So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.
There was no Officer Murdered.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

Isn't that serious to you?
So injuries justified lying about murder?

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.

Ashli was killed during the commission of a crime promoted by Trump. Have you ever seen an hysterical mob that all fired up and excited.. .... irrational? I have and it not only frightening but damned dangerous.
Yes I have seen it over and obver again last year promoted by democrats nation wide.

You're confused. Vandals, arsonists and looters.. anyone who is violent, should be arrested by the police.
I'm not confused. I agree with the principle. It is demcorats throwing it out the window when it comes to ATNIFA?BLM.

Vandals, looters and arsonists with the BLM and Antifa protests were arrested as they should have been.

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.

Ashli was killed during the commission of a crime promoted by Trump. Have you ever seen an hysterical mob that all fired up and excited.. .... irrational? I have and it not only frightening but damned dangerous.
Yes I have seen it over and obver again last year promoted by democrats nation wide.
Democrats nationwide did not and do not promote violence. They do support peaceful protests, and so do I. I do not support the "peaceful" protests that are ladened with rudeness, threats and garbage tossed all over the place.

Trump incited a lynch mob mentality. YOU find that acceptable. The consequences of his demands are still with us.
There is no evidence of that.

WHat he said was no different than what any politician says or writes on a routine basis. If you blame him for 1/^ you HAVE to blame Pelosi Waters Schumer Biden and many others for the endless violence of the l\eft last year.

You're confused. Vandals, arsonists and looters.. anyone who is violent, should be arrested by the police.
I'm not confused. I agree with the principle. It is demcorats throwing it out the window when it comes to ATNIFA?BLM.

Vandals, looters and arsonists with the BLM and Antifa protests were arrested as they should have been.
Only some

They were generally excused and defended by the left.

If there was a "take back your country" movement that was real, you would know it. The Progs have destroyed the cities. Many cities around the world are better then many American cities. Sadly, Prog voters move to the suburbs and infect them. Slow destruction is happening. They move to red areas and infect them. After an uptick due to civility the declines begin with massive tax oppression and people scamming off it.

Injuries and the violence surrounding the attack led by her and her refusal to back off would certainly justify the shooting. If the police had not responded, she would have continued to break in and lead the pack of rats into the Senate chamber in their quest to find and violently confront our lawmakers.
They couldn't arrest her for obvious reasons.

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

So you don’t support the police?

The one time out of how many that the Left is supporting the police and justifying opening fire on an unarmed perpetrator because the officer’s life was threatened? The only reason is because this fits a larger agenda.

When Trump's mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats yelling about getting Pence etc do you think any of the police officers pondered "larger agendas"?
Do you think when BLM and ANTIFA mobs are hurling bricks and bottles at police or pushing the police the police are thinking anything but “this is a peaceful protest”?

We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite

It stopped the mob from moving forward. Our politicians were near by. The cops a hero. Sorry it wasn’t a dude. Does it matter? She was a soldier.

Are republicans like the taliban who hide behind women?
no...scum demonRATS do that...and any AMERICAN that disagrees w/these anti-AMERICA shit stains(scum demonRATS)

The one time out of how many that the Left is supporting the police and justifying opening fire on an unarmed perpetrator because the officer’s life was threatened? The only reason is because this fits a larger agenda.

When Trump's mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats yelling about getting Pence etc do you think any of the police officers pondered "larger agendas"?
When the scum demonRAT mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats......TRUMP was addressing his supporters
pathetic, you are

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public funding out? I just don't get it?
The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.
Should the Pelosi Inquisition identify and question the man to shot and killed ashley babbit?
No, because you trumpeciles will kill him since you think that she did not commit a criminal act and was involved in a "lovefest" tour of our Capitol.
“Trumpeciles?”

Thats pretty clever for a lib

Who did you steal it from?

As for shielding his identity he’s not special

Every cop who killed a black criminal in America has been identified to the public

Its only right that the public know this guy also

Last edited:
Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.
Should the Pelosi Inquisition identify and question the man to shot and killed ashley babbit?
Sure. That's a key part of the day.

Did you think you "had" me there?

Again: I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

When the scum demonRAT mob was breaking into the Capitol with their golf clubs and baseball bats......TRUMP was addressing his supporters
pathetic, you are

They weren't Democrats. Democrats wouldn't have done Trump's bidding.

Why are you so desperate to shift blame to the FBI and Democrats?

WHY OH WHY?

No, because you trumpeciles will kill him since you think that she did not commit a criminal act and was involved in a "lovefest" tour of our Capitol.
I assume the primary reason his name has not been released is the likelihood that a fatwa would be issued by the Trump jihadis. Understandable.

But I'm all for getting getting every bit of information that pertains to the day. If they choose to keep his name secret, I can see that.

That's a key part of the day.

Did you think you "had" me there
Knowing how much you hate the daylight I just wanted to put you on record

But if pelosi decides not to call him I doubt if you eill even bother to disagree

Why do the Trump Humpers want this guy's identity revealed?

Because they want to go after him and his family.

pathetic, you are
Liar liar pants on fire! :)

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public finding out? I just don't get it?
Why did the Republicans turn down an investigation?

. . . that should be all you need to know., it you had a critical thought in your head.

There have been folks on this board that have been telling you that the most powerful players at the CFR, from BOTH parties, have been manipulating the entire nation, from behind the scenes, for, like EVER. And the CFR is not the only powerful group. There are the Trilaterals, the Bilderbergers, and a host of other think tanks and interest groups that weighed in. . . but I'm pretty sure they all weighed in. . . "NO." For both parties. The only folks that want this? Are the progressive peasants and the media which sees a gold mine in the coverage. That saying? The coverage would be as fake as the investigation.

Other Americans have some idea what really went on, and don't trust the government to investigate the origin of their own shadows.

The whole illusion that there is a real split in the nation and international agenda? Is just that, AN ILLUSION. Everything you see on your CFR controlled TEE VEE, or read in your ruling elite media, is propaganda, and approved by the establishment, for you to believe, without a critical thought in your head.

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Hillary Clinton Admits She Takes Orders from Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)​

Cheney on CFR, Council on Foreign Relations​

If the stake holders that are really running the nation, otherwise known as "the establishment," say no? Then members of both parties, which are all beholden to these groups, and all belong to these same organizations, will do what they are told.

WHY OH WHY?

“Trumpeciles?”

Thats pretty clever for a lib

Who did you steal it from?

As for shielding his identity he’s not special

Every cop who killed a black criminal in America has been identified to the public

Its only right that the public know this guy also
So this is about white vs black, in your head and not really about Ashli???

Forum List

Back