them to acknowledge Biden's weakness and inaction has led us to this point..)

If Obama gets his way yes.

I've been thinking on this for a few weeks now.

This has got me wondering if Putin is waiting until November before he does anything significant about this?

Surely even Putin and Jinping know nuclear weapon fallout would circle the earth and poison/kill everything in its path.
Maybe they are waiting until they see if someone stable and intelligent gets in the White House soon?!! Trump certainly knows how to deal with these people.
Trump is a surrender monkey. He does whatever Putin wants.

The US is fight9ng a Proxy War against Russia AND CHINA now in Ukraine since China and Russia entered a pact to form a 'New World Order', and China is providing Russia with weapons and munitions.

Iran just attacked a US base with rockets, killing a US contractor and injuring active duty military members.

North Korea just tested an underwater nuclear bomb and is threatening the US...

And Saudi has unified with Iran and China...

Is Biden and are liberals going to acknowledge that we are at War NOW?

(I'm not even going to ask them to acknowledge Biden's weakness and inaction has led us to this point..)

I've lost count of how many times I have pointed out you Trumptards are so similar to the commie pinko symps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

Look at you now, blaring your Blame America First bullshit yet again.

Fucking pathetic.

were you wearing a dress when you posted that tough guy ?

Iran is a client state of Russia. Putin's economy entirely depends on a high price of oil. With oil dropping, Putin's economy has been crumbling.

What better way to drive up the price of oil than for Iran to go on the attack?

Forum List

Back