So if the globe isn't warming..why are you calling it global warming?

There are people that have nothing better to do than spending all their time trying to get a waitress fired, fault an establishment for not having transgender toilets and provoking normal people to solicit a response while their thumb is ready on the cellphone to call 911.
"Crick" the "ocean engineer" is one of them. No matter what time you look at the USMB it looks like this:
Crick.jpg
Except when those slots would be filled with SSDD posts, with which you apparently have no problem.

The only ocean he "engineers" is an ocean of piss & hatred like the page long rant in the windmill thread I posted yesterday. As if I care what a deranged idiot like that has to say about me.

It's a public discussion board. You don't get to choose who reads your stuff and you don't get to choose who responds.

Now that social misfits like him no longer have the ability to use the DOJ to shut down a business like Alaska Airlines as this bitch would have , a forum like the USMB is one of the few outlets they can continue.

Not that I've ever tried to shut down a business, but why would I go to the DOJ to do so? Wouldn't it make more sense to start with local authorities? And what do you mean I no longer have the ability to use the DOJ? What single fucking law has changed?

Just like this bitch on that airliner would like to get anyone else punished Crick kept trying to get me banned from the USMB a couple of days ago.

I asked you to leave my wife out of our discussion and you chose to bring her up again. USMB has rather strict rules about mentioning family members. I've run afoul of them myself. But, while we're here, were you not aware that it is against USMB rules for someone to mention their dealings with the moderators and management? I simply informed them what you had done. I never said even suggested they should ban you. And I would have thought someone as rough and tough as you make yourself out to be could deal with something like this without such pathetic whining.

What really gets under their skin is what happened instead, like how the whole plane load of passengers cheered when she got kicked out:

Oh yeah, Life is good, really good after the democrats got hammered !

Let me give a shot at predicting the future: This thread will be locked as soon as a moderator sees this exchange.

"Let me give a shot at predicting the future: This thread will be locked as soon as a moderator sees this exchange."
Yeah that would suit you just fine.
But that won`t solve your problem, because a.) the stuff SSDD posted here won`t disappear from the public domain and b.) the public is no longer interested in doomsday prophets.
The crap you post is not much different from the "Planet X" doomsday predictions or the "Jupiter effect".
When freaks like you or that woman on Alaska Airlines are berating normal people it does not go viral because anybody believes the crap people like you spew, it goes viral because everybody else on that airplane and millions who were not laugh their head off in Schadenfreude, which is arguably the best amusement.

Crick is not aware that Schadenfreude requires a sense of humor, which Democrats don`t have.
Only lifeforms that have evolved into intelligent species have a sense of humor.
We have been censored by politically correct democrats to point out that we are not all es equal as they would like to have it, because they are in total denial of real science such as the role of DNA.
Being a democrat with no sense of humor appears to be such an example of inherent defects in the DNA, which can make some prone to a variety of physical illness or mental defects.
Mental defects like going ballistic after SSDD posted a bunch of info worth saving.
Mental defects like delusions of grandeur, posing as an "engineer" while having done not much else than spending all day every day posting either insults or volumes of verbiage that he figures a real engineer would use.

Crick said:
Let me give a shot at predicting the future: This thread will be locked as soon as a moderator sees this exchange
Crick said:

"

I don't care one way or the other. It's a stupid thread.

"
But that won`t solve your problem, because

Because I don't have any problems with you, with any other poster or with USMB.

"
a.) the stuff SSDD posted here won`t disappear from the public domain and

To what do you refer? His sig?

"
b.) the public is no longer interested in doomsday prophets.

I'm not a prophet and the doomsday isn't mine, it's everyone's. If the public wasn't concerned with existential threats, we wouldn't be around any more.

"
The crap you post is not much different from the "Planet X" doomsday predictions or the "Jupiter effect".

The crap I post is mainstream science. I haven't the faintest what Planet X or the Jupiter effect might be, but I doubt the similarity.

"
When freaks like you or that woman on Alaska Airlines are berating normal people it does not go viral because anybody believes the crap people like you spew, it goes viral because everybody else on that airplane and millions who were not laugh their head off in Schadenfreude, which is arguably the best amusement.
[/quote]

Why am I not surprised you would think so.

Crick is not aware that Schadenfreude requires a sense of humor, which Democrats don`t have.

YO! Over here dude. You're talking to yourself.

"
Only lifeforms that have evolved into intelligent species have a sense of humor.

There is a correlation between intelligence and humor. I've never seen a study, but I bet there's a correlation between ignorance and bitterness. You've seen the comment "not all conservative persons are stupid, but almost every stupid person is conservative". There are similar correlations for things like racism, misogyny and, I think bitterness.

"
We have been censored by politically correct democrats to point out that we are not all es equal as they would like to have it, because they are in total denial of real science such as the role of DNA.

No, I'm afraid you're under a serious misunderstanding. The equality people have in a free society, where EVERYONE's rights are guaranteed by law, is equality under the law. Under the law. It's not that everyone is just as smart, not that everyone is just as healthy, not that everyone is just as well off. It's that we are equal before the law.

"
Being a democrat with no sense of humor appears to be such an example of inherent defects in the DNA, which can make some prone to a variety of physical illness or mental defects.

I've got plenty of defects. Ask my oncologist and my cardiologist and my urologist (or just my wife). But a lack of humor isn't one of them. That I don't spend much of it here you're going to have to chalk up to the possibility that I take the ruination of the world my children and theirs will inherit to be a serious matter.

"
Mental defects like going ballistic after SSDD posted a bunch of info worth saving.

I don't know to what info you refer, but did I prevent someone from saving that wanted to do so? And do you not think Same Shit might be in some small part responsible for the upset of his conversants? Do you agree with him regarding radiative heat transfer or quantum mechanics and, more importantly, do you think he has responded in a rational and reasonable manner to the many objections which his contentions have drawn?

"
Mental defects like delusions of grandeur, posing as an "engineer" while having done not much else than spending all day every day posting either insults or volumes of verbiage that he figures a real engineer would use.

Most engineers suck at English. If I was making it up, why settle for a bachelors?

I'd like to point out, though, that I have not posted one second of material on this website while at work for the simple reason that I cannot physically get to this site from my work computer (property of the US government). I would also like to add that so far this year I have turned in three time sheets with over 100 hours on them for ONE WEEK; something you get for going to sea. My average this year is probably about 60 hours a week. I don't get comp time and I'm salaried, so I don't garner a lot of benefit from all those hours, but there you go. Welcome to the world of the grownups.

upload_2017-3-13_14-2-17.png

If you don't think I do what I claim to do, you can explain how I got on top of the sail (ie,OUT of the cockpit) on the USS Memphis while she was at sea. Tourist?

So we are showing fake pictures of what we do now?...OK....this is how I spend my time...

astronaut-selfie-photo-space-nasa.jpg

Crick said:
Let me give a shot at predicting the future: This thread will be locked as soon as a moderator sees this exchange
Crick said:

"

I don't care one way or the other. It's a stupid thread.

"
But that won`t solve your problem, because

Because I don't have any problems with you, with any other poster or with USMB.

"
a.) the stuff SSDD posted here won`t disappear from the public domain and

To what do you refer? His sig?

"
b.) the public is no longer interested in doomsday prophets.

I'm not a prophet and the doomsday isn't mine, it's everyone's. If the public wasn't concerned with existential threats, we wouldn't be around any more.

"

The crap I post is mainstream science. I haven't the faintest what Planet X or the Jupiter effect might be, but I doubt the similarity.

"

Why am I not surprised you would think so.[/QUOTE]

sure it's yours, you mention it right here trying to project it as everyone's. so typical of the behavior in here from a lefty warmer.

YO! Over here dude. You're talking to yourself.

"

There is a correlation between intelligence and humor. I've never seen a study, but I bet there's a correlation between ignorance and bitterness. You've seen the comment "not all conservative persons are stupid, but almost every stupid person is conservative". There are similar correlations for things like racism, misogyny and, I think bitterness.

"

No, I'm afraid you're under a serious misunderstanding. The equality people have in a free society, where EVERYONE's rights are guaranteed by law, is equality under the law. Under the law. It's not that everyone is just as smart, not that everyone is just as healthy, not that everyone is just as well off. It's that we are equal before the law.

"

I've got plenty of defects. Ask my oncologist and my cardiologist and my urologist (or just my wife). But a lack of humor isn't one of them. That I don't spend much of it here you're going to have to chalk up to the possibility that I take the ruination of the world my children and theirs will inherit to be a serious matter.

"

I don't know to what info you refer, but did I prevent someone from saving that wanted to do so? And do you not think Same Shit might be in some small part responsible for the upset of his conversants? Do you agree with him regarding radiative heat transfer or quantum mechanics and, more importantly, do you think he has responded in a rational and reasonable manner to the many objections which his contentions have drawn?

"

Most engineers suck at English. If I was making it up, why settle for a bachelors?

I'd like to point out, though, that I have not posted one second of material on this website while at work for the simple reason that I cannot physically get to this site from my work computer (property of the US government). I would also like to add that so far this year I have turned in three time sheets with over 100 hours on them for ONE WEEK; something you get for going to sea. My average this year is probably about 60 hours a week. I don't get comp time and I'm salaried, so I don't garner a lot of benefit from all those hours, but there you go. Welcome to the world of the grownups.

View attachment 116587

If you don't think I do what I claim to do, you can explain how I got on top of the sail (ie,OUT of the cockpit) on the USS Memphis while she was at sea. Tourist?
No, I'm afraid you're under a serious misunderstanding. The equality people have in a free society, where EVERYONE's rights are guaranteed by law, is equality under the law. Under the law. It's not that everyone is just as smart, not that

dude, there is no way to have everyone equal under the law. you wouldn't need laws if we were all equal. that's a lefty's wet dream. jobs aren't equal and life isn't fair. Period, end of story.

GxsEPikv_obIXEzdyxyYW4nI3dHp1wC3_jhSrpGi5X98YLFWKa4H15h7apJOdaKqHp9Lb9y8URXKH1eRsfGh4GWTPQIpncH4WYbzdXTI5micfVLW7e5GUisMNIXjRgCSnWjLvg=w535-h950-no

If you're not busy pretending to be out in space.

PS: the world is getting warmer.

The emphasis on "not global" in the first paragraph tells me that at best these are regional reports. And that the authors don't understand the meaning of the term "global" in this context.

So we are showing fake pictures of what we do now?...OK....this is how I spend my time...

astronaut-selfie-photo-space-nasa.jpg
Ha, You got that right.
#1 check out how gray is beard is in the SSDD fuck off selfie and compare it with the picture on the Scandinavian ferry Helly Hansen Ferry which runs the Helsingborg and Helsingör route.
So according the the beard-age regression that picture was taken around the same time when he was vacationing in Europe and posed downtown Paris. The picture he is using for his avatar.
#2 He knows that the moderators of the USMB can find out the IP and MAC address of the PC he is posting from. So he goes out of his way that he could not possibly ever post from his official "Ocean engineering" computer.
But that`s okay. This is not:
magnify_2017_03_13_20_56_01.jpg

That`s the Captain Juell of HH registered Scandinavian trademark:
Home - Helly Hansen.com
They sell all kinds of garments including survival suits that are issued to the ships in the Helly Hansen fleet:
http://hhferriesgroup.com/
That you would very likely board when vacationing in Europe.
That picture on the HH ferry was taken, my guess is by his wife and you can almost make out what she looks like by the reflection in his eye glasses:
magnify_2017_03_13_20_46_27.jpg

I let you draw your own conclusions if what "Crick the Ocean Engineer" posted serves as proof that he was on an "official government mission" there or if it serves as proof what a liar he is.
My conclusion is, that these pictures + the rest,the chronology, the beard and the detail in the pictures was the devil that exposed him for what he really is...as fake as the Hockeystick graphs he & his cronies keep posting.
It took me less than 5 minutes to vet this liar and if I were so inclined I could get a lot more on him than just that.
Have a nice day

Ha, You got that right.
#1 check out how gray is beard is in the SSDD fuck off selfie and compare it with the picture on the Scandinavian ferry Helly Hansen Ferry which runs the Helsingborg and Helsingör route.
So according the the beard-age regression that picture was taken around the same time when he was vacationing in Europe and posed downtown Paris. The picture he is using for his avatar.
#2 He knows that the moderators of the USMB can find out the IP and MAC address of the PC he is posting from. So he goes out of his way that he could not possibly ever post from his official "Ocean engineering" computer.
But that`s okay. This is not:
magnify_2017_03_13_20_56_01.jpg

That`s the Captain Juell of HH registered Scandinavian trademark:
Home - Helly Hansen.com
They sell all kinds of garments including survival suits that are issued to the ships in the Helly Hansen fleet:
Front page
That you would very likely board when vacationing in Europe.
That picture on the HH ferry was taken, my guess is by his wife and you can almost make out what she looks like by the reflection in his eye glasses:
magnify_2017_03_13_20_46_27.jpg

I let you draw your own conclusions if what "Crick the Ocean Engineer" posted serves as proof that he was on an "official government mission" there or if it serves as proof what a liar he is.
My conclusion is, that these pictures + the rest,the chronology, the beard and the detail in the pictures was the devil that exposed him for what he really is...as fake as the Hockeystick graphs he & his cronies keep posting.
It took me less than 5 minutes to vet this liar and if I were so inclined I could get a lot more on him than just that.
Have a nice day

How do you get away with being such an off-topic wacko?

I've never seen a dataset showing that the earth isn't warming...

Why do people on the internet that haven't ever touched a ground station or looked through raw data think they know more then every institution on this planet? It is sick.
Funny thing...you people claim the globe is warming, but when you actually look at most places on earth..they aren't warming...that should set off warming bells in your mind regarding the global data set.....that is, IF you aren't a brain dead dupe who believes based on nothing more than your political leanings.
Well you SSDD are the first to post such a comprehensive comparative analysis.

From your data SSDD it does appear that some places are getting warmer while others are getting cooler.

These data would suggest randomness, yes, it is possible.

Obama and Gore are convinced it is due to CO2 emissions however. And they are spreading the word.

Good luck beating them in this cheerleading game.

I do appreciate your plots of data.

They have given me something new to think about.

GxsEPikv_obIXEzdyxyYW4nI3dHp1wC3_jhSrpGi5X98YLFWKa4H15h7apJOdaKqHp9Lb9y8URXKH1eRsfGh4GWTPQIpncH4WYbzdXTI5micfVLW7e5GUisMNIXjRgCSnWjLvg=w535-h950-no

If you're not busy pretending to be out in space.

PS: the world is getting warmer.

Funny...so everyone who rides on a boat is an ocean engineer these days? Even the guy who swabs the deck...my how engineering has fallen.

How many of these are proxies? All of them?

How would he know? He didn't read the papers, he just stole the stuff here:

So, don't be unfair, okay?

Typical warmer....throw out a logical fallacy rather than address the fact that when we look at individual locations all around the globe, the warming doesn't seem to be happening...only when we look at the heavily massaged and filled in global record does the warming show up...if you were half as smart as you believe yourself to be, rather than a glassy eyed chanter, such a revelation would set off alarm bells in your mind...so does it?...of course not...it sets off a need to engage in logical fallacy rather than address the post.

We learned in college Chemistry that the Earth is a closed system and all it's heat stays here in a kind of equilibrium.

Heat gained from the Sun is lost to outer space on the cool dark side of the Earth.

With BHO gone now, and DJT in command of The White House, together with his buddies McConnell and Ryan for as long as the 3 of them are still on speaking terms, we probably won't hear a lot about global warming anymore for at least 12 years -- assuming Trump and Pence can last that long.

2018 and 2020 will be big years for report cards back to all of them however. And global warming will be irrelevant at those times.

Jobs will be all that matters.

How many of these are proxies? All of them?

How would he know? He didn't read the papers, he just stole the stuff here:

So, don't be unfair, okay?

Typical warmer....throw out a logical fallacy rather than address the fact that when we look at individual locations all around the globe, the warming doesn't seem to be happening...only when we look at the heavily massaged and filled in global record does the warming show up...if you were half as smart as you believe yourself to be, rather than a glassy eyed chanter, such a revelation would set off alarm bells in your mind...so does it?...of course not...it sets off a need to engage in logical fallacy rather than address the post.
We do need a better model.

Forum List

Back