So Im watching the news in Philly and during the entire coverage of the riot the anchor never said

"SOCIAL DISTANCING" But last week when they coverage everyone at the beach in NJ I keep hearing it over and over. So apparently social distancing doesnt apply to protesters huh??. I swear the media is so full of shit

Yeah because people think about social distancing when rioting and its the same as going to the beach. Youre worse than the other retards. :)

Why bring that shit up when people trying to have fun and relax?
So people dont die because you want to have fun and relax?

First of all, masks are not mandatory at a fucking beach
Depends on what beach and how close you are to other people.

Coronavirus is the smartest virus known to mankind it knows where it can infect people and where it can't. It knows it can't get to people at a big box store, grocery store or liquor store or a protest/riot but schools, churches, small businesses are ground zero for it.

"SOCIAL DISTANCING" But last week when they coverage everyone at the beach in NJ I keep hearing it over and over. So apparently social distancing doesnt apply to protesters huh??. I swear the media is so full of shit

Yeah because people think about social distancing when rioting and its the same as going to the beach. Youre worse than the other retards. :)

Well I want to hear the same thing today. THEY ARE NOT SOCIAL DISTANCING
What news are you watching? They said it about 20 times last night on CNN and I sitting there thinking what retard believes people are thinking about social distancing during a riot?

6abc in philly. That faggot walter perez said social distancing about 24 times when talking about the beach last week

What news are you watching? They said it about 20 times last night on CNN and I sitting there thinking what retard believes people are thinking about social distancing during a riot?

6abc in philly. That faggot walter perez said social distancing about 24 times when talking about the beach last week
Thats probably because going to the beach isnt the emotional equivalent of rioting.

Coronavirus is the smartest virus known to mankind it knows where it can infect people and where it can't. It knows it can't get to people at a big box store, grocery store or liquor store or a protest/riot but schools, churches, small businesses are ground zero for it.
No thats just common sense. Or in your case maybe not so common. If you spend time mingling with people you know in a confined space your chances are much greater of catching the virus than if you run into a store avoiding strangers to grab something and leave.

..the MSM is so full of shit and MAJORLY anti-white --this is undeniable
That is stupid bullshit the MSM follows the stories and isnt anti-white...I guess it's not undeniable. Hmm.
it's anti-white
...a white can say ''fried chicken'' and the MSM/blacks go apeshit
...a BLACK cop can MURDER a white--and NOTHING from the MSM and blacks

No thats just common sense. Or in your case maybe not so common. If you spend time mingling with people you know in a confined space your chances are much greater of catching the virus than if you run into a store avoiding strangers to grab something and leave.
You talking about common sense is an oxymoron now go stick your head back up your ass asslips. I have a set number of idiots I respond to per day and as one post from you counts as three from your standard idiot I have reached that daily limit fuck off and goodbye.

You talking about common sense is an oxymoron now go stick your head back up your ass asslips. I have a set number of idiots I respond to per day and as one post from you counts as three from your standard idiot I have reached that daily limit fuck off and goodbye.
Dont be mad you are an idiot and didnt know the difference. It makes you look weaker than you typically do. :)

Trump is the asshole who shut the country down & destroyed 30 million Jobs. He had month to prepare by getting US PPEs but failed, so he destroyed jobs & points fingers at everyone else.

..the MSM is so full of shit and MAJORLY anti-white --this is undeniable
That is stupid bullshit the MSM follows the stories and isnt anti-white...I guess it's not undeniable. Hmm.
it's anti-white
...a white can say ''fried chicken'' and the MSM/blacks go apeshit
...a BLACK cop can MURDER a white--and NOTHING from the MSM and blacks
I say fried chicken all the time. How does it injure or wrong you to acknowledge the difficulty of others? Doesn’t mean you don’t have challenges or work hard yourself. It’s just simply compassion.

Well, most of the rioters might not be practicing social distancing, but I noticed the majority of them are wearing masks.

Oh.........................and remember that Memorial Day pool party that a whole bunch of people went to and it was crowded with nobody wearing masks? They have found out that one of the attendees has the virus, and may very well have been contagious when they were at the party. All the people that went to it are now being advised to self quarantine for 14 days.

Well, most of the rioters might not be practicing social distancing, but I noticed the majority of them are wearing masks.

Oh.........................and remember that Memorial Day pool party that a whole bunch of people went to and it was crowded with nobody wearing masks? They have found out that one of the attendees has the virus, and may very well have been contagious when they were at the party. All the people that went to it are now being advised to self quarantine for 14 days.

why the fuck would you wear a mask at a pool or a beach?

Betcha a buck the anchor never said riot either.

Betcha a buck the anchor never said riot either.

I was too focus on "social distancing" to notice lol

Don't you know? The virus only affects schools, small businesses, and hair dressers.

No one with any sense watches cnn.

No one with any sense watches cnn.
Only retarded people believe that.

Forum List

Back