So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

If ashti didn't want to get shot, she should have stopped being an insurrectionist.

View attachment 510011

So being a Trump supporting unarmed white female protestor makes that person an insurrectionist and gives the Capitol police the right to murder her for her beliefs.

******CHUCKLE*****

:)

Can you post the location where she was shot dead as an unarmed person.....or what she was doing at that location....

View attachment 510023

So now you're saying it's alright to murder unarmed white female protestors because of where they might be instead of using less lethal means of force.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ashlii Targetpractice was more than just a protester

View attachment 510059

You're right she was a human being who was murdered unjustly because some people think they are more equal than others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Has there ever been a police shooting of an unarmed black person that you can Animal Farm too?

Yeah sure...

View attachment 510095

^^^Murdered by insurrectionists^^^

*****SMILE*****

Swing and a miss.

Did I need to repost my assertion about you.

1625701371199.png

*****SMILE*****

If ashti didn't want to get shot, she should have stopped being an insurrectionist.

View attachment 510011

So being a Trump supporting unarmed white female protestor makes that person an insurrectionist and gives the Capitol police the right to murder her for her beliefs.

******CHUCKLE*****

Can you post the location where she was shot dead as an unarmed person.....or what she was doing at that location....

View attachment 510023

So now you're saying it's alright to murder unarmed white female protestors because of where they might be instead of using less lethal means of force.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510059

You're right she was a human being who was murdered unjustly because some people think they are more equal than others.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Has there ever been a police shooting of an unarmed black person that you can Animal Farm too?

Yeah sure...

View attachment 510095

*****SMILE*****

Swing and a miss.

1625701669139.png

No need to repost your lies.

*****CHUCKLE*****

unarmed white female protestor.
.........somewhat peaceful protestors who the Capitol police were obviously told to murder if given the opportunity.
.......It people like you who go around shooting people
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Won't back down"?
Cool.

However, some predictable questions arise, and maybe our Tom Petty groupie can be our sherpa here:

"unarmed"....... with a mob who were violently dismantling a lawful barricade?
Shrouded in a flag that could conceal a Glock-17, and a back-pack maybe hiding 2lbs of C-4?
Poor woman. She should have known that would make her a perceived threat....given her military background.
Maybe being dense is what killed the poor woman? I dunno.

Also, for being ex-military it seems notable that she didn't proactively discourage her cohorts from destroying government property.
Where was her oath to 'preserve & protect" the United States?
Poor delusional....fatally delusional......Ashli Babbit.
We all can pity her lack of judgement.
It too, may have got her killed.
Choices. Choices.

She really should have adhered to that 'oath'-thingy, and tried harder to preserve and protect.
Maybe, that got her killed?
May her family find peace.

------------------------------------------------------

"told to murder"?

Really, poster Damaged?
How do you know that?
Give us some sources, OK?
Prove to the assembled forum that you have a modicum of gravitas.
That anyone should consider you a woman of substance.
Someone to heed?

Here's your chance, Damaged, do your whirl and twirl to prove you should be taken seriously here.

Last edited:

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510059

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yeah sure...

View attachment 510095

*****SMILE*****

Swing and a miss.

View attachment 510102

*****CHUCKLE*****

You still haven't answered the question of when you have found a police shooting of an unarmed black man to unjustified.

unarmed white female protestor.
.........somewhat peaceful protestors who the Capitol police were obviously told to murder if given the opportunity.
.......It people like you who go around shooting people
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Won't back down"?
Cool.

However, some predictable questions arise, and maybe our Tom Petty groupie can be our sherpa here:

"unarmed"....... with a mob who were violently dismantling a lawful barricade?
Shrouded in a flag that could conceal a Glock-17, and a back-pack maybe hiding 2lbs of C-4?
Poor woman. She should have known that would make her a perceived threat....given her military background.
Maybe being dense is what killed the poor woman? I dunno.

Also, for being ex-military it seems notable that she didn't proactively discourage her cohorts from destroying government property.
Where was her oath to 'preserve & protect" the United States?
Poor delusional....fatally delusional......Ashli Babbit.
We all can pity her lack of judgement.
It too, may have got her killed.
Choices. Choices.

She really should have adhered to that 'oath'-thingy, and tried harder to preserve and protect.
Maybe, that got her killed?

------------------------------------------------------

"told to murder"?

Really, poster Damaged?
How do you know that?
Give us some sources, OK?
Prove to the assembled forum that you have a modicum of gravitas.
That anyone should consider you a woman of substance.
Someone to heed?

Here's your chance, Damaged, do your whirl and twirl to prove you should be taken seriously here.

1625716762507.png

Could conceal? Might hide? A Glock or C4..... or it might be where she was stashing her lip stick.

Gee! George Floyd might be hiding fentanyl or C4 in his body or a body cavity that must mean we can shoot him or kneel on his neck without repercussion.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510059

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yeah sure...

View attachment 510095

*****SMILE*****

Swing and a miss.

View attachment 510102

*****CHUCKLE*****

You still haven't answered the question of when you have found a police shooting of an unarmed black man to unjustified.

1625717792162.png

Why should I attempt to answer your question?

Aren't I a racist in your eyes because all whites are systemically racist?

Since that's the case it doesn't matter what answer I give you since you're a racist insurrectionist.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510023

*****CHUCKLE*****

Please by all means don't back down.

After months of progress in the fight against Covid-19, cases are rising again as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads across the US.
States with below-average vaccination rates have almost triple the rate of new Covid-19 cases compared to states with above-average vaccination rates, according to new data from Johns Hopkins University.
As of Sunday, states with lower rates of vaccination reported an average of 6 new cases per 100,000 residents every day over the past week, according to Johns Hopkins.
States with higher vaccination rates reported an average of 2.2 new cases per 100,000 residents each day over the past week.

Please don't get the vaccine.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

No, her threatening to lead a mob into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside provided the right to stop them by any means necessary. And you're still deranged as you demonstrate you still don't understand the meaning of the word, "murder," as that was a lawful killing, i.e., not murder.

View attachment 510057

I saw nothing lawful about it.

Were was the pepper spray and tasers?

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your dementia about murder is your problem. Again, murder is the unlawful killing of another person and shooting Ashli Targetpractice was lawful.

Trump just fucked himself

a frivolous lawsuit such as this one could lead to a days-long deposition:

When you sue somebody you have to give a multi-day deposition on anything relevant to the topic…in this case, like your role inspiring the 1/6 Coup

This should be a nationally televised deposition…. Don’t move to dismiss, which would be the normal move. Make him deal with the trap he created for himself.

"Could conceal? Might hide? A Glock or C4..... or it might be where she was stashing her lip stick."
Yupper, Damaged, I quite agree.
It could have just been her lipstick or maybe some sanitary necessities.
Probably a bit of a challenge though for the police-guy with the gun to know what was in there. It would seem.

Someone on one of these many Ashli Babbit threads suggested she had animal crackers in the backpack. Which I personally find appealing. As an aside: I frequently enough have animal crackers and a good lager at the end of a long day at he farm. I call it my Paleo Diet.

But, more importantly, the thing with poor Ashli's poor judgement was......well, it was the fact that she saw and could hear right beside her the violence used to batter down that lawfully erected barricade. And too, there was that brandished gun. And the warnings by her co-conspirators that there WAS A GUN!!.
Nevertheless, she persisted.
She jumped into the battered down barricade to do what?

NOT.....I would suggest to you, poster Damaged.....to refresh her lipstick.

To do what?
I honestly don't think the policeman aiming the gun knew exactly what the shrouded figure in the breach was gonna do.

But, given the context --- the violence inflicted on the barricade, the angry shouting crowd behind what was left of the barricade, AND......not unimportantly .....the clear dismissal of the warning of a gun being aimed. It seems reasonable to believe the shrouded figure (male? female?) who jumped into the breach was not coming in to apply lipstick.

Poor Ashli's family. She made a very poor choice

And as we all know, poor choices can lead to bad outcomes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please don't get the vaccine."

After all, what could this experimental vaccine do for you?

On the other hand, the Cleveland Clinic informs: "May 13, 2021 -- A new study found that more than 99% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 during the first four months of 2021 weren’t fully vaccinated.
The Cleveland Clinic, which released the data on Tuesday,..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"More than 99%!"
Seems there may be a correlation there.

Ouch!

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

No, her threatening to lead a mob into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside provided the right to stop them by any means necessary. And you're still deranged as you demonstrate you still don't understand the meaning of the word, "murder," as that was a lawful killing, i.e., not murder.

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your dementia about murder is your problem. Again, murder is the unlawful killing of another person and shooting Ashli Targetpractice was lawful.

When you sue somebody you have to give a multi-day deposition on anything relevant to the topic…in this case, like your role inspiring the 1/6 Coup

This should be a nationally televised deposition…. Don’t move to dismiss, which would be the normal move. Make him deal with the trap he created for himself.

LOLOL

That's funny but it will never happen. A motion to dismiss will be filed and it will be granted. The case will never get to deposing Trump.

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOLOL

That's funny but it will never happen. A motion to dismiss will be filed and it will be granted. The case will never get to deposing Trump.

Republicans love to talk about BLM protests whenever we talk about the insurrection. Well I'd like to compare Ashley B to most of the black men who were former military but come back home and see blacks being murdered by cops. They snap and go on a rampage. Just like those black men Ashley came home to see gays could marry, trannies could use ladies rooms, blacks and women were getting affirmative action, us liberals were forcing her to wear a mask, she probably lost her job and that's why she had time to go lead the insurgency at the Capitol.

So the next time a black man goes on a rampage and he's former military, Republicans need to show some empathy for those black men. Like Ashley they see there is something wrong with America.

But most Republicans disagree with the young black man and agree with white Ashley. Huh? Why are they wrong and she's right? Isn't it funny Republicans refuse to admit things are unfair for blacks but they get it when it's whites?

View attachment 510011

******CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 510057

Nope! It was murder.

*****CHUCKLE*****

LOLOL

Republicans love to talk about BLM protests whenever we talk about the insurrection. Well I'd like to compare Ashley B to most of the black men who were former military but come back home and see blacks being murdered by cops. They snap and go on a rampage. Just like those black men Ashley came home to see gays could marry, trannies could use ladies rooms, blacks and women were getting affirmative action, us liberals were forcing her to wear a mask, she probably lost her job and that's why she had time to go lead the insurgency at the Capitol.

So the next time a black man goes on a rampage and he's former military, Republicans need to show some empathy for those black men. Like Ashley they see there is something wrong with America.

But most Republicans disagree with the young black man and agree with white Ashley. Huh? Why are they wrong and she's right? Isn't it funny Republicans refuse to admit things are unfair for blacks but they get it when it's whites?

That's because it's about race to them.

Forum List

Back