So Im watching the news in Philly and during the entire coverage of the riot the anchor never said

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"SOCIAL DISTANCING" But last week when they coverage everyone at the beach in NJ I keep hearing it over and over. So apparently social distancing doesnt apply to protesters huh??. I swear the media is so full of shit

"SOCIAL DISTANCING" But last week when they coverage everyone at the beach in NJ I keep hearing it over and over. So apparently social distancing doesnt apply to protesters huh??. I swear the media is so full of shit

No the disease has been proven to only attack schools, small businesses, and hair dressers.

1590878078128.png

You are correct, fbj. Except these miscreants weren't "protesters". They were savage, animal-like rioters, looters, and destroyers of business properties. There, fixed it for you.

Last edited:

Yeah because people think about social distancing when rioting and its the same as going to the beach. Youre worse than the other retards. :)

You are correct, fbj. Except these miscreants weren't "protesters". They were savage, animal-like rioters, looters, and destroyers of business properties. There, fixed it for you.
spitting images of Floyd

Yeah because people think about social distancing when rioting and its the same as going to the beach. Youre worse than the other retards. :)

Why bring that shit up when people trying to have fun and relax?

So people dont die because you want to have fun and relax?

Well I want to hear the same thing today. THEY ARE NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING

First of all, masks are not mandatory at a fucking beach

Do NOT pay ANY attention to Asslips. He/she/it? is a trolling IDIOT.

Not picking up a media story and hearing about Corona is a breath of fresh air.

The riots are totally worth it.
I'd say ALMOST worth it. It's a shame so MANY businesses got destroyed.

Many more businesses were (and are still being) destroyed because of Corona hysteria.

At least you can collect fire insurance if someone burns down your business.

What news are you watching? They said it about 20 times last night on CNN and I sitting there thinking what retard believes people are thinking about social distancing during a riot?

Forum List

Back