So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

Nothing the Criminal Democrats do has any credibility.

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.
There was no Officer Murdered.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

Isn't that serious to you?
If there was a "take back your country" movement that was real, you would know it. The Progs have destroyed the cities. Many cities around the world are better then many American cities. Sadly, Prog voters move to the suburbs and infect them. Slow destruction is happening. They move to red areas and infect them. After an uptick due to civility the declines begin with massive tax oppression and people scamming off it.

Storming the Capitol to overturn the election was real.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public finding out? I just don't get it?
Why did the Republicans turn down an investigation?

. . . that should be all you need to know., it you had a critical thought in your head.

There have been folks on this board that have been telling you that the most powerful players at the CFR, from BOTH parties, have been manipulating the entire nation, from behind the scenes, for, like EVER. And the CFR is not the only powerful group. There are the Trilaterals, the Bilderbergers, and a host of other think tanks and interest groups that weighed in. . . but I'm pretty sure they all weighed in. . . "NO." For both parties. The only folks that want this? Are the progressive peasants and the media which sees a gold mine in the coverage. That saying? The coverage would be as fake as the investigation.

Other Americans have some idea what really went on, and don't trust the government to investigate the origin of their own shadows.

The whole illusion that there is a real split in the nation and international agenda? Is just that, AN ILLUSION. Everything you see on your CFR controlled TEE VEE, or read in your ruling elite media, is propaganda, and approved by the establishment, for you to believe, without a critical thought in your head.

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Hillary Clinton Admits She Takes Orders from Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)​

Cheney on CFR, Council on Foreign Relations​

If the stake holders that are really running the nation, otherwise known as "the establishment," say no? Then members of both parties, which are all beholden to these groups, and all belong to these same organizations, will do what they are told.

So you don't want to get to the bottom of everything because you have already decided the new world order elites will cover up what happened in an investigation?

Then who should investigate the who, what, where, when, and how of the 1/6 seditious acts for the sake of history?

I can't live in a world of conspiracy like you can....it's a Debbie downer and hopeless. I don't believe Americans are as rotten as you believe.....there is no one I know that works for the govt or in the military that is as rotten and traitorous as you make them out to be in your head... They are just every day good folk on the right and left trying to earn a living and support their families and are do gooders....they are not working for some group of illuminati, Bilderbergers, deep state, or CFR etc.

I'm not denying these groups and many others are not trying to influence the world, but I don't think everyone is in on it....like you do.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

. . . that should be all you need to know., it you had a critical thought in your head.

There have been folks on this board that have been telling you that the most powerful players at the CFR, from BOTH parties, have been manipulating the entire nation, from behind the scenes, for, like EVER. And the CFR is not the only powerful group. There are the Trilaterals, the Bilderbergers, and a host of other think tanks and interest groups that weighed in. . . but I'm pretty sure they all weighed in. . . "NO." For both parties. The only folks that want this? Are the progressive peasants and the media which sees a gold mine in the coverage. That saying? The coverage would be as fake as the investigation.

Other Americans have some idea what really went on, and don't trust the government to investigate the origin of their own shadows.

The whole illusion that there is a real split in the nation and international agenda? Is just that, AN ILLUSION. Everything you see on your CFR controlled TEE VEE, or read in your ruling elite media, is propaganda, and approved by the establishment, for you to believe, without a critical thought in your head.

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Hillary Clinton Admits She Takes Orders from Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)​

If the stake holders that are really running the nation, otherwise known as "the establishment," say no? Then members of both parties, which are all beholden to these groups, and all belong to these same organizations, will do what they are told.

So you don't want to get to the bottom of everything because you have already decided the new world order elites will cover up what happened in an investigation?

Then who should investigate the who, what, where, when, and how of the 1/6 seditious acts for the sake of history?

I can't live in a world of conspiracy like you can....it's a Debbie downer and hopeless. I don't believe Americans are as rotten as you believe.....there is no one I know that works for the govt or in the military that is as rotten and traitorous as you make them out to be in your head... They are just every day good folk on the right and left trying to earn a living and support their families and are do gooders....they are not working for some group of illuminati, Bilderbergers, deep state, or CFR etc.

I'm not denying these groups and many others are not trying to influence the world, but I don't think everyone is in on it....like you do.

The FBI should investigate and are doing so.

How is it that an incompetant fool like Pelosi is able to conduct a better investigation?

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

If there was a "take back your country" movement that was real, you would know it. The Progs have destroyed the cities. Many cities around the world are better then many American cities. Sadly, Prog voters move to the suburbs and infect them. Slow destruction is happening. They move to red areas and infect them. After an uptick due to civility the declines begin with massive tax oppression and people scamming off it.

A real false flag....dirty FBI....

So injuries justified lying about murder?

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.
Trump is not gone, he controls every GOPer in Congress that counts, McConnell and McCarthy....and he controls all of his supporters including his insurrectionists....just waiting for his next order.

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.
Trump is not gone, he controls every GOPer in Congress that counts, McConnell and McCarthy....and he controls all of his supporters including his insurrectionists....just waiting for his next order.
He controls no one and is gone and a has been.

Your ludicrous claim is the real conspiracy theory.

A real false flag....dirty FBI....

You're either delusional or a liar. Are you really that ashamed of Trump?

WHY OH WHY?

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

How is it that an incompetant fool like Pelosi is able to conduct a better investigation?

the FBI is investigating and arresting those rioters who committed crimes in the Capitol that day.

they are not investigating anything else, like why it happened, was it planned, who started the movement, who knew about the plan in Congress and the whitehouse, why did capitol police stand down, why was Ashli killed, what took so long to get help from the National Guard, why were they so negligent and unprepared, and how can they prevent these failures from happening again.

Many of those things are not the FBIs duties.

WHY OH WHY?

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

the FBI is investigating and arresting those rioters who committed crimes in the Capitol that day.

they are not investigating anything else, like any it happened, is it was planned, who started the movement, who knew about the plan in Congress and the whitehouse, why did capitol police stand down, why was Ashli killed, what took so long to get help from the National Guard, why were they so negligent and unprepared, and how can they prevent these failures from happening again.

Many of those things are not the FBIs duties.

Yes they are gthe FBis duties.

Not the imbecile Pelosis duty however.

Then you are not paying attention Soup.

Then you are not paying attention Soup.
I am in fact you just cannt evict trump who lives rent free in your head,

Trump can still churn up a lynch mob.. Let's see what he does in Sarasota tonight.

Trump can still churn up a lynch mob.. Let's see what he does in Sarasota tonight.
Any celebrity or politician can do that.

What one CAN do is irrelevant

Forum List

Back