So if the Hollywood moguls who mocked Obama were conservatives, not liberal…

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Do you think maybe the liberal mainstream TV networks might have reported it? After all, IT’S ALL ABOUT RACISM ISN’T IT? Everything that ever happens to a black criminal is due to cops or conservatives being racist isn’t it? Because conservatives want to limit illegal aliens or welfare hand outs it is because we are racist isn’t it?

So what about the email exchange between two of the very most powerful people in Hollywood mocking Obama and his need for blacks in a movie for it to be worthwhile to him? About them being big Obama donators but hating having to go to his fund raising breakfast? Sure it was despicable of the North Koreans to hack their email accounts and blackmail Sony Pictures not to release an upcoming movie. But now that the cat is out of the bag, Sony chairman Amy Pascal and mega producer Scott Rudin are in scramble mode to save their careers and reputations. Because they are showing a racist side and they are Hollwood hyper-liberals.
None of this matters all that much to me, except, I just cannot stand the hypocrisy of the left and those who continue to think their TV News stations are honorable and fair and FOX is destroying our nation with their lies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2869917/I-bet-Obama-likes-Kevin-Hart-Sony-Pictures-chair-Amy-Pascal-producer-Scott-Rudin-s-racist-email-exchange-President-revealed-latest-hacking-leak.html

How dare people have private opinions that aren't politically correct. Destroy them.

Forum List

Back