So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite

So you don’t support the police?

It stopped the mob from moving forward. Our politicians were near by. The cops a hero. Sorry it wasn’t a dude. Does it matter? She was a soldier.

Are republicans like the taliban who hide behind women?

I want everyone to look at this response cuz this is the same song and dance you'll get when someone wants the shooter to testify

1625197016999.png

Obviously you and your progressive friends don't when you will not honor the hero that saved the Capitol from the insurrectionists by presenting the police officer who saved all those congresspersons from certain death a medal for his valor under fire from a violent unarmed female insurrectionist.

*****SMILE*****

:)

So you don't support police transparency?

If an intruder was breaking a window in your house and coming in, while a violent mob pushed in through other windows and doors, as a proud gun owner, you, of course, would make them coffee.

Yeah. Right. You stupid, trump-loving sh!ts.

How can congress explore that deadly day at the capitol without addressing the killing of the only one to die that day?...

Before it even begins, this Pelosi "commission" is already sure to prove itself another democratic circus farce just like its last three investigations.
No matter the evidence you’ll claim it regardless because you’re brainwashed.

How can congress explore that deadly day at the capitol without addressing the killing of the only one to die that day?...
She wasn’t the only one to die that day. They’re lucky more weren’t shot.
Who else died on that day?...please look it up so you can drain your brain of CNN bullshit....

Before it even begins, this Pelosi "commission" is already sure to prove itself another democratic circus farce just like its last three investigations.
No matter the evidence you’ll claim it regardless because you’re brainwashed.
dude you are uninformed....and so you sound like an idiot....

How do you know he/she was a cop? They're so chickenshit to release info YOU DON'T KNOW

Forum List

Back